24th June Written Update :)

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Recap: Khanak asks Shaan why he decorated the place - he says it was to apologise to Natasha; Khanak tells Shaan to continue waiting for Natasha, but she's going upstairs, and Shaan starts complaining about the letter he wrote; Khanak insults him by saying that although she doesn't know what Natasha thinks, she can definitely say the less Natasha thinks of him, the better her life will be; Natasha tells herself that she'd gone very far from her destination, but now she's going back, she's going back to Shaan...

The episode starts with Khanak walking up those stairs, closing the door and locking it (Khanak, when you know you're going to open it anyway, why lock it sweetheart? Lol). Shaan yells for her not to close his door so hard - it's the door to his room (uh I didn't think you had floral quilt covers, genius). In fact it is his door, and now he goes to the office (wah Shaan, half a glass and you're already talking like a drunk man. Hehe); he was the one who delivered a 300million dollar deal - has Khanak even seen that?
That is why this is Shaan's house, this is Shaan's table, Shaan's stairs, and that stupid door that Khanak closed on Shaan's face - that's his too! Now Shaan earns his own money, he doesn't want to talk to anyone. If Khanak doesn't talk to him, why should he talk to anyone? This is fantastic - Shaan can talk all he wants, and no one will be able to answer him! (Wah Shaan, kya thought hai. But you know you secretly want Khanak's chattering) Khanak is getting quite irritated listening to Shaan, and murmurs "This is why the elders said never to touch alcohol".
Shaan starts getting emotional and complains that like Natasha, Khanak has become heartless... she hasn't got a heart. Here Shaan is so upset, and Khanak has gone and sat upstairs - closing all doors that lead her to him (subconciously Shaan wants to make this work out. YES). Khanak complains that he said to go, as there was nothing more joyous to celebrate.
Shaan realises what he's saying, and deflects it by saying for Khanak not to come downstairs - he has no intention of talking to her, and Khanak gets grumpy again. (Awww, don't worry, your lovesong will start soon) Shaan then tells her she's boring - and Khanak mistakes it for thinking Shaan thinks she's fat. (Cute scene) He starts stumbling up the stairs asking how he's going to talk to her anyway - he doesn't even understand half of what she says... like that "madira seven". (Hahahahaha, what the hell Shaan.. seven?)
He continues complaining while walking up the stairs (I love drunk Shaan... stumbling up stairs, hell even I haven't done that) and then stands outside her door, and tells her to open up. Khanak stands behind the door, and Shaan complains she's sick - he's been calling for her to open the door, but she won't. He then thinks Khanak has fallen asleep, and whispers her name loudly. She asks what he wants, and Shaan tells her to come downstairs, and she tells him to sleep (it's like Shaan is a spoilt little boy who wants his nanny to talk all night. I <3 it!) Shaan then says that Khanak should be downstairs, as she thought the letter was for her... Khanak is shocked.
Shaan says he's her husband, so if he says she should open the door, she has to, and if she's doesn't, then of course that's insulting him. (Shaan, you're so cheap, using the pati line.. but hey anything to romance her huh. Hehe.) In fact that's what her TV wala serial says, not the breakfast cereal, and Khanak gets irritated again. She says she won't talk to him, because like everyone else he'll make fun of her (awwww), and Shaan tells her that's because she sounds cute (double awwww). In fact he won't even tease her about washing his laptop, but Khanak still won't open the door.
Different tactic... Shaan tells himself he can do this, and flares up saying that Khanak should given the letter straight to Natasha. Khanak says that there was no 'Sri', 'Sri maant' or any name written on the letter. Shaan starts laughing, asking which school Khanak went to learn all these weird words. Khanak knows he's teasing her again, and Shaan says he isn't (but still is... I am loving this scene).

Shaan tries another tactic, telling that if Khanak thought the letter was for her, and she thought the letter was good, then she came downstairs because she liked the letter! Khanak hasn't thought of this way. Shaan continues his teasing, and asks what everyone in Dhulwadi would think if they knew Khanak had gone to meet Shaan! He starts knocking on the door, and singing "Khanak came to meet me". (I gotta stop laughing, my family will think I've gone insane... but this is FUNNY.) Khanak gets irritated, and thinks she's gonna teach him a lesson now - she opens the door...
& Shaan falls on top of her. Romantic eyelock between the two (the first of many hopefully). The title track plays in the background as they're staring at each other. They realise what they're doing, and Shaan apologises, and then begs Khanak to come downstairs to talk. She can go back upstairs if she doesn't like it.
Khanak asks him what they're going to talk about - she doesn't understand him. Shaan exclaims "Wow" and says that even he doesn't understand her, so they're like one! He hi-fives her (more like drags her hand to hit his), and asks if they're going. Khanak smiles...
They're downstairs now, and Khanak is standing their uncertainly. Shaan tells her to sit down, and as Khanak is walking to a seat, Shaan sits there. She sits opposite him. They look at each other, with nothing to say...

