..::.. SGP Chronicles *NL 5th Issue* ..::..

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Salaam Namastey & Hello to all my lovely IF Friends.πŸ˜ƒ

We present to you the 5th Edition of Our SGP Chronicles.πŸ˜ƒ Hope you will have a nice time & This time Do leave in Your Comments, Suggestions & Feedbacks. πŸ˜†

"Saiyaan Chhed deve, Nanad Chuttki leve, Sasural Genda Phool,

Saas Gaari deve, Dewar Ji Samjha leve, Sasural Genda Phool,

Saiyaan hai Vyaapaari, Chale hai Pardes,

Sooratiyaa nihaarun, jeeyara bhaari hove, Sasural Genda Phool..."πŸ˜‰

(*This Section is about the Story so far, thats the Summary of the Show till date.
The credit for this Summary goes to Shounak)

Woh Din tha bada Mastaana, Life me aayi Suhana,
Suno Kahaani...
Dikhne mein Sundar, jaise ho Titli,
Laal Mirchi jaisi woh nikli,
Suno Kahaani...
Sasural mein bheed hai bhaari,
Confuse hai Bechaari,
Is bheed me koi aesa, jo meri Maa ke jesa,
Banungi uski Laado Raani,
Suno Kahani...!!

P.S :: Hello Friends, well we are really sorry. This week we don't have the Summary of the Week because Manasi is busy with some serious problems in her Personal Life. So For this Week, We have the Written Updates for the week by our Lovely Written Updaters. Sorry for the InConvenience.

Written Update-25th June     Written Update-24th June     Written Update-23rd June

Written Update-22nd June     Written Update-21st June

(*This section is about the Favorite Dialogue of the Week. Credit to Harika)

"Duniya Shayad Isiliye Khoobsoorat nahi bachi, kyunki saare ache log isi ghar mein hain" - Ishaan

Meaning :
This world is not remaining beautiful as all the good people are in this house!!!!

Episode :
24th June '10, Thursday

(*This section is all about the Favorite Scene of the Week.Credit to Shwetha )

The scene begins with Ishaan entering the room. He finds Suhaana crying in her sleep. He sits near, wakes her and gives handkerchief. Ishaan asks her what happened.  Suhaana does not answer. Ishaan says that he understands and that she is missing her home and asks her to go and come. Suhaana says no and that she is fine. Ishaan says she is not and her face shows it. He asks her whether she won't even share her problem with him. Suhaana says "Ishaan..please..". Ishaan says ok and that he won't force her to tell. Ishaan tells her "waise bura na mano tho ek baath kahun?? Kal meri chutti hai..kya poora din kahi bahar goomne jaaye??meri or se treat..bolo??" Suhaana says ok and thinks she also wants to get out of the house for some time. Ishaan is very happy. Ishaan says that he is going to have tea and if she wants anything. He gets up but Suhaana stops him. She says "tum apni chai yahaan pe mangvaalo..yahi baito..mere pass..please bolun??". Ishaan looks at her. Suhaana asks him.."aisi kya dekh rahe ho..pass baitne bol rahi hoon..koi propose thodi kar rahi hoon.."Ishaan says ok..and asks "Lonely feel kar rahi ho?"..Suhaana answers "ab bas chup chap yahi baite raho..zyaada sawaal jawab mat karo..agar main kuch poochun..usko jawab dena bas..".Ishaan says ok.."jo hokum mere sarkar.." Suhaana thinks sarkar is government and says.."tum mujhe tease kar rahe ho??" Ishaan says no. Suhaana asks him to go and get tea. the scene ends.

(*This section is about the Character of the Week from the Show. Credit to Shwetha)

S u h a n a    B a j p a i   K a s h y a p

This week we got to see a different Suhaana all together. A lonely Suhaana.  Still unaware of the mistake she has done, she goes and tries to have conversation with the bhabis. When the bhabis neglect her and do their work, she starts feeling lonely. That shows how much she has started liking to be with people rather than searching for privacy. The way Suhaana was expressing her feelings to her mother by reading the letter shows she does not know what right or wrong is and she always wants someone to correct her. She is also ready to accept her mistake if someone points out. And her scooter ride with Ishaan ended very badly. But yet she was not ready to tell everyone about it. At last when Suhaana is asking why her dad made her wedding here shows how much alone she is finding it now and how much difficult she is finding it to adjust.

