23rdJuneWrntUpdt--Vicky confronts Neetu/Simi sees

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sc1:Daggar Residence:Simi  telling Omi that Nakul has put wrong accusation on Milli .. And she tells him you still want toi defend your brother.. Then she tells Omi that Neetu loves him a lot and even after knowing all this about your brother who is a janwar you still want to defend him.๐Ÿ˜ก. and leave people who are human  referring to Neetu.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Then she also asks him to look around and then he will realize what she said..Simi walks out leaving Omi to think.. Omi sees his and Nakul's picture..  

Sc2:12/24 KB:Milli sitting in the hall.. Abhi comes there and tells her that he got held up in the office so he couldn't come.. Milli who is angry
tells him to keep quite and all she asked was to help her out and give her support [What is wrong with milli I mean she is going overboard!!!!] ๐Ÿ˜กShe is telling him that he had promised that he would help her and he never turned up and she thought she could depend him like a friend..Simi comes there and tells that Abhi had left to come to see you but there was an IT raid and so he was worried and had to stay back.. ๐Ÿ˜•

Milli walks out and then Simi apologizes to Abhi and tells him that she shouldn't have told all that. Abhi tells her its alright..๐Ÿ˜Š

Sc3:Daggar residence:[/B]Omi is looking around for things some evidence and he keep remebering what Simi said to look around and know what his brother has done..Omi keeps throwing all the clothes down , and is searching .. Then he spots a bag , opens it up and sees Milli's clothes in that and remember that he put Milli at gunpoint and telling the cop his brother is not guilty..He is shocked and sits on the bed looking at the clothes and cannot believe what he has done[basically  hurting Milli, Neetu and rest] ๐Ÿ˜ญThen he takes the phone and simi speaks,Omi tells Simi that he came to know the truth and he will not give divorce to Neetu.. Simi is happy and then Omi leaves..Nakul comes out and says No Simi ji don't be so excited as the game is not over๐Ÿ˜†.. Nakul calls someone and tells that to reach before Omi reached 12/24KB and its none other than Vicky I guess.. Then Nakul talks to himself and tells that using Omi's move you made a mistake Simi ji !!! Now in court Omi will definatly give divorce to Neetu..Omi comes out calling Ramdeen[some servant] and asks where is Nakul .. The servant says that he is not there and then Omi tells himself that I want answers from you Nakul bhiyya and before that I need to get Neetu back home.. He leaves..๐Ÿ˜Š

Sc4:12/24 KB:Simi telling Manju that Omi got to know the truth about Nakul's acts and he will not give divorce to Neetu๐Ÿ˜Š.. Manju is thrilled!!! and also RS who is there.. Abhi is also smiling!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Sc5:12/24 KB Terrace:Neetu is alone standing.. Someone comes from the back and touches her neck and she turns around.. and is shocked..๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Sc 6:12/24 KB:Manju is soo happy she goes to matarani gets prasad and gives it to all .. Then RS tells call Neetu and tell her .. Abhi says that no let it be a surprise to Neetu .. RS says yeah thats a good idea.. Milli comes there and Simi tells her that Omi decided not to divorce Neetu..Milli is glad to hear that..She hugs Simi.. All are happy and smiling ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sc 7:12/24 KB terrace:Neetu asks Vicky what he is doing here.. and she walks out but falls and Vicky holds Neetu.. they have an eye lock and all the flash back of their romance.. ๐Ÿ˜Š Neetu is also seeing him and is gazing into his eyes and suddenly remember what he had said that he wants to break his relationship with her when he was in jail..She gets up and says sorry and then Vicky says that I was longing for  your you and so I am here.. I came to see the mother of my child๐Ÿ˜”

Sc8:Road:Omi is in the car and he spots a flower shop.. Its closed and he bangs the shutter and asks them to open..Then a guy comes out and Omi says i came here for 12 rose flowers.. Then the guy says that the shop is closed.. Omi pleads for  12 rose flowers and requests him to give it..๐Ÿ˜ญ

Sc9:12/24 KB terrace:Neetu tells Vicky to leave and not to come back.. Vicky asks why are you saying this.. your Vicky , your love your everything is here..Neetu says everything has changed..I wanted to stay with you, and you left me and went..You made me wait and then you told me to forget you, then Vicky says that what ever I said I had to say it since i could'nt go against Nakul.. Neetu to this says what can I do I had to marry someone else who also loves me .. I never used to love him and now when I started loving him..Vicky says is it, But now he wants to divorce me.. Vicky looks at Neetu and says that the mother of my child loves someone else..Neetu asks Vicky why did he come back..

Sc10:12/24 KB hall: Simi , Manju all are excited Abhi, RS and Milli are also there.. Manju tells Simi to get Neetu, Simi tells her that she is not there in her room..Then Milli says she is in teh terrace and trying to get her tears out..

Sc11:12/24 KB Terrace:Vicky bribgs and pins Neetu on the wall and tells her that i have a Haq here and I am standing here with that.. I want to know the relationship with the baby in your womb..
Neetu is quite.. Simi comes talking on the terrace and asks who is it?? ๐Ÿ˜ก

Sc12:Road
Omi is looking at the flowers and saying 10 minutes more and I will be there ..thinking about Neetu๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sc13:12/24 KB Terrace:
Neetu moves and Simi sees vicky and is angry what he is doing there.. She asks him to leave.. Then Vicky says that don't come in between.. Simi tells Vicky that because of you my sister has gone thro a lot and also everyone else.. Then Vicky asks Neetu weather she really wants him to leave..๐Ÿ˜กScene freezes..

Precap:Vicky asks Neetu if Omi had'nt come in your life would you be happy with me.. Neet says yes I would.. Omi is watching all this and he drops the flowers down..๐Ÿ˜”

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

Plz do post your comments on this celebrity profiles

Neil Bhatt Abhi's profile
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9872/neil-bhatt/
 smriti kalra Simi's profie
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9834/smriti-kalra/

Omi's profile
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9915/ravi-dubey/

Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for update when will neetu learn the lesson
librarypass thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shanti- We all appreciated it.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was yesterday's precap๐Ÿ˜• CV's set us up. thanks for the update.