21stJuneWrtUpdt-Raid at T mansion, Assets sealed !

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sc1:T mansion:Anusha asking Abhi where is Simi and there is a surprise for her.. Then Abhi says that Simi hasn't come.. Anusha is annoyed and says that I had removed all the jewellary for her and she hasn't come .. i don't like her without wearing jewelery.. Anita is sitting there.. She looks at what Anusha is saying.. Abhi says I am tired i had a long day and then a night..
Then Anita says yeah  a long night and because he was in the lock up the whole night. Anusha is shocked and asks Abhi why was he in the lock up..😑 Abhi looks at Anita and then tells Anusha that you trust me right believe me nothing has happened and everything is under control[Awww poor  guy goes thor soo much and still is composed!! Abhinav U rock dude !!!!]πŸ‘

Sc2:Daggar residence:Nakul telling Simi that Abhinav has insulted me  during my wedding day and many times he has insulted me somtimes at my place then at your place.. Now he involved NGO and tried to tarnish my image.. i cannot keep quite.😑

Sc3:T mansion:Abhi telling Anusha that everything is under control..Then he how would I have been outside then..He looks at Anusha and walks out.. Anita tells Anusha that you removed all this jewelery for your daughter in law and she never turned up.. 😑Then Anusha asks Anita why did'nt you tell me about this .. Anista tells her that she herself came to know now from the news paper.And Anita asks Anusha why did you remove all this jewelery.. Now this will be sitting at home.. Then Anusha says thats ok but whats written in the newspaper.😭

Sc4:Daggar Residence:Nakul telling Simi that he is a business man and he has a public image..and also I am the mantri here in this area.., and until Abhi apologizes to me and also Milli and Abhi should take back the FIR..and make a press statement that all this was crap..😑

Sc5:T mansion:Anusha asking Abhi weither its true what Nakul did all this? I am worried about Simi's family and what they are going through..Abhi tells Anusha that everything will be alright and to trust him,😊.. Abhi goes but Anusha stops and tells him that I know you are stressed out but your dad has kept some important papers for you and you have to read it and then tear it away..Remeber that these papers shouldn't come in any ones hand..  πŸ˜²

Sc 6:Daggar residence:Nakul telling Simi that Mrs. Tarneja has removed all the jewelery from the back for giving to her daughter in law that is you...and Mr. T has got all important papers removed all the important papers to be given to Abhi  πŸ˜‘
And today there is going to be a Income Tax raid at your place ie.e T mansion.. Simi is shocked..
And then Nakul tells if all this information comes to the Income Tax then T parivaar will be destroyed in a flick of a finger.. Simi is shocked hearing all this ..😲

Sc 7:T mansion:Mr. T is sitting on a wheelchair.. Abhi is looking at him and Anusha and Anita are present there too.. Anusha bends to hear what Mr. T has to say, he whispsers somthing and Anusha goes and tells Abhi that Mr. T wants to give him ashirwaad[ What is Mr. T paralyed after the stoke πŸ˜”
Abhi comes to Mr. T and bends down.. Mr. T smiles..😊

Sc8:Daggar residence:Nakul tells Simi that go tells Abhi what i told otherwise the way i am handling things  you or Abhi will not like it..😑
Simi goes out worried!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜²

Sc9:T mansion/12/24 KB:Abhi is in his room reading through the confidential file of the family busniess..and seeing so number code.. Milli calls and tells Abhi that she is scared and getting bad dreams.. and then she tells him that she is getting worried and all her strength is weekening.. Abhi tells her not to worry and he would be there he is coming and then they will do something different 😊
Abhi leaves with the folder open and leaves.. Simi comes in rushing and tries to call out to Abhi.. Abhi is not there and Anita tells her that he left.. 😑Then worried Simi asks Anita where are the jewelery? Anita says so you know that mom has got jewellary for you.. Simi looks around and finds it and then she tells Anita that all these need to be hidden and also tells her to help.. 😭

Anusha who is happy to see Simi there asks her whats the matter and then Simi says Mommyji we need to get these jewekllary out from here and also the papers which papaji gave Abhi..Please someone help me I will take these thro the back door..We don't have anytime .. lets rush..And she is leaving with some boxes and then the door bell rings and Simi tells Anita don't open the door till I leave.. Then Anita says what is all this and Simi tells that there will be an incometax raid don't open the door.. 😲

Anita doesn't listen to Simi and she goes to open the door and Simi drops the boxes of jewelery.. And Aniata opens the door and Abhi teps in.. Simi is glad that Abhi has come and he sees Simi there and asks her what she is doing here and Abhi says I was abt to fetch up.

.I just came to see my papers.. Then Simi si about to tell him abt the raid the people come from the back who are from the IT department..They march in and Anusha , Anita , Abhi and Simi are shocked..😲😲
😲A guy named Rajnish bhatia introduces himself.. he summons Mr. T.. Then he asks the others to check around. Mr. T comes there all are checking.. And they pick up the jewelery.. Another guy gets the papers and finally all the stuff is brought out in the open and they get the file down.. Then one of the IT guy says this is the file we were looking for..😑

Sc10: T mansion:One of the IT ladies asks Anusha to come to one side.. Then Abhi asks Simi how did she come to know abt this raid.. then Simi telsl I went to meet Nakul and he told me about this raid.. Abhi is annoyed asking her why she went to meet Naku;.. then Simi tells that Nakul asks her to come to talk abt saving her family..So she went and then came here from there ..

Sc11:12/24 KB: Milli telling Neetu that when they were small how Anuj used to teach them to fly the kite..😭

We used to keep trying and we could never learn .. Then Neetu sasys that I never been able to learn it since I had no confidence.. Then Neetu says Simi di and you used to handle things I am not capable of doing it.. Then Milli says I feel suffocated at home and Abhi was suppose to come and take me out.. then neetu says  shall I take you out and then Milli and Neetu smile 😊

Sc12:12/24 KB: RS sitting next to Manju who is praying reading a book.. RS tells Manju that during life at some point of we had got seperated then what .. Manju says that you cannot say anything like this.. Then thats what i feel that we shouldn't let it happen with Omi and Neetu.. Then RS tells that I am going to meet Omi's dadi..you have already met her now let me meet her and tell her that relationships cannot be broken easily..πŸ˜•

Sc13:T mansion: IT guys are writing down all the stuff there is in T mansion.. They have bundled everything and kept.. Then That Bhatia guy tells that Mr. T has come to IT department and also he has to sign the assets account.. Abhi says that I will do it and he signs and they all leave.😭😲.

Precap:Simi tells Abhi to take the FIR back.. Abhi tells her that if I do anything like that I will be put to shame infront of my mom, uncleji (RS) and everyone else..😑

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

Plz do post your comments on this celebrity profiles

Neil Bhatt Abhi's profile
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9872/neil-bhatt/
 smriti kalra Simi's profie
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9834/smriti-kalra/

Omi's profile
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9915/ravi-dubey/

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoyalT thumbnail
Thankx Shanti 4 another gr8t update. 
Nakul Singh Dagar continues his quest to be the worst character on KB. With Anita not far behind.  Superman Abhi will save the day. 
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm, well said there i totally agree.
Now Abhi has to be more stressed. xx
ssree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tnx shanti , for the update.
There a slight mistake  written in the precap.
The precap is Simi serving food for the Tarnejas and Nakul giving an interview on TV alonf with milis friends
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thnkz 4 update after RS in the wheel chair it has been passed out to mr tarneja. Edited by alujna-21 - 13 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok good one. Simi is mean.☯️