(*The Actor/Actress that stood out from the Rest for his/her Acting Ability. Credit to Harika)

R a g i n i   K h a n n a

(*This section is about Best SuShaan's OMG Moment of the Week, Credit Shounak)

The whole tensed environment of the Kashyap Household didnt show any sign of improvement even in the seond week too....Rajni and Disha have been avoiding Suhana which in turn has made Suhana very sad...But as usual even during these tensed moments,The CV's never forget to give an OMG moment to all Sushaan lovers...voila...so this week...we indeed had a very funny OMG moement of the week...The scene started off with Suhana upset that both Rajni and Disha are ignoring her and did not play ludo with her....And then her beau Ishaan arrives just in time to control her...Ishaan tries to pacify her by saying that so what Rajni and Disha have not played ludo with her...he is ready to play ludo with her....and then Suhana immediately lights up the screen with her 100 watts smile and says Ishaan...OK..you can play ludo with me...lekin ek shath hain...."tum meri goti nahinj khaoge"🀣OMG...Suhana is so childish....a very well executed OMG moment this weekπŸ˜‰

(*In this section we'll announce the Stylish Character thats Star Icon of the Week, Credit Manisha)

--The member doin' this update ths is on Leave, we'll be back next week hopefully--πŸ˜•

(*In this section we'll announce the Most Appreciating Rishta of the Week, Credit to Shounak )

Kitne ajeeb rishte bhi yahaan pe..(remember the song from Page 3)....an epitome for the relationship of Radha Bua-Kashyap family

Yes...you have guessed it right...The Rishta of the week definetely has to be Radha Bua's Rishta with the Kashyap Family...remember the conversation between Radha Bua-Suhana and Radha Bua-Badi Ma???How she told that she has no blood ties with the family...but still she is a part of the Kashyap Family...how Dadaji adopted her after her mother's death...how the people of kashyap Family love her so much that she always prefer this family over her real brother...😊and how the whole family helped Radha Bua overcome her trauma of being physically abused....The way Badi Ma,Dadaji,Dadiji  and the rest of the members helped and supported her to stand on her feet once again and face the world......This relationship needs to be praised...and I am sure that we have never seen such a relationship ever before......Hats Off to the CV's for sketching out such a relationshipπŸ˜›

(*In this section we'll announce the Funniest Scene of the Week, Credit to Shounak )

Zindagi ek safar hai Suhana...is show mein kal kya ho kisne jana!!!πŸ˜†

One line defines the whole scene which can be termed as the funniest scene of the week...Thank god after a week of high voltage drama at the Kashyap Household...the CV's came up with a hillarious scene to make up for the week...The scene starts with Ishaan taking Suhana out for a drive on his pom pom scooterπŸ˜†...and ishaan's very own Dhanno ermm i mean scooter is as scared of Suhana as its owner...πŸ˜‰Ishaan thought he would have a smooth ride with Suhana ...but bhagwanji had some other plans in store for Ishaan...In the middle of the road..Ishaan's scooter started shivering,shaking,stopping at small intervals and finally broke down...and while thse incidents took place...Suhana was made to wear a handkerchief on her mouth to prevent pollution,goggles to prevent dust and helmet to prevent accident...and finally Suhana was abaout to loose one of her sandals tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Finally Suhana couldnt control her anger for a long time...and left ishaan with his dhanno...in the middle of the road and went home taking a cab all by herself πŸ˜†Damn funny scene...See it to relive itπŸ˜‰

(*In this section we'll announce the Most Active Thread of the Week)

The most active Thread of this week was
SGP Chat Club #2

(*In this section we'll announce the Most Active Member of the Week)

The Most Active member of the Week is an12345678
Here's your Prize Siggy Dear..πŸ‘

(*In this section we'll announce the Best Analyzer of the Week. Credit to Sakshi aka Harika)

Best Analyzer for this Week is LadyMacbeth, Congrats Buddy

here's ur Prize Siggy, do use it..πŸ˜‰

(*In this section we'll announce the Best Siggy maker of the Week. Credit to Sakshi)

The Wining Siggy is the JaiRa Masti Siggy by Binu

here's the Prize Siggy :

