CID

CID Episode-Rectifier (New)

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi buddies... I was toying wt ds idea...I know we have lots of cid episode discussion threads and we even criticise bad epis and praise good ones....

Well in this thread u rectify any case u want to, any case u didnt like...

Er u confused? Well let me explain!

Suppose u take d case of Mauth Ka Highway case. U put ureself in the shoes of the creatives/director/cameraman etc and reconstruct the case the way u feel it shud/cud have been done. No its not sugeestion... Nor is it story writing... Just a kind of summary saying what u wud have done to make the story better/more interesting/more lively etc.....

I hope am understood! Its a game buddies... Feel free here :)

Prabha, Visrom- Plz dont silently read! ;)

😉 😊 Do share ure views too!Edited by drilabh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is a really good idea drilabh :) But, it's gonna take some work. I'll try to rectify "Manav Bomb" hehe my least favorite episode of recent times...
prabha. thumbnail

If I were part of the creative team and my decisions mattered then Cases like Maut Ka Highway, Aatmahatya Ya Khoon and Ek Khoon Do Baar would never be made. They would be rejected right at the script level.

Originally posted by: drilabh

Prabha, Visrom- Plz dont silently read! ;)

What made you think we will. 😆 
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great topic, drilabh 👍🏼

Like Prabha mentioned above, I think in cases like Aatmahatya Ya Khoon and Rahasya Shootout Ka, the story itself was so flawed that even good direction and visual work can't really elevate it much. For example in the Shootout episode, the motives of the bodyguard and reporter for killing the actor guy were so ridiculous that it's not even plausible, and the scenario it takes place in is also not impressive. The script itself was below standards.

I'll take the shootout episode as a small example. In this episode we see that a reporter gets so furious that the actor slapped him in public, that he takes great pains to install a small gun in his camera and enters a dangerous situation to kill the actor for revenge. And a similar reason for the bodyguard to shoot him. It's laughable, people like reporters get used to being roughly behaved with by actors and other people they deal with, it's part of their job risk. The script makes no sense at all. I don't think even a good director can do much to elevate such a baseless story. It is the story itself that needs drastic changes for improvement. At least give them better motives for killing the guy! Even a simple thing like having the bodyguard being bribed by some enemy of the actor to kill him would've improved the story much more.

On the other hand I thought that episodes like Maut Ka Aashirwaad and Manav Bomb had good plots (especially Manav Bomb could've been a potentially great episode), but both were ruined by Salil Singh's poor direction. I'll write about them in a while.

Sorry for my boring essays! 😆
prabha. thumbnail
@DemonStar agree with all you have said.

Originally posted by: DemonStar

On the other hand I thought that episodes like Maut Ka Aashirwaad and Manav Bomb had good plots (especially Manav Bomb could've been a potentially great episode), but both were ruined by Salil Singh's poor direction. I'll write about them in a while.

I look forward to hearing more from you. Also what about Galli Cricket Ka Khooni Raaz
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Drilabh, Nice topic. Instead of people saying " boring" or say that the show didnt match their expectations,this is one way to point out reasons why they( or we😆) didnt like it. I'm sure even creatives would love to know what they really have to improve.

Back to topic, I have seen few cases which we werent up to the mark, and I believe its just not direction, or script or expression or dialogue delivery., Everyone in the crew must work hard for a good episode. I dont remember any case right now. However, I will come back and share my views 😊
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Prabha 😊

I thought Galli Cricket Ka Khooni Raaz was yet another nonsensical episode, mainly because the method of killing was so unrealistic. From what I read about criminal psychology, a killer's aim is always to perform the murder in the quickest and safest way possible, and in a manner that they remain hidden. The method of killing was very unrealistic because it's so unreliable - the chances of the poisoned ball hitting the man were one in ten, no guarantees. And even then, there was no guarantee that it would hit hard enough to cause a wound deep enough for the poison to enter his body. Switching the normal ball with the poisoned one was again a risky move because she could've been seen by the kids or eyewitnesses. Why would she opt for such an unreliable and risky method when she had other easier methods of carrying out her act (such as poisoning his food)? I don't know how they approved this plot.

sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
In yesterdays episode-kissa gumnaam lash ka I really want to rectify first of all plot should be set quickly don't drag while setting up plot. Raman constantly saying whenever camera focuses on him someone want to kill him. At least dialogue writer should have given him some other lines as well to have suspense. If a person constantly speaking same lines (with different words but same meaning) in whole epsiode. Shaq to pehle hi uspe jata hai.

jeet. thumbnail
I'D rectify HEART ATTACK KILLER......
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ppl how wud u rectify the fri-sat epis??