21st June - Siddhima Precap- I love you.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Finally! Sid realized that he sick and tired of waiting and watching and now his branded cool wrist watch is also giving jawaab , no use pleading and playing violins under Maharani Riddhima ki nakk-chaddi khidki. Bina badtaneezi kiye na to usko aa ja tak koi baat samajh mein aayi hai aur na aayegi.

So, my guess is that Sid leaves his  tameez ka mode and drags his nakkchadi patni to the FE, pins her to the wall and tells her that she can cut the crap - I want to spend rest of my life with you - I love you and before you do any more nautanki and torture me and poor audience for more weeks , here is the ring. Fate sealed. Samjhi?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....ya, he was very nice to her , so madam hugged him herself and there were tears in her eyes that he really does love her. The way he conveys it to her in simple words is what makes Sid so special.

I hope Riddz does not ask him for proofs and reassurances over and over in future. We all know what a tragic past Riddz has and how she found a new lease of life and new love in her husband. And because she has got Sid after a struggle with tides of troubles , he is not only most precious to her - he is in a way her most vulnerable part. I don't know if I am making sense but I do feel that Riddz will be hypersensitive about Sid and what he does - maybe she already is . Let's see. πŸ˜ƒ

Love and luck always,❀️

God bless everyone. πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post Poco di....Thank you for beautifully describing Sid's reactions and how he cuts the crap and hits the bull's eye directly.................
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I havent watched the ep yet but thank you so much for this awesome post!

Its high time Sid threw his tameez out the window.
iram4eva thumbnail
so u think its happening??? it aint a dream???
coz on sbs or sbb( dont remember which one) she walked away didnt she??

anyways i think its bout time they were open to each other bout their feelings 4 one another
Edited by shilpa4eva - 13 years ago
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post.......its high time.....for Sid to stop being so nice........

Ridhima does not understand tameez...only badtameez.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Way to go Sid......tell her....phew finally....

I want to see how the that scene plays out in totalityπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.....

Cant wait....we will get it wednesday maybe ....πŸ€”......have to wait two days!!!!!....its gonna be long!!!!

I hope its not a dream!!!
ekthatiger thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they will rock together ❀️
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

lovely topic Pocu,

Thankyou Sid dear for having reham on us. hahah

anxiously waiting for the precap scene, Sid confesing his love, putting the ring in her finger, Rids huging Sid and then Sid kissing her forhead

hope this leads to Siddhima stayng together under one roof

norzar
mabel thumbnail
hey poco...u seam 2 b on a post maki spree...
n obviously it is a treat 4 all of us...
n true....luvly precap...cant wait 2 watch it...
n ya de hypersensitive part...i kinda feel de same...
it happens...wen u r blessed wid a second chance...u r always scared 2 lose dis 1...it becomes de most treasured possession...dats was sid is now 4 ridzy
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely precap and again lovely to see your take on it.

Cant agree more...Its about time...

Good Sid realized enuf is enuf and dragged Mrs. M to the FE... ALthough FE wouldnt have been my first choice for the location, am  so glad that we finally get to watch this....So any palce is fine...
punjabkudi98 thumbnail
awesome post and dat precap waz beautiful i luved how sid waz calm and talked 2 her but the best part was the confession, the husband and wife hug,kissing her on the 4head,and putting the ring on her finger!!! There just so magical and beautiful together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!