(*In this section we'll announce the Best Avatar/Avi maker of the Week. Credit to Sakshi aka Leo)

The Best Avi for this week is again by none other than Binu

Ur Prize Siggy is here πŸ‘

(*In this section we'll announce the Best Video Mix thats VM maker of the Week. Credit to Sakshi aka Leo)

SGP--Picture Mix

By Shounak Bhaiya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Here's your Prized Possession Bhaiya Ji 🀣

(*In this section we'll announce the Best Writer of the Week. Credit to starry.phoenix )

This Week the Writer of the Week is Shwetha again fir her FF Tere Bin

here's ur prize siggy...

(*This section is about the Upcoming B'Day's & the Links to the B'Day posts created by Shounak)

Sara(shahidkapurfan)-26 June 2010
*****HAPPY B'DAY SARA*****

Upcoming Birthdays-

6July-Aparna-*dewdrop-pearl*
14 July-Vipra-trueraginifan
16 July-Manga-Vishmewell
20 July - venture
23 July-Deepaliseta

(*This section will have a Contest/Game for the Week. All the members can participate.Credit to Shounak)

Solution to "Ankhon hi Ankhon mein...😳"

1) Rano - Shruti Ulfat

2) Ishaan - Jay Soni

3) Suhana - Ragini Khanna

4) Rajni - Bhairvavi Raichura

5) Badi Maa - Supriya Pilgaonkar

Congratulations

And the winners of last week's Quiz-o-mania are

(wohoo...we have 7 winners this weekπŸ˜ƒ)

Harika(haaki.b),Shama(shamasallfav),Tanu(Armu4eva),fanofprem,Leo,deepaliseta,Tuli(t-akhter)

Here's Your Prize Siggy for all of you guyz...πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸΌ

This week's Quiz-o-mania

U n s c r a m b l e . . .

(U have to unscramble the scrambled letters to name the charachter or actor related to SGP)

1) apeswathri (hint-Sanjana)

2) beramthna (hint-Dadaji's name)

3)lius (hint-Suahan's friend)

4)shyapka (hint-surname)

5)disaa (hint-name of the actress playing Radha Bua)

6)ralsusa dagen oophl ( hint-name of the showπŸ˜†)

Enjoy and all the bestπŸ‘πŸΌ

Send in you answers to shounak-rijul1 before Friday

A Big Thank You to all our Wonderful Written/Video Updaters of the Forum.

Written Updaters

**The End... We'll be Back Soon with another Issue of SGP Chronicles. Do Hit the LIKE Button if u Liked the NL. & Do Leave in Your Suggestions, Criticism & Feedbacks. All are Heartily Welcome !!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by starry.phoenix - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hailaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....dhum...falls on the ground...

Me.....VM maker of the week???n with that...Bhaiyaa???????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Wohoo...Our NL back this week....Was eagerly waiting for it...and yup...requesting all silent members to please press the like button if u like so that we can keep a count as to how many ppl actually want this NL to be upπŸ˜‰

Congrats to alll the NL team members as well as the winnersπŸ˜ƒ
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Another amazin Issue guyzzz.... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Hats off to all of dem who r involved in making dis thread soo beautiful...dis is 1 thread for which i wait d whole week.... carry on guyzz n yeah congo to all d winners..!!!
πŸ˜ƒ
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
awesome nl again...me-writer of the week again...thank u soo much..
great work again....
amotlymileo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
once again an amazing NL....congos to all the winners.!!
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AMAZING job done guys!! Love your NLs..!! πŸ‘
And Congratulations to all of the winners!! πŸ‘ 
I esp love the funniest moment bit..That scooter incident sure was hilarious..!! πŸ˜†
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My birthday is on 20th July, you guys forgot me!!!😭
amotlymileo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

My birthday is on 20th July, you guys forgot me!!!😭

i would wanna say sorry on behalf of the NL team...will PM shikha to add your name there...

btw had you posted your birthdate in the birthday corner of the forum??
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks guys .... for the best analyzer award 😳
Armu4eva thumbnail
ehhaa.............a brand new week n a brand new NL...... rocking post guys...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

the Sushaan scene selection was just fab...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Luvd the issue..........n a hearitest...

CONGRATULATIONs........ to all the winners...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