21st June - Jeeja-Saali : Raat ke dhaai bajje.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😆😆😆.....See, Siddhima and ArShi rock as couples in their individual space , but I have to say this that I love the platonic and school-buddy bonding of bro-in-law and sis-in-law , as in Sid and Shilpa.

Why are they so damn adorable?😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.....Even today , we saw how Shilpa and Sid , in the embryo stage of their friendship ( of course Shilpz knows that he is family) stand up for each-other and protect each-other from Riddhima ke gusse ka nuclear attack. 😆😆😆😆😆.....Sid ke liye Shilpa bechaari hai , aur Shilpa ke liye Riddhima Sid par bhaari hai. 😆😆😆😆😆😆....

Even today in that dance sequence , it was such fun seeing them dance like kids , smiling , laughing , having fun. Sid joined the fun with Shilpa and gang , maybe because they are soul siblings - happy people with pink fluff hearts who just live it up. SidShi like being happy and just because they think life is one big party , it doesn't mean they do not understand the seriousness of life.

It is adorable how they both hung their heads like guilty criminals when Riddzie glared at them in anger - she was right. SidShi had broke rules but at least that man smiled and that is great. Both Sid and Shilpa felt guilty about letting Riddz down and you could see it on their faces.

All in all, i love this jeeja-saali combo - they are hot, sweet and sexy and have an instinctive bonding.

P.S- I loved Sid's red shirt and Shilpa's frock. 😳😳😳😳😳

Love and luck always to everyone,❤️

GOD bless everyone.🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ivy9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
NITZIE!!! Had a quick question for u...I saw the post topic and have noticed others using the same thing so was wondering...how r shilpa and sid brother/sister in law...i haven't watched dmg in forever and so only hear whats going on from the topic of the posts around on the forum whenever i do drop by and take a glance. on the other hand I did see that one scene by chance with shilpa/sid and the ring and that was really cute. I loved how sid was all contrite after he learned that shilpa hadnt really stolen his ring though i don't know what exactly led up to the scene...but it was cute...especially loved how sid told shilpa that the ring wasn't his but his wife's in such an embarrassed voice after she accused him of wearing girls' rings...
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

nice post pocu

the jija sali duo are terrfic, they are adorable, the way sid dfendied  shilpa today infronmt fo rids anx got blasted

the teh dnace was loevly, all did a great job, Shilpa looked beautful whilst sid looked fab in the red. it was fun to see all of them dancing and managing to wake the patient up,

hoping to see more of jija sali in future too

norzar
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Erutan99 in firday episode we got some hints that rids shilpa may be sisters

and shilap called sid jiju on friday episode

norzar
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Erutan99

NITZIE!!! Had a quick question for u...I saw the post topic and have noticed others using the same thing so was wondering...how r shilpa and sid brother/sister in law...i haven't watched dmg in forever and so only hear whats going on from the topic of the posts around on the forum whenever i do drop by and take a glance. on the other hand I did see that one scene by chance with shilpa/sid and the ring and that was really cute. I loved how sid was all contrite after he learned that shilpa hadnt really stolen his ring though i don't know what exactly led up to the scene...but it was cute...especially loved how sid told shilpa that the ring wasn't his but his wife's in such an embarrassed voice after she accused him of wearing girls' rings...

Ivykins!🤗 

Apparently, the new track is that Shilpa is Riddhima's stepsister/ half sister/some sister and she ended up calling Sid 'jeejaaji'.😆..... so it is quite clear that Sid is her brother-in-law. They both have hit it off very well and have good bonding. 😳
.... The ring had landed up with Shilpa when Sid was about to lose it in a club.
...Athena... thumbnail
hahaha..i completely agree! SidShi rock!
but wait..how are they jija-saali??
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww I am so glad Sid has found another soul sibiling in Shilpa...lol maybe we should start protecting both of them from Ridzy's wrath!!!
ekthatiger thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol its funny how ridz gets jelous abt it
xogopi1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow really shilpa and ridz are related?
I feel like when i say shilpa and ridz, i am talking about the same person.
nikita_88 thumbnail
Nitzy You are on posts run today again 😆 Can't wait to read the SR one!

Anyways back to SidShi 😆

They are so sweet and Sid so innocently said I should thank her and how he has become good friends with her!

Aww poor Sid first Shilpa vs Riddhima he was in the middle, now Armaan vs Shilpa and how he will be in the middle

Sid ke liye Shilpa bechaari hai , aur Shilpa ke liye Riddhima Sid par bhaari hai. 😆....

🤣🤣🤣 Loved this line!

Awesome topic!