Leena Jumani - Tere Liye

Hitmi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Tere Liye - one of the best shows ever!
----------
What do you guys think of Leena Jumani in "Tere Liye", acting, looks...
Personally, I like her way better here in "Tere Liye" than in "Bandini", I've got used to see her as evil Khemi and in this show I can barely recognize her. She looks so beautiful with her hair open and all her saree's are great! Her acting is way better than in "Bandini".

What do you guys think of her? 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvpremeer thumbnail
yaa
she luks great in saree
Hitmi thumbnail
Can you guys give me the links to the episodes where Leena shows up, or can you please tell me where I can watch this serial for free? Thanks.
P.S. I've noticed that so much members that hated her while she was in "Bandini" now  like her! I hope she has a bigger role in this serial soon! 😊
Edited by Hitmi - 13 years ago
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
she looked gr8 in this show
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
aaaah... so thats where i saw her... was wondering where i had seen her before...

thanks for sharing, i didnt know her name... she looks really ncie here and did her bit really well...
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I knew it was her...I knew she looked familar...wow she looked so gorgeous in this show..I liked her as "good" Khemi...but evil Khemi not so much, Leena's a terrific actress though

snowwhite30 thumbnail
She looks good.... but her voice seems like its dubbed....is it her real voice or dubbed.......???
Hitmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: snowwhite30

She looks good.... but her voice seems like its dubbed....is it her real voice or dubbed.......???

I don't know either. I think her voice is dubbed beacuse in episode 4 when she is talking to Anurag it seems like it's dubbed and when you see her in the beginning of episode 5 her voice is diffrent. We don't know which  voice is dubbed? Or maybe her voice has changed!? 😆