YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey all ๐Ÿค—im new to this forum and am a die hard YuNa fan...

I know loads of you stopped watching DMG after AR left the show but there were still people like me who started watching from season 2๐Ÿ˜‰ and the only reason was YUNA..

i just wanna say that i am really dissapointed with the cvs of what they did to their amazing storyline and how easily they killed their beautiful characters ๐Ÿ˜ญ I hate DMG ๐Ÿ˜ก 
Yuna were the best out of the new interns and for me the best in dmg bt i wanna know your opinion guys dnt u sometimes feel that this was supposed to be DMG 2 and not 1!!  it was about new interns and i am sure if they were given a chance they would have improved but anyways i will always love them for making dmg watchable for me ๐Ÿ˜Š
YUNA FOREVER

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree wid u Maryam.....I started wtching DMG 2 jst cos of YuNa.......and thn at d last dey ended YuNa track so badly.....I hate DMG now........
YuNa4ever thumbnail
naina u know i started watchin the show wn jenni entererd coz i really like her bt hated the story to be honest AR never attraceted me no offence bt yuna were just soo unique ๐Ÿ˜› i will always remember them and dmg should seriously change their name to dil toot gaye seriously not even one of the couple met wat the hell tht show is soo over for me crap story line๐Ÿ˜ก
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
res

miss them like anything
shamil thumbnail
Even I started watching season-2 for yuna..
they were just amazing. Yuvi , with his AYM attitude and Naina with her dreamy eyes๐Ÿ˜
I liked sid for his charm but tamanna was just too boring. But even yuna chemistry started going downhill after they fell in love. Yuvi no longer had the charm he showed in the beginning.
just my pov
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
i agree with u @shamil... yuvi's charm was gne but sumtyms it wud be back lol CVs wanted to make them the side show pieces or jokers wat else can i say??
YuNa4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

Even I started watching season-2 for yuna..
they were just amazing. Yuvi , with his AYM attitude and Naina with her dreamy eyes๐Ÿ˜
I liked sid for his charm but tamanna was just too boring. But even yuna chemistry started going downhill after they fell in love. Yuvi no longer had the charm he showed in the beginning.
just my pov

umm i know eventhough they were sidelined i still loved them even afetr theri characters were kileed and i do agree with u bt u know i think they were fine until armaan entered...
i totally agree with u
YuNa4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadz_J

i agree with u @shamil... yuvi's charm was gne but sumtyms it wud be back lol CVs wanted to make them the side show pieces or jokers wat else can i say??

nadzz i liked their short xute scenes as well and i also loved the cute uv not the joker bt remember their fire escape scene wen he passed the exam lol cute naa..
YuNa4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidya85

i totally agree with u

thnx miss yuna...