Jun 22nd Update: Pyaar Ke Naam Project Kurbaan

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Let's see if Mann falls for his bhabhi first or his brother sees his wife first, so that we can have a seesaw of misunderstanding or yelling competition.

Part 1: Meri Geet Nahi Doonga

Mr Perfectionist aka maan ( with one galti and one lie)   tells Mr Chopra that he is sure the project will be milestone for him ( yup for you too MK geet ne jo kiya hai) ,soon his associates saasha will be bringing blue prints. Saasha enters with good morning. Mr Chopra says he thought you were talking about gal maan asks who?? He says one who gave presentation that day (presentation amaa miyaa she was covering for boss's fault) and we want her to work on this. ( excellent, saasha tut oh gayi, soch rahi thi geet ko nikaalegi). Saasha does not like this at all ( aage aage dekh hota hai kya honey this is just a project) she and MK looks at each other she signals him what is it ( nothing just a way to get geet on director board).

Geet walking in the corridor, walks past dev, as we all know they totally miss each other ( good. leech jab tak door rahe wohi thik, dev really is blind. Vaise he will check out all the gal aaj geet nahii dhiki) Geet enters in cabin, Mr Chopra happy to see her offers a seat ( true gentleman, MSK kuch seekh us se)tells her we want she should work on our project. Maasha ( Maan+saasha) angry, geet in denial shock. Mr Chopra goes miss and majnu khuraana (maan) completes geet. (pata hai who nahi bol paayegi jab main saamne hu so he tells the name) Mr Chopra tells his whole team is fan of geet seeing the presentation majnu aka maan interrupts ( no she is only mine how could you be her fan kidding) saying saasha is qualified architect ( yeah and qualified fool too) last 5 yrs she was handling all the projects so she can handle this ver well ( oh so mann smells danger here. Does not want to take a risk on apni geet kya pata kab paraayi ho jaaye) geet nodes in yes. Mr Chopra is fully flat on geet's work. He bluntly tells maan after long time we saw such clarity and freshness in thought so she will be the one who is fit for project and praises her good job. Maan in thinking mode ( may be thinking yeh business competitor love life ka competitor kab se ho gaya kuch toh karma hoga)

Saasha politely insults geet😆, says she is not qualified, just coffee girl here means secretary, could not even do regular office work properly. Mann looks at her ( meri biwi ki itni insult ab toh yeh project geet hi kargi tu dekh qualified fool QF). Mr Chopra says he does not care about her qualification or office calls her with what name, one thing he knows  for sure that she will do the project ( seems he is god father for geet). Maashaa look at geet angrily, Mr Chopra does not stop there he goes on to say rest is up to them ( wonderful and honest. She defended the project, she presented, so yes she should be the one who does project⭐️) He leaves leaving behind angry maashha and confused geet ( boy what a perfect wonderful invisible slap👏). Saasha leaves fuming, geet tries to pick up blue prints, when maan could not control says bas ( main sochi bolega bahut hua yeh paper uthana lapetna, yahi raho mere pass baitho we will do project together) geet stops solid eyelock with Mahi in BG. Finally he comes back to land, she says eye lock done na I'll go ( jaa naa roka kisne hai)

Part 2: Kisko Kis Se Pyaar:😕

Leech dev at havlei hugs daadi maa. She says you gave us so much pain ( more pain and potaa on way daadi) your one mistake made us stay a part for 2 mnths ( oh daadi dev kit oh balle balle thi ek aur shaadi ho gayi what you know😆😆 Dev apologizes to her saying he was wrong. Maan was right. I was crazy for earning money via short cut ( who baat alag hai daaadi ki I got money by doing cheating and  free biwi bhi) Maan did good think by kicking me out of the house I learned a lot and most I learned was I can not live with out you ( haa bahutseekha how to get pregnant a gal, how to do fake wedding, how to hadpo some one's property etc list lambi hai, )He kisses daadi on chick, dadi supaa khush, tells him do not know why she listens to him knowing that he won't learn from his mistake ( yeahi toh galti karti ho daadi, abhi dekho kya bhugatna hai) She says see who is waiting for you. Nayantaara comes down.  He holds her hand, daadi leaves, nayan taara takes her hand back, he says he missed her so much ( jhoota use nahi paiso ko)

Back at geet's cabin, Mr Chopra and saash's word going on in her mind. She thinks she can not do the project ( kar le meri maa ,maan ke saath rahne ka mauka, I'll not give up a chance in million years) she decides to go and tell this to her brother in law turning in to would be BF aka mann. Mann in his cabin thinking what type of condition client put. How can geet do this, no only saasha will do the project (awesome, both thinks alike, both in denial double negative yields in positive means yeh project geet aur sirf geet hi karegi🤣)

Mannet starts walking same time to tell same thing to each other. Her dupatta get stuck in plant ( what type of plant it is yaar no leaf??) she tries to remove, mann watches from behind finally he helps her to remove it with STRONG-INTENSE EYE LOCK mahi in Bg ( very well done, do not miss it. Every time new eyelock new way) He says walk care fully, gets thank you and that she could have removed her dupatta( styaanash geet, yeh bolna jaruri tha) she realizes what she said so says sorry, actually she wants to say that she does not want to do the project.( hmmm reverse psychology) Maan angrily asks her if she wants something else, geet saya yes (I thought she will say haa aapko chaahti hu) she says tell saasha ma'm this she was upset.( gee tab tu mari. MK bataayega yeh saasha ko, beta stay in your limit, abhi he is not your hubby sirf BIL hai))

