Episode (25th) Discussion Topic - 24/06/10

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys.. all discussions of episode 24-06-10 (Episode 25) will be discussed here. So guys, let's get started!!πŸ˜ƒ

Before we start - I just would like to add that this is NOT season Finale (Last Epi), Finale will on-air on 1-July-2010. So next week it's last episode, not this week. - Confirmed by Atul Sabharwal.

HIGH Points of Episode (with my reviews):
  • Brinda informs Bose & Usmaan about the deal.  
  • Jugdale is arrested.😭😭πŸ₯Ί
  • Brinda & usmaan sir follow up Rati.
  • Mahindra asks Sadiqui not to come for raid and go and help Jugdale, take up his case.
  • Bose, Menon & Shiven go to raid. They get surprised to find Mahindra there but didn't knew he's the customer.
  • Brinda meets Ashwini and asks him to arrest Mahindra before NCB and take him to NCB's safe house and from there Raghav will smuggle him to Dubai! [OMG..OMG..OH-MY-GOD!😲😲😲😲 That was a TOTAL shocker!! I'd never imagine Brinda will go to this extent to save Mahindra. OMG.. OMG.. (OK.. it'll take me little time to get over this fact.πŸ˜›)] Ashwini agrees.
  • Rati reveals everything about Naved & Wasim and everything she knows.
  • Bose makes the raid and at the same time Ashwini makes the raid and he catches Mahindra. Bose is shocked to find Mahindra as customer. Bose asks Ashwini to hand over Mahindra but he tells him he got arrest warrant. [OMG.. a complete heart breaker this scene is!πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί I was literally crying over this scene. WOW.. Rahul was simply the BEST here. He doesn't utter a word and when Bose sees him and when Shiven & Mukherjee sees him arrested and Mahindra looks away. It simply made me cry more!.😭😭😭 Rahul was excellent in this scene infact in this episode. πŸ‘πŸ‘]
  • Bose informs Usmaan about Mahindra and Usmaan sir is heart broken. He and Bose realise that he & Jugdale were together and also that they did this to bring down Ansari.
  • Bose requests Ashwini that don't take this into press.
  • Usmaan questions Brinda directly saying she was involved in this. Brinda denies it but her eyes speaks truth. Usmaan says she could've atleast told him & Bose and they would do everything to save Mahindra.
  • Ashwini takes Mahindra to safe house and asks him to go. Mahindra is confused and Ashwini tells him he did all this because Brinda asked him to do it. Mahindra is shocked to know what Brinda is intend to do.
  •  Ashwini asks Mahindra to hit as to show that Mahindra ran from custody.  [That was one hella of scene.🀣🀣 Mahindra slaps him hard on ear and he's like NOT EAR!!🀣 Mahindra then hit him 2-3 times and he bleeds, then he makes a SORRY face.😍🀣 and Ashwini lets him go!!🀣 OMG LOVE IT!! (So making animated icons from it!!🀣lmao.. LOVE IT so much!!]
  • Mahindra & Raghav come face to face in safe house, where Raghav tells Mahindra to take Julie with him too. Julie is there too and she's shocked to know that! Julie & Mahindra deny but Raghav says he wants Julie to be safe, so when he comes out he knows she's fine.
  • Brinda too comes in safe house and meets Mahindra for last time.. I guess! She hugs him and he hugs her back..😍😍😍 AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... [Ok, as it is clear that there will be no MahiDaπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί.. but I donno when I say Brinda turn away from Mahindra, the look in her eyes.. it makes me believe that she started to like him.😳😳 but omg.. the hug was damn cute😍😍][Raghav & Julie were so cute as well, now I get what Geetika meant when she says Raghav made sacrifice. He surely loves Julie A LOT, if he did this.😍 But I REALLY wish atleast they had an happy end.πŸ˜’ Raghav & Brinda are such a sweethearts, doing THIS much for their love ones😳 There was clearly pain visible in their eyes.😭]
  • Rati's baba come ot see Wasim and hands him letter of Rati in which she tells him that she told everything to NCB but she doesn't trust anyone so asks him to leave somewhere far before they get to him. Also requests him that don't inform Naved. Wasim goes but cries alot. [Another heart break..πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί]
  • NCB raids Wasim's house but doesn't find Wasim. Usmaan finds a picture of Binita with one guy from Ansari's gang.
  • Usmaan questions Binita about it.
  • NCB gets all the proves agianst Ansari and they raid all the places where Ansari used to operate from.
  • Pinto informs Ansari about raids and ask him to meet Lu right now, he's waiting. [and the episode ends..]

