kokila scolds kinjal...

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Kokila tells Kinjal that she should respect Gopi as she is her elder sister-in-law....also that it is none of kinjal's business what Gopi does in her room or so.

Edited by bharat9 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prikiashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why cant Kokilla use the same advice for herself  lol
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
kokila's character is some what like a maze for me,
at one hand she herself iltreating gopi, misbehaving with her, nt leting her to be near to ahem
nd other hand she scolds kinjal for bad words abt gopi.
Why she has this duality? Whats going on in her mind?
Very tough to understand her
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prikiashi

why cant Kokilla use the same advice for herself  lol

well u see Darling, people never practice what they preach and that is why she can't use her own advice for herself, she is nothing but a very mean old lady just like her good for nothing kids🤣
bharat9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

well u see Darling, people never practice what they preach and that is why she can't use her own advice for herself, she is nothing but a very mean old lady just like her good for nothing kids🤣

good one angel....
koki has rules for others but not for herself!!
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
I think she likes Gopi and wants Gopi to be her daughter in law, she just doesnt like Gopi being close to Aham as she fears that Aham will forget her and give importance only to Gopi in his life
Telly_Addict thumbnail
sparkle,
thats possible, kokila wants her to be the DIL of the house bt cnt see her as ahem's wife.
Bt then she has to understand her efforts of keeping gopi away frm ahem is just going to ruin his life.
bharat9 thumbnail
that is exactly what i have been thinking that koki does love (maybe not very much yet) Gopi but she fears that her son might forget her if he is too close to gopi hence she doesnt like their closeness much.
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
she sure has to understand that it will be good for Aham only that Gopi is close to him but i think that day will never come for a long time, she is happy with the distance between her and Aham..

I wonder how will she react to Gopi being illiterate and Aham slappin her in tom's epi
Telly_Addict thumbnail
she might suport gopi (m saying might coz m thinking she wil make ahem to understand wt she made kinjal today)
she cn say that she is il literate doesnt mater as she is gud at heart n also has many qualities. Again as she wants gopi to rule as badi bahu, being her bahu hw wil she digest her insult in that mater.
Just my POV.