Fanfic: Rosha- Tu Jaane Na Ch 5 Pg. 7 :)

smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I love this show and I am already feeling the loss we will have to endure once the show is over. I wanted to keep the characters alive and well in my head and so here is a fanfic that I am writing with them in it. I want you guys to be honest but I will start that by being honest first. I am not going to do justice to the show because the way the characters have been portrayed in this story, it has been brilliant and hard to live up to but this is for me to keep from going insane at the loss of R.Com.

Hope you guys like it. It will start from when Rohan tells Isha that he got an offer from India Marriages and he is considering taking it.

-----------------------
"Rohan Mehra. You can't just walk away like that. First you decide to leave the company and now you won't even talk about it?" Isha was furious but more then anything else, she was hurt and broken inside. Her best friend was just going to walk away like that, after all these years?

Rohan turned around and put the box in his hand down, "You want to talk... Oh I came to talk but you were the one who was too busy. Remember?"

Isha shook her head, "Don't pull that bull with me. I told you, I was free. I asked you to meet me outside somewhere."

Rohan laughed bitterly, "You say it as if you did me a favor."

Isha was surprised by the bitterness in Rohan's voice and for the first time that day, anger subsided and concern took over her. "Rohan, are you okay? You are not the Rohan I know... The Rohan I know would yell at me when he is angry, not sulk quietly."

Rohan looked straight into Isha's eyes, "Yah and the Isha I knew would tell me the truth... not lie to me endlessly."

Isha was confused and hurt at the accusation, "I can't believe you would say something like that to me. When did I ever lie to you?"

Rohan didn't want to have this conversation here, not now. "You know what... the fact that you have no idea what I am talking about... well it makes it worse."

Isha was tired of asking, if Rohan was going to be stubborn and childish, then so be it. "You know what Rohan. You are immature and honestly, I don't need this right now. For the first time in a long time, I am happy. Business is going well, my dad is extremely happy with Naina and I thought we were so good together as partners."

Rohan smiled genuinely for the first time that day, "And... I am glad that you are happy. I want that more than anything else for you and I thought you would want the same for me. Isha... it's not one thing. It's not one deal, its not just what happened yesterday that is pushing me away. I am just not happy... I want to be happy."

Isha sat down, slightly defeated. "Why are you so unhappy Rohan?"

Rohan sat down next to Isha, "I am not sure... maybe if I knew exactly what I was feeling I could make it go away and everything would be okay... but its not one thing, its just a feeling of being defeated. And I promise, its not about the contract alone..."

Isha looked towards the left where Rohan was sitting, "And you will tell me when you know?"

Rohan nodded softly and walked through the doors and outside of Rishta.Com
---------------

I know it was short but hopefully the next one will be longer. Edited by sapnon_ki_pari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow! I really like this! I just thought Isha would be more hurt and sad.

But she prob. wouldn't completely show him that.

PLEASE continue soon!!

Also, you should put ff in the title. Otherwise, ppl won't know that it is fanfic and ppl might not open the topic.Edited by XAiShBaBy08X - 13 years ago
debby_11 thumbnail
this was nice.......
would love to read more :)
roshaa thumbnail
wow ..! its amazing ... i love it . i am so happy that someone wrote a fan-fic. plz continue soon . i am waiting . šŸ‘šŸ¼
spicy_tikka thumbnail
loved it! pls cont soon šŸ˜Š
Rhydima thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
omg i love it..plz continue soon..
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome...........can u please pm the next time u decide to update!!!
smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks guys for your comments! I really appreciate it!
Let me know if you would like a PM with each update and keep letting me know what you think. Criticisms are most welcome =)

Part 2
Rohan walked through the sliding doors into India Marriages and the feeling was completely different. Here he was a stranger, he couldn't just walk up to Ruchika and tease her or walk into Huzeifa's office unannounced yelling about absolutely nothing. There wasn't the familiar face of Sally every morning hiding under the table to avoid the perverted old man.

But most of all, there was no Isha. He thought about the past year, it had become a ritual to tease Isha about something or the other. Sometimes it was about coming to work late, and at other times it was about her lack of love life. It was quite amusing that in the end, it was her love life that had caused a rift between the two.

