On Fire - Siddhesh Pai Gets Tagged

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Siddhesh gets tagged

Making the most of the opportunity to tag a contestant after beating the Mastkalandars this weekend, Masakalis have tagged one of the strongest contestants from the boys' team and it is none other than Siddhesh Pai, who will have to prove his mettle in the Baazigar round after being tagged by the girls.

Pai isn't surprised about being tagged as he says he knew that the girls will tag the strongest contender to weaken their opposition, thereby throwing them out of the show. If boys lose it to the girls this time, the latter will be declared the winners.

Says Siddhesh, "Judges didn't feel that we were in-sync and in co-ordination with each other during our act so we ended up getting lesser marks. Also for my solo act, they were not happy with the concept which resulted in me getting less marks. Girls won the episode and decided to tag me. I wasn't surprised as if I were to decide, I too would have tagged the strongest contestant from their team as this is a do or die situation for both the teams."

Talking about his preparation for Baazigar round, Pai says, "I am mixing all the forms I can do and which my viewers saw me doing on Dance India Dance. This is probably my last solo performance and I wanted to give my best and all to it. I am performing to the number of Yeh Dooriyaan from Shahid Kapoor's Fool n Final."

Siddhesh isn't nervous a wee-bit for his impending performance that will seal his fate on the show. He opines that the foremost thing for any artist should be winning the audiences' hearts with their honest performances. "I am not nervous as I know I will end up getting whatever I am destined to. My sole aim is to enthrall and entertain the viewers with my performance and their appreciation and blessings will be my real awards', states the dancer.

Will or won't he be able to break the jinx for the boys after Kapil Nirmal and Angad Hasija's eviction, remains to be seen. This weekend will see boys go through immense pressure because if Pai loses; it will spell danger for the Mastkalandars as he is arguably the strongest contender on the show. Boys are already two members less owing to the eviction of Kapil Nirmal and Angad Hasija as compared to just one eviction in Additi Gupta from the girls' camp.

Watch Pai perform at his best as the pressure mounts on the Mastkalandars on Zara Nachke Dikha this Saturday and Sunday at 9:00 pm on STAR Plus.

Edited by DisneyDudette - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
He is dancing on My Fav Song😳M very Excited to watch his Performance