Precap hug is very important :D LOONG Analysis

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I guess Majority of the fans didn't like it.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  SRians didn't like it because they wished it was Sid. ARians didn't like because Riddhima is hugging Armaan thinking it's Sid.

I am of course guessing she thinks he is Sid. I liked it. I don't believe in She didn't know it was her husband what kind of love is that. Well then what kind of love is AR 😳 that she can't tell the difference between Armaan's body and Sid's. She has only known Sid for a while, Armaan she has known for quite sometime. I am not bashing either side or picking any side over the other. Just saying..πŸ˜ƒ

Armaan Riddhima and Sid has gone through a beautiful (at least to me) but confusing and torturing phase.

Phase 1
When Armaan first returned Rid couldn't even face him. She would break down 10 times a day asking God why he did this.
Phase 2
Eventually she learned to control that emotion but still she couldn't bring herself to be near him.
Phase 3
Then she could face him and be in close proximity but she couldn't talk to him.
Phase 4
Eventually (after lonavla) she started talking to him. Talking to him was no longer a big deal. But she still couldn't think about him, think about what they had.
Phase 5
After they returned, in the locker room she took it a step farther. She could now acknowledge what they had, she could talk about it. It was no longer " oh no if I even think about it I am going to break down and run into your arms"
Phase 6
Eventually she realized she could talk about Sid with Armaan. With both Armaan and Sid in her presence Armaan wasn't a big distraction anymore. This was a big step because she was openly acting as Sid's wife. Sid's wife took prority over Armaan's ex lover. She still couldn't deal with the fact Armaan still loved her.
Phase 7
Then finally after the diary issue she could talk about everything they had, everything she felt but most importantly EVERYTHING THEY WERE in that moment. She acknowledged the fact that she hasn't forgotten him, but he needs to stop loving her because unlike him she will move on with Sid.

And I strongly believe this hug will start the new phase.. . I am guessing in this phase the physical effect he has on her will decrease and Sid's physical presence will start affecting her more. They might still show hawa blowing . hair flying and all. But I think this will ultimately set the physical boundaries. Sid's touch will become the right one and Armaan's touch will become the foreign (not right) one. Remember till now it's not that she doesn't want Sid or not that she is not attracted to Sid. It's just she doesn't KNOW Sid physically. She knows Armaan's touch but not Sid's. That's if Armaan pushed her against the wall and their face was close she would know what is happening. She knows those emotions. But when Sid's face is close to her and they are about to kiss all her emotions in turmoil. She is not used to the emotions and the feelings he invokes in her.

Sooo...that is why I think it is important.

Of course monday could show it was all an imagination. Then my long post would a total waste.😭

No bashing please. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Very well said!!!

Regarding the precap, I just hope, as soon as Ridz hugs Arman from back, she will realize it is NOT Sid and steps back right away. And, she further explains Arman that she thought it was Sid to avoid further misunderstanding; otherwise, Arman may think that Ridz still loves him--->(am not typically saying that Rid does not love Arman here though!).
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I like how you broke it done to phases...and its true.. although torturous for us viewers to watch roona/dhoona everyday but they had to show the raw emotions of all 3 characters... and yes, sid hasn't gotten to close to her physcially, he himself hasn't allowed that, he'll wait for riddhima's approval on that one... and she seems to be craving his touch more because he doens't touch her with the almighty right of i am your husband type, but rather its 'i'll wait till u want me to touch you' ...damn you riddhima! i want to be in your place!! i would know every nook and cranny of sid's body by now☺️

Edited by desigrl05 - 13 years ago
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved the 2nd last line πŸ‘
punjabkudi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar

Very well said!!!

Regarding the precap, I just hope, as soon as Ridz hugs Arman from back, she will realize it is NOT Sid and steps back right away. And, she further explains Arman that she thought it was Sid to avoid further misunderstanding; otherwise, Arman may think that Ridz still loves him--->(am not typically saying that Rid does not love Arman here though!).

'

i agree
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
AMAZING post Perfen! Whats your name again?

You described it really well... it was somewhat needed. It will also make Armaan realize even more that Riddhima is happy with Sid.

Riddhima really is craving to touch Sid more then him.

I loved how Riddhima made the move herself in the precap though thinking it is Sid but damn wish it was Sid still HAHA!
gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ Awesome post fatima!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I really like the way you explained ridz emotions through the phases!!! 

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Thanks guys. I love a good story 😳
punjabkudi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramsha247

AMAZING post Perfen! Whats your name again?

You described it really well... it was somewhat needed. It will also make Armaan realize even more that Riddhima is happy with Sid.

Riddhima really is craving to touch Sid more then him.

I loved how Riddhima made the move herself in the precap though thinking it is Sid but damn wish it was Sid still HAHA!

i wish it waz sid also shez one step ahead of sid
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you 100%!!!
Well explained !!!