In the car, Mrs. Rona Dhona (Natasha) is happily (that's a first) driving towards Shaan's place, but gets stuck in traffic, and says she's so excited to meet Shaan (lady, stop staring at the camera!).
Back at Shaan's place, Shaan is reaching for his glass but touches the candle flame instead. Khanak starts giggling, and Shaan joins in (this is a gorgeous ShaNak moment). Khanak suddenly stops, and starts wondering. Shaan asks her why she stopped.
Khanak tells him that her bai said that good girls don't laugh so loudly, but she always forgets. Shaan smiles, and asks what else her bai taught her. Khanak says nothing, and Shaan pleads. Khanak relents, and starts listing everything (which was just too much for my non-shub Hindi speaking mind). She then says she got one more lesson, "listen to your heart" but her bai didn't teach her that one. Shaan excitedly says that's a really good piece of advice, he's doing the same (oh yes you are. Lol), but... he didn't teach Khanak that one.
Khanak looks up with teary eyes, and says Suraj did. Shaan wonders if she misses Suraj still... Khanak nods, and Shaan says he's also missing Natasha, especially when she's not there. He starts talking about Natasha (blah... shut up about her now. Thank you), and says he understands what Khanak's going through. Khanak tells him he doesn't understand... but Shaan is resolute, he understands because he misses Natasha.
All he wanted to do was talk to Natasha, to tell her he's sorry, to ask forgiveness, to make her smile... he asks Khanak that if Suraj had done the same thing, she would have forgiven him, right? Khanak smiles, and tells Shaan that Suraj would always ask forgiveness (the examples she gives are so adorable) and try to talk to her, but she would never talk to him... and now, she wants to say so much to him, but she can't. (beautiful moment...)
Shaan then comes up to her, and (although it looked like he was going to comfort her) says that Natasha will talk to him, right. (Insensitive drunk person.) If Natasha doesn't talk to him, then he's done for. He gets irritated at Khanak's silence and shakes the chair, and yells for her to say something. He starts up again, and asks her why she did this, why did she curse him? Khanak doesn't know what curse means, and Shaan (unable to explain in his state, pagal person) asks her why she did this.
Khanak says she did nothing and that she doesn't think bad about anyone, but in his life there's a really big problem, but who doesn't have problems? They all deal with it in their own way, and Shaan doesn't want to hear the lecture. He understands others have problems, but he doesn't like sitting there upset. Khanak is amazed at how small Shaan's heart is - he hasn't got space for anyone else in his life.
Khanak proceeds to tell him that he's angry because Natasha didn't come, but he hasn't realised that he could be the reason she didn't come. Shaan's angry because Khanak's there, but he hasn't asked her why she's there. Shaan's angry because Khanak has come in between him & Natasha, but he has even thought on what it's doing to Khanak to live in the same house as her? Shaan's also angry because Natasha didn't give Dadi the right medicine, and didn't help Khanak when she got shocked, but has he realised what it's doing to Natasha to see him married to someone else? (This was an amazing scene, brilliant acting.)
Khanak tells Shaan that he hasn't realised anything because he only lives for himself, and he thinks the world revolves around him. Shaan acts indifferent and says that them getting married wasn't his fault, Natasha's heart breaking isn't his fault, Khanak getting a shock wasn't his fault, Dadi getting sick isn't his fault and Khanak ruining his laptop wasn't his fault either. Khanak asks, what about Suraj's death?
Shaan realises his mistake, and apologises, but Khanak gets up. He stops her, and apologises again. Khanak doesn't want to talk about this. Shaan tells her that after listening about Suraj, he realises what a good man he was, and apologises. Khanak doesn't want to talk. Shaan tells her that he's sorry for his mistake that cost Suraj his life. Khanak breaks down, and Shaan apologises, and holds her...

Precap: Khanak tells Shaan that the people we love are never far from us.  The dance. The dance. THE DANCE! (But it's got glimpses of Mrs. Rona Dhona.)

DONE. Thank you for being so patient.
<3

Edited by -saBii- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani thumbnail
thanks,can't wait for the dance now!
I really liked ur update with comments.😛
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I really like ur comments.Thanxxx for the update.Waiting for dance sequence.

fatima
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Your update was sooooo good.!!👍🏼
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
~Great Updates. Love your commentary. Hilarious. 🤣
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much hun👏
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!! Todays epi was totally rocking...Thanks Sabii...Oye BTW, How did u manage to update right under sumi's nose??? 🤣🤣...I was all patofying her yesterday to let me update todays epi as I thought it wuld be the romantic one today......but yahooooooooo!!! I get to do it....Its tomorrow......yipeeeeee!! 🤣🤣🤣....*shows thenga to sumi*....🤣🤣

and todays epi was sooooooofunny -
Madiraa sevan and seven....ROFL...oh god...like that ichook and chook-chook....🤣
🤣darwaaza kholo and heloo.....🤣🤣

and then, shri-shrimaan-shrimati....and then kaun se school mein jaati thi khanak....🤣🤣🤣

curse?? chodo na....🤣

khanak milne aayi thi...khanak milne aayi thi......Shaan was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute in this...*pulls Shaan's cheeks*

and mein tumhaara pati hoon and mera apmaan hain et al.....🤣🤣🤣...arre, wah!! Shaan to line par aa gaya....

Rocking!!....
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
pRinc3ssRZxJT thumbnail
omgg thisss episodeeee is so0 interstingggg ...cant wait to seee it...
nd HAHAHAAAAAA ii lovee your updatesssss...esp thoseee lil comment of urs lmao0o
thnks a l0tt
luvv Rumsha <3
isomers thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update Sabii! :D

@DD! Madira seven..i was like what the heck is seven? 🤣
shikhsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanxx for this update.............