June 25 Written Update: Tania HUMILIATED by Raja

Poll

Who do you like among the new entrants?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
The 25th episode was repeated on the 28th, w/ missing links, which I fill up below in green

Since there was no update so far, I'll do the torturing today, and as w/ all torture sessions, we start w/ the usual slogan - Devi Maiya ki Jai!!! 🤗🥳😆

Raja is w/ his purohit, and is furious that Tania is there trying to sabotage the wedding.  He goes to Pranay's room, asks him to leave, and tells Tania that the family had a longer relationship w/  Pranay than she did, and to simply wait 3 months, and after that, Pranay would  be hers.  And if  he  wasn't, then he'd have her returned to the US, w/o  even needing her passport or visas 😕  (Does this beardo think that the USCIS can be that easily manipulated?  Heh!!!) After Raja comes out, Pranay goes in to resume talking to Tania, but finds out Tania has left.  Pranay goes to his dad, and confronts him on this, and Raja is shocked.

In Lakshmi's house, she does the tulsi puja, and circumvates the plant 7 times, followed by the prayer.  She repeats what Suhagi taught her - mun ki baat ho, to achcha, man ki baat nei  ho, to aur bhi achcha...

Tania arrives @ their house w/ a gift (this  has got to be one of the largest wrapped wedding gifts I've ever seen - Tania could have just as easily have giftwrapped herself, mailed it to Ghasita and been Lachchu's successor, w/o interfarence from the pesky Suhagi 😆) and introduces herself as a guest of the Raja.  However, she's asked to wait, since Lakshmi was busy w/ her rasams, including treating her family to a meal one last time before she marries, and Dhaniya was among them.  Golu comes in & tells her that a lady from the Raja sahib's house is there.

Lakshmi goes to meet her, and Tania thinks to herself that far from interfaring in their fate, once Lakshmi knows what's planned, she herself will reject it.
  As her luck  would have it, Raja arrives right there & then,😲 and tells them that he's there to inspect their wedding preparations,😕 and see whether they need anything from him.  Essentially, he guessed Tania's intentions and came there to abort it.  He asks Tania in front of Suhagi, Lakshmi what she thought of his would-be bahu, and whether she was the most appropriate for Pranay. 😈
Looking @ Tania, he tells his hosts that no power on earth can stop this wedding.  Tania was  embarrassed, but went along, and finally, Raja prompts her to do what she  came for - to give the gift. 😈 Tania hands the gift over to Lakshmi, and Raja invites Tania to return w/ him, since she is his special guest. 😈

Precap

Tania tells Pranay that she is heart-broken that he is a groom, but not hers, but tells him to do his duty, and that she will manage.  Pranay is uncomfortable to hear this

Comments

Just hated Raja saab.  Although people here may not root for Tania since they'd want the Prakshmi jodi, point remains that Tania is not a mean girl, or else, she could have simply quietly accepted Raja's offer, and just waited out 3 months before moving in to ruin Lakshmi.  Instead, she went to try and warn her, but somehow magically in the serial, got thwarted by Raja himself.  So far, I love Tania, even though I disdain Taiji & family

If Pranay genuinely wants Tania, he  should reverse himself on his decision to settle here, return to the US and marry her there.  Of course, if he does that, Suhagi won't get a rajkumar for a damaat, and we won't have a show.  Saving grace for Tania - she won't have a sasur-ji like our ugly beardo.  Instead, that ugly beardo can do charan-sparsh to Devi  maiya every day.  Incidentally, why does he think that Devi maiya's ashirvad will remain after her marriage is destroyed?  If anything, she will - and should - bring a shrap on his entire parivar if that happens!

Exit poll: who do you like among the new entrants?  Multiple options selectable if you like >1.

Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks! Thanks!😳

Now a days I feel like Bashing up everyone in that serial.😕😆 'coz Pranay, Behoodi and Raja-saheb are competing for that Zombie award and Lakshmi and her Taiiyji are competing for 1000 Watts grinning award!😆😃