23rd June-Sid-Riddz:Tum roothti raho, aur main....

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

At the end of the day, a woman , irrespective of whether she is from Haldwaani or Houston , looks for just one kind of man  beneath all the icings of individual taste in personalities. A man who respects her as a human-being , a man who accepts her as she is - with all the beauty and embraces the ugly as well - a man who doesn't judge her but reasons with her and for her- a man who tells her she is beautiful even when life and the mirror  say she is not.

Siddhanth is not an exceptional man - he is nothing and nobody extraordinary. Yet , as they said for 'Pretty Woman' , he is a man who walks off the street and straight into your heart. He is not the world's greatest lover or a perfect husband - but he touches your heart as a simple, sweet and yet a passionate intense man in love. He does not choose the perfect words or perfect gestures but whatever he tells Riddhima with a dash of subtle passion and simmering intensity is moving. What stands out is the honesty of his feelings and how soulful he is. He does not promise moon and stars to Riddhima - but he promises her a lifetime of togetherness where they will make balance out flavours and love each-other everyday. Not all days will be pink fluff and not everytime they will break into a Mark Anthony song looking at each-other but one thing will never change - they will always have their fingers interlocked. Riddhima , a wife equally in love but with a shy hesitant pounding heart had little option except giving into the glacier of her own feelings and Sid's soulful downpour of love.

Later, as Sid brought Riddhima into the house , with all the rituals - you don't worry about a kalash of rajmaa or some amusing lighted matchstick - you are touched by the immense respect he has for his wife whom he wants to bring back home with full honours. Sid didn't have to do it but he did it - that reflects both his love and regard for Riddhima. Small things but profound impact.

And whatever Sid said and felt , the luminous beauty of the same reflected on Riddhima's face as she stood smiling , happy , eye sparkling at the door of her and Sid's house. A woman loved, accepted and respected by the man she married , respected and fell in love with. Welcome home, Riddhima. Home is where the heart is and Riddhima's heart is where Sid is.

The best line of the day was : " Tum roothti raho aur main tumhe manaataa rahoon." .... Profound.

P.S- I request everyone that from now on , in my posts , no actor , no creative , no editor and no member of the creative/production/post production will be criticized. And am saying this without my signature sarcasm for a change , so i am hopeful that this request will be met with equal civility.

Thank you,

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone.
🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful post Poco as usual😳

and i sooo agree with the line of the day and i also loved when he said "tum meri patni ho...I want my wife back"😍

God Bless,
Noorya
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Poco Dear !!
yes, today's  most beautiful dialogue Dr. Siddhant Modi Spoke to his sweetheart betterhalf Dr. Riddhima Siddhant Modi...!!
You are my wife and i want my wife back !!
Earlier we say...Riddhima trying to say him....Tum mere pati ho. tum mera aaj ho and aanewala kal...!! But Riddhima was not magnificient....because of her past blunder.....But today, Riddhima hear from his future....that she has dreamt beautiful life for her Husband !! Today, by Sid's word and gesture....She become accepted as woman she is Dr. Riddhima SIddhant Modi ...finally in Peace by her husband word !! She found new home, new love and new future with new journey in her life after going through bad phase now. She wants to hold this moment so SID...!!
Both were amazing !! Rajma ----love it !! SID style to replace Rajma instead of Rice shows Houston lad is innocent but charmer....the honesty and the man he is .....beautiful persona..!!
love it finally Our Modi couple back to pent house.....now more scenes expected...both are getting ready to go to hospital....so cute scenes are waiting for....as this lead couple has various scopes in their story lines !!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Noorya...

Wonderful post Poco as usual😳

and i sooo agree with the line of the day and i also loved when he said "tum meri patni ho...I want my wife back"😍

God Bless,
Noorya

Hey Noorzie!🤗

Long time. How are you? Sid looked huggable when he told that to Riddhima. What a feeling.😳

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess1

Poco Dear !!

yes, today's  most beautiful dialogue Dr. Siddhant Modi Spoke to his sweetheart betterhalf Dr. Riddhima Siddhant Modi...!!
You are my wife and i want my wife back !!
Earlier we say...Riddhima trying to say him....Tum mere pati ho. tum mera aaj ho and aanewala kal...!! But Riddhima was not magnificient....because of her past blunder.....But today, Riddhima hear from his future....that she has dreamt beautiful life for her Husband !! Today, by Sid's word and gesture....She become accepted as woman she is Dr. Riddhima SIddhant Modi ...finally in Peace by her husband word !! She found new home, new love and new future with new journey in her life after going through bad phase now. She wants to hold this moment so SID...!!
Both were amazing !! Rajma ----love it !! SID style to replace Rajma instead of Rice shows Houston lad is innocent but charmer....the honesty and the man he is .....beautiful persona..!!
love it finally Our Modi couple back to pent house.....now more scenes expected...both are getting ready to go to hospital....so cute scenes are waiting for....as this lead couple has various scopes in their story lines !!

