Article: Shiju Kataria is back as a Ghost in Aahat

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Shiju Kataria

As per the recent developments in 'Behenein' , Smriti, essayed by Shiju Kataria has been shown dead with all the formalities after death having been taken care of.  Her track has ended in the show for now as well. So our girl is free to take up other assignments and has decided to  play a cameo in Sony's TV 'Aahat'.  It will be as a ghost, no less!

A source reveals, "As Shiju Kataria's role in 'Behenein' comes to an end, she could take up 'Aahat', discussions for which had been going on for some time now. She could only manage to accept the offer after her role in 'Behenein' came to an end."

We contacted Shiju who says confirming the news, "Yes, I have a break from 'Behenein' and have the time to take up something else. So I accepted 'Aahat'.

Tell us something about your role in 'Aahat'? "I am essaying the role of a girl who gets trapped by a ghost as she goes in search of her boy friend.  The friend is seen playing a video game. It's about the video game, which sucks the person into it. I will be doing a dual role as the ghost in the show will also be me."

So how was your experience? "It was great as I had to do some stunts, all tied up and hanging upside down, flying in the air. It was great altogether." concludes Shiju.

Well that's really a good role for you. After all you have just died in 'Behenein' and will now be seen as a ghost in Aahat!  All the best!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daljitsoundh thumbnail
oh realy wen ll it come i want 2 see a wonderfull actor 1nce again
karinar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ghost ohhhhhhhhh it ll b fun 2 watch her.......... hey come back in behnein soon