Siddhima: Tears and Rain

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Disclaimer: Siddhima post!

Ok I so should be a sleep instead I am here writing this post because well I can't get over today's episode.

Firstly if a Siddhant Modi exists I want him, no one can be a Siddhant Modi, he gives off simplicity and that I can't stop loving about him, he does everything from the heart and that is that whether it is defending someone he barely knows or if it is revealing his feelings. He simply proposed, he had no idea what he was doing all he knew was he wanted her to know how he feels and he done exactly that he went down on his knees and laid his soul bare, he said I have loved you the most, you made me realise what love is,  it was beautiful so heartfelt.  She was left speechless as would many, he wanted her but she was scared he had so simply put his heart out and she couldn't react she couldn't show him how she feels because she has been let down before and it scares her.

The next scene in the FE, everyone has had an issue with the FE, but for me it was the perfect spot because it left no way out for Riddhima, she has to face her feelings in there because anywhere else she has room to move away from Sid but in the FE she can only go down to a certain point before he corners her questions her. This is not the first time we have seen Sid like this but him being in there  and what he said was so raw, something that needed to be done.

Everything Sid said you knew he meant it and when he said main aaj tumse tumko maang raha hoon. I don't know how Riddhima was standing, she had heard everything she knew he had the happiness she had been looking for but reality has always hurt and she is scared, and watching Riddhima this is what I thought today I watched the episode and the only thing that came to my mind was a one of my favourite songs Tears and Rain by James Blunt but it just explained Riddhima in a nut shell, here feelings were totally explained in this song. (Direct Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoF9GQPopxM)

In the FE when Sid said I can't explain I cannot explain how much I love you, it is so true because what they have is more than love, yes he loves her and wants to be with her, but Siddhima's connection is so strong, destiny brought them together and has left such a huge imprint on them and without each other they will always be incomplete because they are so deeply connected.

Today Siddhima, surprised me so much, made me fall in love with them even more, from their simplicity to their confusion, to their confession they have been brilliant as much as Riddhima was holding up her defences Sid was just as strongly breaking them, he wants her and the only way he would have backed away was if he knew she didn't feel anything but he knows she loves him and the only way he is leaving that FE is by making her his, for this lifetime because it is the only one that matters.

JeRan are just fabulous and I know they will give the rest of this scene justice. 

Edited by nikita_88 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nikzz who else hate FE more than me 😳... and at first when I saw him dragging her to FE I was like WTH.. but I forgot... its Siddhant Modi, he is different, i loved the way he delicately treated his lady.. and how swiftly he broke each and every defense of  Riddhima Modi with his truthfulness and gentle touch...
her all possible effort to keep it intact went in vain with each word he said.

and no breeze-effect could have made this scene more beautiful than the simplicity of Siddhima, the gentleness of their love and gracefulness of their touch..

great post nikzz πŸ˜ƒ.. but where is ur trademark πŸ˜‰
Edited by monar - 13 years ago
punjabkudi98 thumbnail
beautiful post they each other alottttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!
SIDDHIMA 4 EVER ❀️
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
One word------DITTO!πŸ˜†

Ummm....what else could I say?! niknak, you've said it all partner!🀣 and left nothing for me to say..errr writeπŸ€”πŸ€£

anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Totally agree! beautiful post...and if only there was a man like Sid Modi, who will keep chasing his wife no matter what, coz people tend to give up preety easily nowadays..
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
you make me love the FE lolπŸ˜†

but i totally agree with your post.

It's too early for me to be asking for a Siddhant Modi πŸ˜† but he's flawed, he's perfect.
his honest attitude and simplicity makes me adore him soo much.
I luv the fact that he made up his mind and actualli went for it. As far as Sid knows, he may get a yes or no from Riddhima, but he didn't have that in his mind. It was just the two of them there and his heart beating so fast at that moment. The feelings he poured out today had been stuck in him for a while. He'd want to say it but something always stopped him.
 Today, he fought against that something and we got this nice confession.

I also agree that Ridz was scared. She's been through a lot already. I mean there had been soo many decisions and choices she had to make. Some were successful while others backfired. So being in her spot, any girl would be scared to make that first move again. She was getting over everything that happened, and was starting fresh again. Obviously, she wouldn't want to rush without having any support.

But now she knows that she did have a shoulder to lean on the whole time. It was none other than her husband, Siddhant Modi's. 😳

I was all excited about the precap yesterday and when I saw the episode today it was much more than I expected. Totally left me speechless
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post Niks.............πŸ‘πŸΌ
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Niks!!! loved ur bakwaas!!!πŸ˜†  very well said..
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Niks such a beautiful post loved it to the core I adored the scene i mean i m still in aww it was one of the most beautiful SR scenes ever and nodoubt the BEST CONFESSION ever on indian TV man it was totlaly heart felt and i love this part

In the FE when Sid said I can't explain I cannot explain how much I love you, it is so true because what they have is more than love, yes he loves her and wants to be with her, but Siddhima's connection is so strong, destiny brought them together and has left such a huge imprint on them and without each other they will always be incomplete because they are so deeply connected.
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
You called it "bakwas" πŸ€£. Aww such an awesome awesome post!! beautifully said Nikkita:)) Highly recommend you to write more of these (Bakwaas) on SR lol !! Loved reading it!! Edited by romiosugar - 13 years ago