Heart-breaking and an outstanding episode.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Geetika & Rahul were simply outstanding!β­οΈπŸ‘ Rishi, Maneesh, Manish, Rasika, Shreya, Amitosh and Pankaj sir was MIND BLOWING!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

After seeing this episode I know Geetika & Rahul truly deserve the New Telant Award.😍
πŸ˜ƒ I soooo pray that they surely get those awards.πŸ˜ƒ

Brinda's expressions, her eyes and Mahindra's expressions and his eyes stole my heart.😳😳 I'm SOOOO dead after seeing their performance in this episode.☺️
😍 Gosh their performance was so damn rea;😍, that seeing them go through this pain really made me cry, broke me heart into million pieces.πŸ’”πŸ₯Ί
MahiDa is the BEST!β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

Finally it was such a relief to see Ansari's organisation getting destroyed. I was trying to whistle when they raided all his places.πŸ₯³πŸ˜† The scene where Ansari talks with Zubeidaa, it seemed like he can sense something going wrong, it was such a cute scene.

OMG.. so looking forward for next episode, the official, the end of Ansari.. ERAπŸ˜†!😈 Usmaan has to take not only Satish's revange but now of Mahindra & Jugdale too.😎 I so hope Sadiqui manage to save Jugdale.. at least koi aik toh bachh jaye.😳😳

And what happens to Raghav??πŸ˜• Still need to see that one. I think he should be released because he helped a lot.πŸ˜ƒ

Can't wait till next episode... omg, so much to happen. Finally the END is here. But will there be Mahindra in it?πŸ˜• I really wanna see him in last episode.😳

Ok, that's it, right now from my side.😳 Will surely add more later on. Now you guys, get started on discussion.πŸ˜ƒ

Regards,
IkaπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atulsabharwal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ika for a lovely update.
-De.De- thumbnail
Thankyou Sir. 😊

Everyone else - Where are all of you?!! [:S]

Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely Episode.
It actually DEMANDS one of my essays, so you see, I don't have much choice in the matter. Blame Atul Sir. πŸ˜†

I loved the thrilling pace. I was biting my nails and jumping on my tiptoes before the first break rolled by. I actually wanted to throw something at the TV when the break was on, but you see, it may have hampered my chances to watch the rest of the episode, so I wisely refrained.πŸ˜†

Mahendra
I value my dignity, integrity and conscience above everything.

Mahendra sacrificed all.

The sad thing was that there will be no recognition for it - he will always be branded a fugitive, a corrupt officer with a doubtful childhood. As Usmaan Sir said, in the US it might have been acceptable. Well, I agree with Bose sir - no one is perfect. Our Government has taken pains to erect a barbed fence between the dark and the bright side of law and those like Mahen who venture on both sides are the ones who get hurt.
For a long long time, he won't be able to come home. To NCB. To Brinda.
He was completely dependant on Brinda for once - he did not protest, did not question, just accepted, with a look of supremely cute confusionπŸ˜³πŸ˜† and the hint of a small smile😳 on his face.
Rahul as Mahendra was priceless - the feelings executed in such a Mahen way that he got lost in the depth of the character. Good work, Rahul.
(I wonder what Vidya has to say on this.)

Siddiqui slipped. He is slippery than most fish he baits, he went through unharmed. Probably to find another drug ring to bust.

It is Jugdale I am worried about. πŸ˜”He is an upright, honest cop, but determined on his goal. Sacrificed his entire career for it.

