Chal Chale Apne Ghar (SR)

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I want my wife back! These words had the perfect mix of possessiveness, tender love, passion and raw intensity. The way Sid said these words just blew my mind away! KW is a brilliant actor, we all know that but perhaps this is the first time we got to see this side of him and man did he nail it or what!

The whole confession scene was done beautifully…When Sid asks ridhhima to stop in an assertive voice, u figure out in an instance that he is a man on a mission! That he is here to get his wife back and he will…He spoke the words with so much integrity and honesty that I don't think ridhhima had any option but to melt…I still cant get over those dialogues…Unbelievable writing!

For me, editing that scene was a bit of a downer simply because this was the most important Siddhima scene ever and it was important for us to see ridhhima's reaction in real time and not in flashbacks! I still don't understand why they edited it like this…It would have only added onto the whole thing…

But nonetheless, Jeran more than made up for it in the next scene where ridhhima enters the Modi Mansion again….and yet again, sid's simple gestures touch your heart…I had written  bout sid and his perfect attempts at failure! And again we see the same thing…him wanting everything to be perfect for ridhhima and then he goofs up…but thts the most endearing quality bout him coz we know his heart is in the right place…and it only takes one eye contact with sid for ridhhima to get lost in its depths…

So now that Mr. n Mrs. Modi are back in their swanky penthouse, I want love to blossom slowly…yes we all know they both love each other but its important to show this realization slowly n steadily with the perfect sidhhima touch n if the TB article is anything to go by, this is exactly whats gonna happen…

But before this, I have a sincere request to make to the CVs and I think luvarti has made a topic bout this...I want Sidhhima to get married again – n this time for the RIGHT reasons…we all know the circumstances leading to the SR wedding and how tensed it was…this time I want it to be a happy and joyous occasion coz it is the most special event of a person's life! And if they cant show a re-marriage, at least I want them to take their vows again….and yes its also high time for Mrs. Modi to put the suhaag ki nishaanis back!

Cheers!

Rapz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderful post rapunzel!!😃

I dont know how many times Ive watched the confession scene but each time I have its as if im watching it for the first time!!😳

Jeran were brilliant- KW and JW nailed it!!

The SR confession was one  of the simplest yet most beautiful confessions I have ever scene on TV! I just didnt want it to end!

Like you I wish they hadnt edited the scene- in fact I wished they'd shown us the whole scene in its entirety without breaking it up but I guess Im just being greedy!!

SR back at the penthouse sums up the SR relationship!! Intense one moment then oh so cute the next!!

I love SR more and more everyday and I cant wait for their love story unfolding softly!!😳

now we'r going to see SR exploring their realselves in front each-other..

slow bt step by step now their relationship wud progess...n dis understanding process slowly wud pave a way to their successful marriage ...

Piece by Piece they'll build their relation..n soon each piece wud stand as an integrated one.." A Master Piece"these lil misunderstanding lk tud wud strengthen their understandings toward other,  everthg wud seem so clear n beautiful...

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rapunzel you are an amazing writer. Your words are simply magic. I too want this to happen but I want sid and ridz to be the only once involved in the marriage ceremony. I want that the two of them commit to each other and this time it will be the right reason and that being the intense love that has crept into the hearts of these two amazing people. I want sid to put sindhoor into ridz maang and I would absolutely need cardiac arrest if ridz was to tell sid what he longs to hear and hopefully she will not only tell him she loves him but finally let him know what she has hidden in her heart for him. OH PLEASE CVS  Listen to our pleads and make this happen. Thankyou, thankyou soooooooooooo much for this amazing post. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👏  Rapunzel!!!! ur such an awesome writer,, i always look forward to your posts!!!!

u said it all!!!! KW was brilliant brilliant in zat scene!!!! Jen also did justice to it!!!!

rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

Wonderful post rapunzel!!😃

I dont know how many times Ive watched the confession scene but each time I have its as if im watching it for the first time!!😳

Jeran were brilliant- KW and JW nailed it!!

The SR confession was one  of the simplest yet most beautiful confessions I have ever scene on TV! I just didnt want it to end!

Like you I wish they hadnt edited the scene- in fact I wished they'd shown us the whole scene in its entirety without breaking it up but I guess Im just being greedy!!

SR back at the penthouse sums up the SR relationship!! Intense one moment then oh so cute the next!!

I love SR more and more everyday and I cant wait for their love story unfolding softly!!😳

Thanks Zeenia 🤗
Yeah i fall for them harder with each passing episode 😳😳😳

rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ginac

rapunzel you are an amazing writer. Your words are simply magic. I too want this to happen but I want sid and ridz to be the only once involved in the marriage ceremony. I want that the two of them commit to each other and this time it will be the right reason and that being the intense love that has crept into the hearts of these two amazing people. I want sid to put sindhoor into ridz maang and I would absolutely need cardiac arrest if ridz was to tell sid what he longs to hear and hopefully she will not only tell him she loves him but finally let him know what she has hidden in her heart for him. OH PLEASE CVS  Listen to our pleads and make this happen. Thankyou, thankyou soooooooooooo much for this amazing post. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww thanks so much sweetheart 🤗

Trust me, i never used to write but there s something bout SR that brings out the best in us 😳
But am nowhere close to some of the other fantastic SR writers but still thanks so much for those lovely words....they make my otherwise dull day! N trust me good things come to those who wait so our siddhima moments will also come - we have to be patient!

Cheers!
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gimzy

👏  Rapunzel!!!! ur such an awesome writer,, i always look forward to your posts!!!!

u said it all!!!! KW was brilliant brilliant in zat scene!!!! Jen also did justice to it!!!!

Thanks gimzy! Blush Blush 😳😳
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

amazing post,

it was a fab scene and i agree jeran were awesome throughout

reg the editing yes i agree they should have included it in the actual scene, but then its oaky, since it was shown ina  FB and thzta too from rids pov

loved the way rids was smiling while remembering it on the doorstep.

norzar

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
cheers rapz!!!!!!!........great post...superb analysis!!!!!!!!!......amazing episode....SR back in thier house.....can't wait for new episodes.....yeah even i was thinking about the FB...it could only enhanced the passion and ridz reaction would have made the highlight...but we get to see ridz glowing face remembering sid's and her convo...way to go SR......