We did not see it- we felt it.(SR)

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Love-

What is love?Has anyone ever understood what the word entails-what this four letter word signify or what emotion it encompasses-

I highly doubt it.Centuries have passed with various intelligent minds trying to find one answer and that answer has eluded the intelligent and the romantic.

Maybe love is not to understand or to describe- but only to experience and feel.

And today I did just that-

Confessions are meant to describe what one feel and that is what I have seen in so many jjodis-they so nicely put their feelings into words- but today Sid utterly failed at describing his feelings- he says it himself I cant explain how much I love you- while he cant explain he can make you feel- and today i felt the love emanating from him-from that scene-

I would be the first one to admit it- I was not expecting a good scene-I thought that the scene was coming too soon and having it in the FE was so not a good idea.

So when the scene starts with Sid following Ridhima and saying they need to talk- I was almost rolling my eyes- but then he pulls her in FE and releases her-I dont know how to explain this but FE is not my fav place in the world- you could almost say I am allergic to it-
But today Sid totally Sidhimafied the FE for me- the scene was screaming Sidhima-Sidhima at every  reel-not even once did it look repetitive-and that is what the charm of SR is- freshness even if seen before.

Anyway-when Sid lets go of Ridhima and closes the door and with purpose moves towards Ridhima -she moves away- and she shuts up immediately because in his face she can see the intense sidhant-the one who emoted through his eyes was back,the one who could shut her up completely - you could see the apprehension and the fear-she squirms and she fidgets and the BG is tense.

But then he begins to speak -the first few lines are of a husband speaking- i have decided to spend my life with you -and she squirms again,confused at which facet of hubby was she facing-and then he says it - Because I love you-

And she melts- and as her insides start rejoicing at his words the BG merges into the signature Sr tune-He tells her all she ever wanted to hear for so long- he wants her and he loves her!

He slowly holds her hands and brings them to rest in his chest- near his heart.Resting on her hands he gently frames a question which was burning a hole within him- when i proposed to you -why did you run away?Holding her gaze he says what he knows- dont you feel for me?Dont you feel anything when I touch you...

And when he says that you wonder at his understanding of her plight- for none of the above are real questions-they are questions he knows the answers to-And when slowly he brings their intertwined hands on her heart- he knows the heart beats for him and he only wants her to acknowledge that.And he simply says- it does skip beats doesnt it.?He is secure in the knowledge that she wants him-However he   also knows that she is indeed a woman who is shy of love-not in the sense a normal woman is shy but someone who is reluctant to let go of herself- someone who is scared that love and destiny would let her down again.

Ridhima is a woman who has been driven to madness by love and that broken soul has been repaired by Sid but the cracks still remain and she is scared to let go of herself and risk the pain again- we see her subconsciously wanting Sid;s attention yet refusing to acknowledging it- we see her running around and avoiding him while all the time her mind and heart replays their moments- Ridhima loves but she is scared to admit that to herself or anyone- for the heart that has been broken is shy of getting hurt again.

And Sid seems to know this or have an inkling of it cuz he next reassures her of the his love- i cant explain my love -I know i think of you all the time and I know you think of me all the time -that you care for me more than i care for myself.He tells her in so many words- that he knows what her mind denies -that he knows that she cares- that she loves him- that she can hide it from herself but not from him.

In a gentle firm tone he acknowledges not his but her feelings and with complete confidence says- you love me!

Ridhima stares and is still confunded by the onslaught of emotions within her- she stares at him as he calmly lays out his heart and cannot answer-she could only stare -she could only feel!For her every emotion is raw and is her reluctance to let go,to feel again-

But she feels the love as do we - describiing love is easy but making the audience feel the love is not- and today we felt the love- something words cannot describe.Thank you SR!

Today the scene showed the difference of SR - in great clarity- Set in the same old FE-saying the centuries old ILU-they brought a refreshing feel to it-they proved yes they were different!

NO bashing or anything please- Maintain your dignity and the forum;s respect when you reply.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Neha I love you for making this post...🤗

Today Sid simply made Riddhima realise that she,too,loves him..
He did all this with simplicity,in simple words...
He,thankfully,did not let her speak and poured out all his heart....defining his feelings and some of Riddhima's which I loved...