Brinda
Geetika was amazing of Brinda. Her expressions and gestures were simply superb. The incident with Ashwini was her master stroke. I am surprised that Ashwini actually agreed to it. Mahen's escape was efficiently engineered by Brinda, which leads me to confusion about her feelings - something more than friendship?
Scene that I particularly loved (Brinda) : Her quick with at claiming Jugdale as her contact, denying knowledge of anything to do with Mahen's arrest in front of Usmaan sir, persuading Raghav to take Mahen out of the country.
She was waiting for the axe to fall as they sat in the office - abstracted, frightened, tense and taciturn as the lawyer and Rati conferred and Usmaan sir looked on.The wauy she braced herself emotionally and mentally at Mahen's arrest - we could see that she had resigned herself to the thing, but was still hopeful that things may change.
That hug = me confused.
Loved her in this episode.

Usmaan
Even if the whole epi centered on Mahendra and Brinda's estrangement and the consequences of Mahendra's actions, it was Usmaan sir I felt sorry about. First Jugdale - a bright, honest cop and then Mahendra - their Mahendra. And lastly Binata's connection. Excellent excellent work by Manish ji.

Bose was in his element. I have never enjoyed him any more than in this episode. He looked like authority. Spoke and behaved like one. I had always thought of him ad a good if not active poliecan, but now my respect has inched a few notches, Good work, sir!

Wasim Rati ka toh kya kehna - Love them. Both were stellar. I wonder what Wasim is upto now. And this lovely couple is forever judaa.

Ansari
The incident with Zubeida was suggestive. The man is apprehensive - makes him more human. We are so used to villains that loom on the horizon menacingly, scaring the wits out of any person with their mere presence and being entirely black.
I don't believe any person is entirely black and white. All of us are painted in shades of grey and Ansari is darker than the most.
And my favourite man Ansari's empire has finally crumbled.
Apart from a monosyllabic reaction, we did not get much out of him.

The music rocked the episode. It was suggestive, sublime and simply wonder. Excellent work on that.

Waiting for the finale.
And hoping it to be exhilarating.

-De.De- thumbnail
Pooja - Tere essay ke baad toh kuch bolne ko rehta nahi... sab kuch keh diya.. mere dil ki baat. *mwah*

It is one of the best episodes!!

Pooj@ thumbnail
Bahut hi bada hua - bigger than I had intended :D
Yep, one of the best episode of the serial. :D
Especially now that there is only one more to go. :(
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooj@

Bahut hi bada hua - bigger than I had intended :D
Yep, one of the best episode of the serial. :D
Especially now that there is only one more to go. :(

I know, only 1 more to go.😭😭

Pooj@ thumbnail
Yeah :(
But the music in yesterday's epi was awesome na? I simply simply loved it. It gave such a feel to the entire thing.
And I am glad Mahen punched Ashwini - HA! The man deserved it! :P But okay, I don't really understand why he helped them - maybe its becuase he wanted to break Ansari as much as the others and was prepared to let others go ahead of them. Or he just wanted to get back at Usmaan.
I know I am being evil today, but its just my mood. Sorry for that. :D
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooj@

Yeah :(
But the music in yesterday's epi was awesome na? I simply simply loved it. It gave such a feel to the entire thing.
And I am glad Mahen punched Ashwini - HA! The man deserved it! :P But okay, I don't really understand why he helped them - maybe its becuase he wanted to break Ansari as much as the others and was prepared to let others go ahead of them. Or he just wanted to get back at Usmaan.
I know I am being evil today, but its just my mood. Sorry for that. :D

I liked Ashwini alot yesterday.πŸ˜³πŸ˜› But that punching, slapping scene was too good.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I think Ashwini helped him because he wanted to bring down Ansari as much as others and also there's a bit of lil good guy in him.😳

You evil today?😲😲 I'm all romantic and in lurveeeee.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Pooj@ thumbnail
Wow! Good mood to be in. Maybe I will watch that MahiDa scene to improve my mood. I am very cynical today - and for no reason whatsoever. :D
Ashwini and Amruta's friendship was on the rocks na?
I hope they tie up all the lose ends. i hate it if anything is left as it is - but may be it will be better for FF writers if they leave some lose ends...Waiting for the last epi yaar. I really want to see how Ansari reacts.
And maybe gloat while reliving Kartik's death? Grrah, I am thinking of revenge today.
But all the same, I would like to see Ansari's destruction.
Why do I have a sneaking suspicion that the Bangkok contact (Wu or something) will kill him off? :( Very undramatic and disappointing. I would like to see him tried. And hopefully convicted within a year.