Devi

24 June Written Update: Taniya's Entry.

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Readers,

Since I am not feeling well, I'll only give a short update for today.

1. Suhaagi fights for her daughters marriage and finally they villagers ask her for forgiveness and let the marriage happen.
2. Pooja will be taking place at Raj-Mahal and Taniya comes there.
3. She finds out that Pranay is getting married and screws him up at that place itself.
4. Rani-ma comes in between and solves the matter. She tells Pranay to take her inside and explain her the matter.
5. Pranay tells Taniya everything.
6. Taniya says that she can't let the wedding take place since 3 lives will get destroyed. She says she'll stop the marriage.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aw geT well soon dear. Now 3 people working against the wedding plus one very unwilling dulha. Now what?
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That's where the power of Devi maiya reigns supreme - Lakshmi (Suhagi's daughter, not Narayan's consort) 😆 herself will bless that her marriage  will happen, and therefore it will.  Already, due to her own grace, the villagers have agreed that she can marry.

But Tania is right - 3 lives would get damaged, since Pranay is not in love w/ Lakshmi.  But if he gets pissed off @ Tania due to her machinitions, he might decide to settle on Lakshmi instead.  I do want Lakshmi to become a crown princess as well as a goddess - hope she doesn't get to learn any domestic skills from Suhagi.  Those are for common women, not for devis and princesses 😆

Gangsta

Thanks for the update, and get well soon!
Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okay, just now got to see the episode.  Suhagi's persuasion of the villagers was brilliant - the way she used the examples of Lakshmi-ji, Parvati-ji and Sita-maiya to illustrate how the villagers would be insulting every goddess who ever married.  And later, @ the puja that Ghasita & Suhagi were doing, it was a hoot to see the purohit, after invoking the gods, bow to the dulhan, telling her 'aap dhaniya ho, devi' 😆 and he wasn't talking about the behoodi sis of hers. 😆

I found Taiji's reaction a hoot when her son suggested that they murder Devi - she tells him that she is a Devi, and would herself send him to yamalok if he tried anything like it 🤣

And sorry to disagree w/ Imagine-Addict & Dazzlingangsta, but I liked Tania, unlike you 2.  Her entry was just grand, and I agree w/ her - Pranay will be screwing up all 3 lives if he marries in the current state.  Of course, it would be different if his mind were to change against Tania and in favor of Lakshmi, but right now, Tania is right!

And @ the end, Tania's reason for wanting to stop this marriage was pretty clean - she was shocked that in addition to the 2 of them, this innocent girl's life would be ruined as well.

I'll post the 25th june update shortly, and Imagine Addict can pick up from tomorrow