Mann gets mad hearing this, says who is secretary here, now will you decide the work?? Geet goes you asked so I he cuts her off and says quite ( oh god mujhe laga abhi he is going to grab her) He says I am the one who decides who will do what in this company and my decision is you will do the project ( WOW kya idea hai to get gal all the time aankho ke saamne) Geet wants to say but sir, he replies ONLY you will do it. Hmm ( hai main mar gayi is hmm pe like asking her permission through his eyes, no need to grab eyes are more than enough) She nodes, eye lock, saasha sees this talk to herself, I did not take you seriously so far but snatching my project you insulted me a lot ( abhi dekh kya kya cheenti hai geet) You will get punishment for this ( yup,  she has to marry maan)

Saasha takes complete you turn, tells maan for company benefit they should let geet handle the project coz that is what client wants ( good customer is always right😛) does not matter who does it. She suggests it will be good if we throw a party to let client know how big our firm is. Mann agrees and says he hopes geet can handle all. Saasha says yes of course she will, she already has clled her. Geet asks permission to come in ( ladki already dil main aa chuki hai why are you asking permission to enter the cabin) maan asks her to arrange a party and tells make sure that there will be no mistake or else--- ( varna kya maan bhabhi ko biwi banaa loge) geet is scared saasha happy.

Nayantaar confronts dev. She tells him he should be punished for his mistake. She goes agree that she only had suggested to marry geet but that was to get money only and you went so far ( oye aurat you gave her gulaabjaamun in plate and asking him not to eat??? Are you mad? Which guy will do that bande, bande hote hai). dev says he knows he made mistakes ( in his heart he says kya mistake just slept with geet yaar what is big deal) but he did not touch geet. ( beta wait till geet gets DNA report of child) He says he loves her only. Nayantaara storms off.

Geet from reception calls a hotel to book Crystal hall for party same time on other line dev calls to book same hall ( ab ise kya geet ke saath shaadi ka wedding reception dena hai vaha). Hotel receptionist says a lady already has called for it, but he wants to have that, as he wants to make her wife happy ( joote maaregi when she will see geet there) Receptionist tries to convince geet, she does not agree, so she tells dev that geet gets the priority as she has called first. Dev likes to talk to geet as he can mange ( boy what a confidence) She put  geet on line. Dev tells her he will never forget her favor, please let him have the booking. ( booking kyat u hotel le, geet tujhe dekhle phir tu dekh vaat lagnaa kise kahte hai, who mann ko bhi nahi chodegi)

Geet thinks voice sounds similar to dev. ( arr dev hi hai kya similar)She replies she needs the hall. Dev doest not stop and says he wants to make his wife happy so he needs it desperately ( good that he accepted he has wife. Ab dev gayaa. She will see him in hotel) Geet firmly tells him she can not go against his boss's wish, she is booking this fr her firm. Receptionist suggests dev to book royal suit for his romantic night ( dekho kahi nightmare na ban jaaye) He agrees. Geet gets crystal haal, dev gets royal suit 7 pm evening.

Screen splits btwn dev-geet. Freez. Aayega majja. Please no more Tom and jeery chasing or missing.  Either starts Mannet love story or Deveet revenge.

Pre cap: Pariyo ki raani in crystal haal

Geet in white saree, walks in party. Maan drags her on dance floor, does not let her go. ( I wish mere rang main rangane vaali pari ho ya ho pariyoo ki raani starts)

Enjoy

Arpita

Edited by md410 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hahhahahahahaha ..i love ur title 🤣🤣 .....Hilarious ...thx for the update ....
four. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx so much😊!
todays episode AMAZING i have no words seriousy .. the precap is killing me i cant wait for tomm! EEPP😍 maan's sexy&pissed face is stuck in my headd!
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bugger

yup me tooo...😆
Thanks a lot for the update...
pennu thumbnail

Party night... dim lights... soft music.. its all new to her😊... she is little bit tensed... can't believe she herself arranged this beautiful night... And she was looking gorgeous just like an angel in those shinning white saree... 😳but she was feeling little bit uncomfortness in that sleveless blouse... everybody's eyes were on her... and she was looking like a calm and beautiful rabbit😊... all new to this party night...

did someone insisted Maan to dance with Geet😍... She know he will hate to do that with her... but still he hold her hands and brought her to the dance floor... Why???😲 She was confused what to do... his eyes were throwing fires like anything... she decided to back off... suddenly Maan cought her hand and pulled her towards him... they were so close that, they can even count their heart beats❤️...

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pennu

yup me tooo...😆

Thanks a lot for the update...

your welcome
it's whole project doing thing just killing me
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bugger

your welcome
any guess for tom
will dev meet geet or any of them will see each other or nayantaara will se her??
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

your welcome
any guess for tom
will dev meet geet or any of them will see each other or nayantaara will se her??

I dont think the ywill meet one to one but either of the 3 will see each other for sure ....thats my guess...and most probably i think it should be geet spotting this getting-on-my-nerves couple🤢
angelina285 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!!! love the way you add spice and tell the story which already is so spicy.
I couldn't stop laughing on all ur blue lines.
amazing.love the way you tell and all those tags.
pennu thumbnail
By the way... how devil is this dev...😕
how coooly he told Naintara that he didn't tounched Geet..😡.
Dev koob pitega... Geet se... Naintara se... Dadi se... aur sab zyatha.... Maan se...😆

Thanks a lot for welcoming me md...
Add me in the Maan maniac team....😳