Romance at the Modi Mansion-Wishlist

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

There is a house built out of stone
Wooden floors, walls and window sills...
Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust..
This is a place where I don't feel alone
This is a place where I feel at home.......

Cause, I built a home
for you
for me

Out in the garden where we planted the seeds
There is a tree as old as me
Branches were sewn by the color of green
Ground had arose and passed it's knees

By the cracks of the skin I climbed to the top
I climbed the tree to see the world
When the gusts came around to blow me down
I held on as tightly as you held onto me
I held on as tightly as you held onto me......

Cause, I built a home
for you
for me

And that is what they have set out to make- a home for each other and themselves- We saw how lovingly Sid demanded his wife back and coaxed her to start afresh in the lil home they have.

I am getting highly excited about the prospect- would we have more peeking business and would tying doris become a daily rountine for Sid now?
I love the domestic romance- the way the hubbies and wifeys subtly come closer and closer while doing the most mundane jobs- me is hyperly excited now!
Now that we have Sidhima living under the same roof and the article proclaiming that we are all set to see some subtle romance-why dont we all put our wishes forward and jot down the scenes that we would like to see
Edited by Neha_S - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
count me in
I just want sid to act a little more responsible :>
otherwise SR are total magic
gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heyy Neha 🤗

Great post as usual!!!

ok i totally agree with you,,, im so looking forward to this new phase of SR!!  and i also agree with annaashley  i want sid to less goof up now!!!

😆  see me since yest had this wish of seeing a scene where ridz will come to wake sid up just after a bath with her hair wet etc!!! 🤣  and haha its actually happening tmrw... but sid ruined it 😭 

it was funny 😆 and i laughed but yaar my wish remained unfulfilled!!!! i so wanted another reaction from sid 😳

luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah i too want sid to act a lill mature.. Would love too see sid putting sindhoor in ridz mang n then helping her wear her magalsutra n many more countless romantic scenes
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

hi

fab topic, me too eagerly looking foward the romance between siddhima

having siddhima staying together in the same house they is alot  of  scope to show many differnt forms of romance between the 2

i would love to see a scene where rids cooks for sid, his fav dishes and rids suprises sid when he comes home late after sanjeevani duty. Sid loves the food and priases rids. To this rids gets very happy.

They can show rids getting sid clothes ready for a party, Rids helps sid does his tie, they can have a nice eye lock.

maybe sid  shirt  button is broken, rids can stich the button , while sid is wearing the shirt

norzar

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you...

Sid and Riddhima have moved under the same roof and it will be a treat to see them coming closer through different domestic chores etc..

Love the couple and can't wait to see their love blossoming...😍
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i would love to see some immature Sid
and then it would fun to see Chudail taking full control and making him do stuff like clean the house or whatever 🤣  🤣 
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: supercool3

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#990000">i would love to see some immature Sid</font>
<div></div><font color="#990000">and then it would fun to see Chudail taking full control and making him do stuff like clean the house or whatever 🤣 🤣 </font></font>

......[COLOR=red]clean the stuff....i mean she will make him do many things....also looking forward to cute eye locks and romance in kitchen,she getting angry and throwing utensils on him.....that would amazing.....the list is endless........m so siddhimafied.....love them!!!!!!![/COLOR]
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice nehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa😃😃😃😃

OMG OMG...can these two get any cuter....
Today was just perfect.....
I dont like bumbling SId too much....but today was just a dash...and just right.....it should not be overdone.....

But OMG..seriously.....way to go Sid for sidmification of such a romantic moment.......and she brushes her hair aginst his face....and gets up to scream baadh🤣🤣

And can he get sweeter than he is...he got a whole tray of drinks for her awwwwwwwwwwww...just coz she dint know what she liked...
they are at a beginning phase...still accepting the fact that they are together......look at their past....they have gotten to this point after so much struggle....so if they are nervous its only natural.......but once Sid is more confident of Ridhimas feelings...and she is more certain about her feelings......

there will be no more tray shaking...and bumbling....and I cant wait for that time.....

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Its beautiful..
I like a funny Sid.. A little bit of the old Sid wud be awesome

I am totally SRfied !!