Harshad Chopda's True Confession E-mail
User Rating: / 26
PoorBest 
Saturday, 26 June 2010 10:31
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Harshad Chopra

Life presents you with very few opportunities. For some, it comes only once. Thus it's imperative that one seizes it the moment it arrives. Television heartthrob, Harshad Chopda, is an honest man who never shies away from expressing his  gratitude to the people who changed his career.

One doesn't need to look beyond Ekta Kapoor and 'Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil'. Blessed with the two, Harshad stands as the most popular male actor on television today.

He is candid enough to admit this, "Whatever popularity, I've achieved today it's because of 'Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Di'l. I became a household name as Prem. I was appreciated in my debut show 'Left Right Left' too. However, 'Amber Dhara'  was a different story"

(The actor was allegedly sacked from Amber Dhara because he'd supposedly violated an existing contract for the Sony show)

He continues, "If it wasn't for 'Kis Desh..', God knows what would have happened to my career especially after the 'Amber Dhara' experience."

Amber Dhara is long erased from one's memory. Couch potatoes are now singing, 'Taryay Liyay' mar jawa Harshad. The actor is back on television with Balaji's newly launched show 'Taryay Liyay' where he plays the character of Anuraag. The show has been off to an impressive start with an average of 3.8 TVR in its first week.

We'd tried getting a word from Chopda on our earlier story but the actor wasn't available then. When asked, whether he's surprised by the good opening, Chopda sighed, "No, I'm not. On the contrary I was expecting more numbers. The good opening is the result of the good marketing and promotion done by the channel. The posters, on-air promos, and the title song ' sung by Kailash Kher ' have had its effect on attracting the viewers to the show. I'm sure; the number will only get to increase in the coming weeks."

--Mayur Lookhar/ TellyCafe.com
Edited by sonu0511 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanx. But already posted...