Shamaldas and Akaashi's story?

CoCoa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hey

i kinda stopped watching behenien for a while.....

can anyone tell me in short as to what happened between shamaldas and akaashi and how they got married....

thanks a lot...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KashIsHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

they met i believe on the road or in a mandir where shamar said something that offended akashi and her then fiance and akashi ignored shamar by insulting him that he is poor and that he is illiterate and blah blah and after that shamar being the stubborn that he is promised himself that he will take his revenge on akashi so he married akashi by forcing her against her will and now wants her out of his life because he thinks he got his revenge but Akashi has other plans for him to destroy him but me think they re sooo gonna fall for each other.

Personalyl at first i thought ewww no way ma fav behen is gonna live with that village man but now I am starting to like them. The chemistry between the actors are off the charts. I am thinking the ratings are high lately because of them but i might be wrong.

hope it helped.bye

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah, Shamaldas was dancing at a wedding on the street and Akashi came with Kshitij in the car, he wouldn't move with the children so Akashi insulted him and Shamaldas felt like he wanted revenge. The matters just escalate and Shamaldas forces Akashi to get married or he will put acid on her face (Akashi loves her beauty) and then they got married like that.

Anyways, since your question has been answered and all questions should go to the help desk here: Behenein - Help Desk, this topic is going to be closed.

Thanks and Topic Closed.
Sattvik
- Behenein Dev Team.