I read many posts saying that SR stole the FE area as it was only for AR but while seeing their scene today,not once did I feel that it was being repeated nor did I feel that I had seen this kind of romance before..it was all so natural and beautiful...

For the first time,Sid confessed his love for Riddhima to her face but Riddhima was hesitant as she didn't want a broken heart once again as she knew that she will not survive a broken heart once again after Armaan...

Sid's simple statement,''you love me'' took Riddhima to Sid's world where she only loved Sid...it was amazing to see how only three words made her realise that she cannot deny the love she holds for Sid...

It was a beautiful shot scene with broken and passionate emotions and I applaud KW and JW for carrying them out so beautifully..👏 
Edited by Wafa_94 - 13 years ago
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome post, Neha 👏 . You are absolutely right. We didn't see a confession today, we felt it. and that's the magic of Sid Riddhima. I was totally fida over Sid after the confession 😍 . wondering how Riddhima is handling two such confessions 😉 . I would have totally melted and wud have snuggled helplessly in Sid's arms. And Riddhima is still controlling her emotions... brave girl 😆 . But, we know she was totally losing her defenses 😳 . The confession was so beautiful and so real. We didn't have a magnificent set nor did we have big poetic dialogues. It was simple confession of one's feelings and wat one feels about others. You are right only Sid Riddhima can make a FE look so fresh and amazing place to confess love. Actually, as Sid says there is no perfect time or perfect place to confess love, it is now when I'm with you and he proves it right with his FE confession 😍 . He was telling about his feelings in such a cool and composed manner yet so resolute to make Riddhima say something today not by forcing her but by making her go through his and her feelings 😳 . Awesome Sid... you rock 👏

Karan Wahi was absolutely fatabulous today and so was Jennifer Winget 👏
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful post Nehaaaa....😃😃😃

Love welll...No idea...but I do know this .....that its real ......when someone tells  the person they love that they mean the world to them.....they mean everything to them....they just  dont know how to say how much

and there says Sid modi the same things.....without feeling the need to quote poetry ...or prose to make his feelings known....

Simple and Beautifullll....so SR

Well FE is not my favorite place either....but it was Sidmified.....
no matter lots of scenes were done there...the scene itself was all SR....the sincereity...the simplicity...the passion ......

Ridhima I have said it before .... has been tested by fate one too many times...and today tooo unwantingly ....she hesitates...not because she does not feel the same...but because....she is scared to get hurt again....by fate....but knowing Sid modi....his patience...perseverence...his honesty...and selfless love....have opened the doors of her heart...and will also make her confess.
Edited by moviebuff05 - 13 years ago
luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome post neha..!!
I know today sid made ridz realised that she too loves him alot..!! Deep down in her heart, even she knows that she loves him, thats why she keeps on showing him te so called attitude..!! She doesnt want to lose him.
I love siddhima
Brilliant brilliant post Neha!!😃

I know a lot of people had a problem with the confession being in the FE but it didnt bother me one bit! as soon as sid started talking I was transported to their little world.I completely forgot that they were in the FE! SR definately sidhimmied the FE today!😛

And like you said we didnt see a confession between SR, we felt it!!

KW and JW were both fantastic and they nailed it as sid and ridhimma! Their chemistry was breathtaking!😳

Edited by zeenia - 13 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautifully written down post Neha. You said it all right!!! Brilliant job!!!
I loved the way how CVS showed us SR scene today regardless of place. I really don't care about place and copying (whatever stuff) as it is nothing comparing to SR cute scene. It was just so touchy:)))
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

KW and JW chemistry is so strong!!!  I usually find myself gaging at  the confession scenes but you could feel their tension.  The scene was really well done.

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

amazing post,, loved it

the siddhima scene today indeed turned out to be over the expectaions i had, after seing the precap yesyerday, Sid's dialoguess were simple yet so menaingful,

rids surely si fighting a lost battle,, her heart vand soul have been fully captured by Sid and it wont be long till she herslef with words wil tell him that

glad sid told rids that he knwos she loves him,

Jeran were superb

waiting for tmrw

norzar
battu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aww Lovely ... SR 4EVER !!!