Well-said, Pincchu.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳......SR finally accepted each-other as they are and now, they stand at the threshold of a new beginning as man and wife.
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful post Pocuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu🤗

yes.....he may not be exception...the world's greatest....but for all his imperfections he seems so real......

you are so right when you say that for a women...to be accepted for all her beauty and flaws...is the most cherished thing.........

He said it with such simplicity.....such honesty.....that you can see it came from the heart.....ridhima to have gotten a second chnace to fall in love...and to find a man like this  is huge.....

once is hard enough...but twice...is blessed

KW and JW are exceptional together....they make the reel life...look so damn good.

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

superbbbbbbbb pocu,

i second every word of yours.

i cant  explain how happy i am that finally we are going to have our couple staying together under one roof  after so long.

my most favline form today was you are my wife and i want my wife back.

Jeran awee once again  awesome today,

norzar
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nitzoooooooo............wat a marvlous post......was looking for u sweety🤗

For me today's epi was simply too cute and adorable but shy of a few things which was Ridz standing at doorstep of THEIR house glowing in saree but shy of being blissful without the marriage symbols....but I guess thats ok and we leave for future epis for Sid to take the honors😳

Today the following dialogue esp the underlined part made my day and I am posting my ramblings from the AT here:

Sid: "Mein tumhe apne ghar lekar jana chahta hoon......humare ghar lekar jana chahta hoon.....chahta hoon ki mein jab bhi tumhe dekhna chahu......toh khirki se nahi.....darwaze se aao......chahta hoon ki tum yoohi ruthti raho or mein tumhe manata rahun.....thodi takrar or bahut sare pyar ke saath rehna chahta hoon......lekin sabse pehle or sabse zyada mein tumhe chahta hoon......I LOVE U"

Now wat I just underlined is simple yet the most beautiful and the truth of a happy and a blissful married life......and Sid by saying those words gave ridhimma a picture perfect restart to their marriage....
He took ridz hand in his and said to her that yes with the ups and downs of life ......we are bound to have clashes......but our deep love, trust and respect for each other will overcome it all as long as we walk in it together.........coz u are my wife and we are in this together......

As Sid brought ridz to their house........he wanted to do her "ghrah pravesh" with full rituals.......but did he really follow it tit by bit.......NO.....thats coz its not really a ritual he did.......he made a promise to her as he did those rituals in "Sid Style".....😳
As he took out the note where he had instructions ......and did his ritual for ridz's re-entry........he is making a promise to her... "I dont have rice but I have rajma" meaning......I may not have all that u have expected in this journey but I have my immense love for u and by walking on the grains of my love I promise that I will do my best to meet up to ur expectations.........to fill ur life with love and contentment.........these instructions that I am reading out are not mere instructions........they are our guidelines so if and when we default we will resituate ourselves with much ease........
The entire SR Grah Pravesh scene was yet another form of promise they made after the shawl scene......but here is it more impactful as they are entering "THEIR" house as married couples and just as Sid made adjustments today by using rajma instead of rice and made her entry smooth.......he was saying that we are going to continue making such adjustments in life so this journey can become smoother and as ridz showed him the correct way of lighting the match stick..........she is saying that in ur every step ......I will be with u and we will correct each other when we are wrong and we will together protect our small lill blissful married life just as today I am protecting the diya from going off.......
This scene was a promise of togetherness😳😳 and their photo of their honeymoon placed on the table was a symbol of a picture perfect married life😳😳

And as Sid lifted Ridz up to walk into the house.......he says "Come lets begin our ROAD TO REDEMPTION" 😳😳😳😳😳

Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

Wonderful post Pocuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu🤗

yes.....he may not be exception...the world's greatest....but for all his imperfections he seems so real......

you are so right when you say that for a women...to be accepted for all her beauty and flaws...is the most cherished thing.........

He said it with such simplicity.....such honesty.....that you can see it came from the heart.....ridhima to have gotten a second chnace to fall in love...and to find a man like this  is huge.....

once is hard enough...but twice...is blessed

KW and JW are exceptional together....they make the reel life...look so damn good.

Well-said, Buffy. Sid is nothing exceptional- he is just real with a real heart. And Riddhima is lucky indeed to have found a healer , a friend , a guide , a confidante and her soulmate in him. JeRan of course have brought SR to life. 😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

superbbbbbbbb pocu,

i second every word of yours.

i cant  explain how happy i am that finally we are going to have our couple staying together under one roof  after so long.

my most favline form today was you are my wife and i want my wife back.

Jeran awee once again  awesome today,

norzar

Thank you, Norzie.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.... it is a happy feeling indeed seeing SR join hands and stepping into their own fairytale with hopeful and blissful hearts as man and wife.