Adda Annex ~ Tit for Tat

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey everyone sorry about yesterday and even today...this week is really hectic for me...lol and top of that I freaking didn't feel a 5.5 earthquake when clearly everyone around me did! how in the world is that possible??

kk let's get on with the episode shall we :P

Leher in action

I am so glad that she is not being shown as a weakling! now this is going to be fun...Abeer brings a kangan for Leher and it turns out to be from Dadi. Before Leher can refuse dadi comes and starts her drama but Leher is no baccha! She plays along and hatches a plan for dadi with Abeer...obviously we don't know yet what it is :P

Brij is never going to give up will he

seriously just forgive your daughter already but he tells Dulhan instead to never take her name again in the house!

Ha full course meal

Leher is becoming so chalak these days...lol she is preparing a full course meal in the kitchen with Banke...shocking dadi out of her wits. When dadi questions her she replies that she is just living up to the status of TN household!! Go Leher I am with you in this one! Dadi goes away angrily after Leher asks for some jewellery...cmon she has halk :PšŸ˜†

Dadi's flop plan

this woman needs to be a political strategist seriously! gosh I wish she was my prof. lol I would learn so much! anyways she conspires with bua about ordering the food from nearby place so Abeer can insult Leher :P...great like that is ever gonna happen!

Mathur Household in crisis

Apperantly Brij fatherji has quit his job since somebody said something bad about Leher and Kulcha can't keep his mouth shut about it!

lol in your face!

Bua and Dadi are looking around for Leher and find her with Abeer...lol Leher shocks the living thing out of them by talking about a centralized AC system (lol yay we have that :P) and they have also bought expensive saaris! wow this girl rocks! lol Dadi and bua's face is worth seeing!

Precap: Leher is demanding a diamond set!!!! woah!šŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey bhootni long time no seee fab adda......5.5 earthquake and u didnt notice....hota hai .....hota hai.......yeh abheria aisa hi hota hai......šŸ˜†

isnt it awesome....the way Leher is playing with dadi....hahhaha....i think dadi is falling in her own trap.....she herself gave so many taaanaas to Leher about VP izzat crap.....abb she has to put her foot in her mouth.....šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

just randomly had an image of boodha literally putting her foot in her mouth.....šŸ˜† i m totally going insane

yeh boodha bhi na kesi kesi baatein karti hai.....she goes....dryfruit pe dakka.....and Leher asking about central AC and diamond set.....šŸ˜†šŸ˜†.....lage rahoo Leher you go girl show dadi whos boss

and why is kulchas knickers in a twist????? har waqt....itna hyper.....i tell u its Omi withdrawal and kulcha needs ā˜¢ļø as well

yaar BB fool...is worrying me now.....i mean he can be irritating all the time....but i dont want him to be sicken and die..(thats only for dadi and kulcha)....poor leher will be so broken....plz CVs let him be there....as annoying as he is....let him live and turn into daddy cool again...

so any ideas y were toad bahu and bua the boa were there in todays epi???? so out of place na

Edited by devilsadvocate - 13 years ago
-bhootni- thumbnail
lmao par mera saath kyun hota hai!! nahiin I feel so left out *cries* :P....lol I know I missed writing the addas...lol

ooo I wanna see her foot in her mouth too *starts to day dream* :P
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for update!!

Go Leher!! :D
sdd1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great adda! thanks bhootni!
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey, love the Adda...Let's hope everything goes as planned for Leher and would love to see those infectious smiles on the faces of Abher after the party šŸ˜
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 lovely Adda

lovely sweet upmanship episode

thanks for the update
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Great adda Sumi (did I get it right? šŸ¤”)  

We don't know the plan yet..........hope it is made known today........and that it doesn't backfire in any way..........Loved the way Leher gave it to Daadi in her own words...........Daadi will have to eat dirt soon! šŸ˜†

BB is really being stubborn for no reason.........I still cannot believe the change in this character.... .....I too wish nothing happens to him even if doesn't come around.........Leher doesn't need any more problems than she has already!  šŸ˜’

Can hardly wait for 9 pm today!  šŸ˜Š
-bhootni- thumbnail
@SS...lol yep you got the name right :P
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -bhootni-

@SS...lol yep you got the name right :P

Please call me Shobs  šŸ˜Š