Today's SR scene copied from AR scene

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Enough is enough! Today I became very angry and confused when I saw that Sid grabbed Riddhima and took her in fire escape just like Armaan graabed and took her there. I can tolerate Sid and Riddhima's scene. But I can't tolerate if their scene is copied from AR. CV can make their scene in a new idea. But why copying from AR scene? ArSh scene also copie from AR scene.😕 Don't have they any more idea?

Mods u are welcome to close this topic if I said anything wrong or offencing here.

And SR fans, before commenting anything, say wasn't their scene copied from AR today???????
Edited by ffkhan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gloriosaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wht u aspect from cv..... now dere  r 2 couples ArSh n SR.  both have every scene copied  from AR .   they destroy AR love  n  copy every scene of them to their so called new fresh couple🤣

now we can see AR love  in two couple.... the biggest joke of ever🤣
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I think it's a trademark dmg scene. Yuna had similar scenes. I don't really care much if scenes are copied. As long as each scene invokes different feelings. But I wish CVS wouldn't do such things. Why hurt people's sentiments? These scene could've taken place anywhere. They need to stop hurting AR fans' feelings. Because SR fans end up hearing about it in forums. I am tired of hearing such things as if it's SR's fault. Sid didn't even see Armaan romance Rids. So technically he is not copying. But I get the feeling AR fans will dislike Sid for this.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago
funkybratz thumbnail
even i hated it the half dialog was also copied.
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SR were SOO much more intense and hot in it ☺️☺️☺️ LOVED it. They made it their own 😍
Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya it was the same... maybe bcoz of te summer vacations some the Cvs must have gone on holidays so they are not thnking of anything new n just copying stuff....eg. from movies....

Edited by yokosona - 13 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤣 Dude SR and now ArSh are just branches of AR! Every scene will ultimately lead back to them!

The creatives won't bring AR together but they will have no qualms in using AR scenes because they know they cannot better them!
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Arrrrre which of SR's and ArSh's scenes are not copied from AR?🤣
You see CV's are so original that they would even give a complex to originality🤣
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AND Btw, today I saw three topics in morning Bullshitting about Sid and AR fans had a nice go at the topic and there was ONE topic about Armaan and all the AR fans reacted in such a hypocrite way that if you dont like him, why open such topics and instigate the fans? All I have to say is, LMFAOROFLLLL!!!!!!

As far as I'm aware of the rules, AR fans stick to AR and SR fans stick to SR. But I gues the former just hve some memory problem.
Edited by ~angelz16~ - 13 years ago
Gloriosaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

🤣 Dude SR and now ArSh are just branches of AR! Every scene will ultimately lead back to them!

The creatives won't bring AR together but they will have no qualms in using AR scenes because they know they cannot better them!

agreeee   its like AR r d  root of dmg tree and now their branches r grown in d form of SR and ArSh😆    they can never completely end AR as without them this dmg tree will b finish ,,,,,,,,