was the end good?

viraf4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I dont know is it me or they just screwed up the end? they packed in soo much in that episode..that it took quite some time to follow..the parents angle..varya's angle..all were like just touched..and left..I mean Varya was the only one kind of fighting in the end..that just didnt make sense..

I hated it that they had to kill Shunya..but I guess that was the only way to end Asht..but the graphics were off..and what was that about the cave thing..they said nothing about it before..

and if Varya had the 9th book..what book did Asht have that we r shown all along he is reading..that was confusing...

what do you all think? I guess I was expecting it to be a big bang and it was kind of not...?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
there are meant to be loose ends coz this isn't the end of the story just the end of the 1st season.
crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i liked the episode...but yes it was strictly okay...i was expecting more....

shunya pretending to be with asht was good, her entire part was awesome! i started watching SEVEN just for Shama and i think she did complete justice to her role. I can understand why she had to die coz the seven got more power from her death.....

i did not like how varya absorbed all the seven's powers and was fighting alone? did not make sense....and it seemed kind of absurd that all the seven's power combined werent even enough to fight shunya or asht??

the cave thing was kind of confusing...

the book part was confusing as well. wat book did asht have if varya had the ninth book all along?

and i ABSOLUTELY did not like shlok erasing the seven's memories....i hated how the pairs got seperated...hated that they didnt remember each other or their adventure. and it also seemed like they didnt have any powers left either because tish and drish were actually whispering in the end rather than drish talking to tish in his mind like they usually do. and before they showed eklavya to use his speed power to catch the tree cutters but this time they just showed him running normally.......
dkmystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyfan

i liked the episode...but yes it was strictly okay...i was expecting more....

shunya pretending to be with asht was good, her entire part was awesome! i started watching SEVEN just for Shama and i think she did complete justice to her role. I can understand why she had to die coz the seven got more power from her death.....

i did not like how varya absorbed all the seven's powers and was fighting alone? did not make sense....and it seemed kind of absurd that all the seven's power combined werent even enough to fight shunya or asht??

that shows how powerful Shunya was!

the cave thing was kind of confusing...

why was it confusing?

the book part was confusing as well. wat book did asht have if varya had the ninth book all along?

did u miss the part where Shankar forged a book for Asht?

and i ABSOLUTELY did not like shlok erasing the seven's memories....i hated how the pairs got seperated...hated that they didnt remember each other or their adventure. and it also seemed like they didnt have any powers left either because tish and drish were actually whispering in the end rather than drish talking to tish in his mind like they usually do. and before they showed eklavya to use his speed power to catch the tree cutters but this time they just showed him running normally.......

as I have already mentioned, Seven is meant to be in Seasons, the 7 could not live a normal n peaceful life if they remembered their powers and this end where they don't even remember each other serves a starting point for the next season.. maybe u r not aware of this fact! Now, the next start would be so interesting where some instances would make them aware of who they actually are... romance blooms afresh, maybe even new pairs before our dear Shlok returns their memories back!!

crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ dkmystery

i have always loved shunya and shlok more than the seven and always wanted them to be more powerful than the seven coz u know they have been trained since they were kids and they put some much work in it n all. however, i was just thinking that since the "SEVEN" are supposed to be the saptrishi and the epitome of strength and on top of it they already got their 9 books which was supposed to make their strengths even stronger, i would've expected them to be more powerful than what we saw....i didnt mind shunya being more powerful because like i said shama is my fav character in seven but i was just expecting the seven's strength to be more....

the cave part was confusing coz all ashwamed's raaz was the nuclear weapons? y were they even important? asht didnt even know abt them nor did the seven use them for anything so y was that so imp?

i thought shankar was actually WRITING the book for asht and not merely forging it..thats what asht kept saying that he had the ORIGINAL book so i guess he had the fake one?...

and as far as i've heard...rishta.com and mahi way are coming back for season 2....is seven suppsoed to come back as well?
Lazy-Bonz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree
I really hate the season to end like this..
first they suddenly gave varya all the impotance
as if she has all the poweers and fought Asht and Shunya...
then they were fighting and Asht was not defencing himself..
and the worst point they forgot everything at the end...
shet man shet shet shet..
I didn't want it to end like this...
I loved that part when Shunya was taken by Asht and that also when shunya said that she was cheating Asht and she was pround to have such students...
but I really hated Varya
I mean it.. I hated the CVs for such a bad End...
thanks ,,
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yeah me too
i really don't like the last epi...
the two things i really het
the 1st thing-when Shlok erase the memori of all SEVEN
& the 2nd thing-anything not happend with VARYAKSH jodi
i just hope  the 2nd season will better then the 1st season
i thought that the season final was very good & romantic for Varya & Haryaksh
like-Haryaksh proposed Varya
but.........
lets weit for season 2
bratz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 00123

yeah me too

i really don't like the last epi...
the two things i really het
the 1st thing-when Shlok erase the memori of all SEVEN
& the 2nd thing-anything not happend with VARYAKSH jodi
i just hope  the 2nd season will better then the 1st season
i thought that the season final was very good & romantic for Varya & Haryaksh
like-Haryaksh proposed Varya
but.........
lets weit for season 2

in last episode they show taht shlok take varya to a different future where varya was talkig to her friend that he met a boy whose name was haryaksh so dont worry they will meet in future  and paired up.
bratz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i really dont like the end .
what is the need to open that cave
what is the need to solve the raaz .
if asht cant do anything without seven so what is the need to do everything .
and they were the super powers all seven and asht and they fight (BOXING) like a normal man , cant they use there all powers .
 no body use there powers in fight execpt that fire.
 what is the use of bandhak aatma all is so stupid .
 why asht have that boy and shivams brother they did nothing in the last fight.
dkmystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: bratz007

in last episode they show taht shlok take varya to a different future where varya was talkig to her friend that he met a boy whose name was haryaksh so dont worry they will meet in future  and paired up.

pls watch the epi carefully, it was clearly stated that future has infinite possibilities, so you can't be sure that the future that was shown would really happen!!

as for those of u who are amazed as to why the 7 didn't have as much powers as Shunya or Asht, pls consider the fact that this show is logical, these guys have just discovered their powers..so much like Harry Potter who isn't such a star at the end of book one ... Seven's season 1 has tried to end on a note where they are still amateurish!