Isha walked in through the doors of her office at Rishta and found it completely empty. There was no Rohan sleeping on the couch or Huzeifa on his laptop waiting to discuss the next project report or Ruchika sitting on the table corner drinking coffee and waiting to discuss her previous night. Isha felt the tears come back into her eyes but she forced herself to smile, she had a company to run and she couldn't become weak.

Ruchika stared into Isha's office and caught Isha wiping her tears off. Ruchika instantly took her cell phone off and sent a SMS to Rohan that simply read "Coffee shop @ 2."

Rohan smiled at the phone, at least someone was still going to talk to him. He texted back immediately "Okay."

Isha went through the day as motions, she met with the Verma family who wanted to get their 19 year old daughter married and required the guy to be a doctor and from abroad. She met with the Sharma family and was completely confused because Rohan was dealing with the case till now. She still had to get all the notes and files from him but she was in no mood to see his face right now.

Ashish grabbed Isha from the back and surprised her, "You look beautiful today."

Isha raised one of her eyebrows and shook her head at the blatant lie, "I didn't get an ounce of sleep and I barely managed to come to work on time and I look beautiful. Don't bother lying."

Ashish raised his hands in defense, "I apologize, I thought you looked beautiful so I said it, who knew you were so jumpy today."

Isha looked down, "Sorryā€¦ it's just Rohanā€¦"

Ashish shook his head, first he had to listen to Ruchika complain about Rohan leaving and now Isha. "Okay, you need to get over it. He chose India Marriages, you should be mad at him, hating himā€¦ not missing him."

Isha looked up surprised, "How can you even say that? He is Rohan!"

Ashish shrugged, "I don't see what's so special about him. He betrayed you."

Isha shook her head, "You wouldn't understand. You have to know him to get it."

"Oh yah, what about him makes him so special?" Ashish hated Rohan for getting so much attention from both of his girls.

Isha smiled, trying hard to describe Rohan in words. "Heā€¦ he flirts with girls but he respects women more then anything else. Heā€¦ does favors for friends but will never let them know of it. Heā€¦I don't want to talk about him, let's just work on the case at hand."

Ashish wanted to never talk about Rohan ever again but he had to stay on the good side of Rohan since he held a strong connection to both Ruchika and Isha.

Ruchika grabbed her purse and headed towards the coffee shop. She had a lot to say and Rohan was going to have to bear her wrath. She grabbed a box of cases on her way out.

Rohan was already sitting in a corner table waiting for Ruchika to show up. Ruchika dropped the box of files on the table in front of Rohan's face.

"Hello Auratā€¦ I like your way of saying hi," Rohan took out one of the files and then sighed as he put back in, "Did you come here for this Ruchika?"

Ruchika sat down on the opposite side of the table, "Don't you dare hey aurat me right now. You are an idiot. Rude, insensitive, and selfish."

Rohan got up to leave, "I thought I came here to talk to a friend, but I guess not."

Ruchika grabbed Rohan's hand and forced him to sit back down, "How many times have you seen Isha cry, Rohan?"

That had Rohan sit down but he did not answer.

Ruchika looked down at the coffee the waiter put in front of her, "Exactly. We have seen her cry one other time when her mom passed away but I saw her cry again today Rohan. She won't tell you that because you guys are equally stubborn but how could you just walk out like that? I say she is my best friend and she isā€¦ butā€¦ but you are her best friend and she is yours. She won't ever say it to you but she can't run Rishta alone, she needs you just as much as you need her."

Rohan felt an urge to go over to RIshta and hug Isha but he also knew that there was someone there who was probably doing the same. "Sheā€¦ used to need me."

Ruchika was shocked by the tone of Rohan's words, "I don't know what you mean but I hope that both of you don't take forever to clear whatever misunderstandings you have."

Rohan got up to leave, "I have a meeting with a client at 3. I need to go."
mishty1033 thumbnail
Oh my gosh I am so loving ur writing..... please please do conitnue... and pm me when u do update.......

It seems like u r one of the creatives from the team... u write real good... n i can actually picture all that in my head.. thank u and ppl zzplzz do continue..

<3mishty
*Sharon* thumbnail
omg i love your ff! its awesome! can you please pm me when u update? thanks šŸ˜³