Only for TRUE Kashians.

Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

After waiting for 2 yrs we are getting kash back..Who says we didn't waited as AR fans.. They at least got 2 c AR for 3 yrs we got kash for just 9 months...They only requested for some months maybe 9 or 10 .. We did it for 2 yrs...And i think we kashians deserve to see kash back :-).I AM SURE A TRUE KASHIAN WUD BE HAPPY..& TRUE AR FAN WUD BE A TRUE KASHIAN..IF NOT THEN HE CANT SAY THAT HE IS A  TRUE AR LOVER..NOOO CUZ KASH STARTED AR...WHO DOESNT LIKE THEM??...WELL SOME DOESNT...EVERY FAMOUS PERSON HAS HATERS AS WELL AS LOVERS..BUT IF THEY CALL THEMSELVES A TRUE AR...AND DONT LIKE KASH...,THEN THEY ARE NOT AT ALL A TRUE AR...i m a true kashian..i was a true ar too...until the ridz changed...a true ar wud have never accepted any other girl with armaan...THEY all wud have boycotted the show...& then the CV's wud have to bring her back at any cost...but i am really happy that this didnt happen...otherwise my shona wud have to be paired with sid..now i get it why they say "jo hota hai ache ke liye hota hai".

people on this forum need to stop creating threads like "i wish this happens" , "sid-shilpa"...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...!!they r annoying & pathetic!!idk why dont they accept the truth!

__________________________________________________________________________________

.: REGARDING THE OVER-ACTING ISSUE :.
fail..She is fantastic..I laughed in many scenes and i was like cheering her in the sandal slap scene like ""aur maar"" lol

.: REGARDING CHARACTER ISSUES OF BEING ANNOYING AND OVER-CONFIDENT :.
i love shilpa's character. She is an independent, confident(sometimes over confident),smart & modern girl...She is the girl of this generation...Atleast she is not in a behenji role who is so innocent & takes a rickshaw even after being wealthy(old ridhima...New ridhima is...Too changed)

.: REGARDING THE "CANT TELL MUCH ABOUT CHARACTER":.
They want us to be patient :-) otherwise tell me why shilpa's eye locks, bracelet scene and all were with KSG :-)..They are giving us a hint that they r pairing shilpa with KSG!!!!!!!& its too old....things were not confirmed that time...but soon it will be confirmed...

.: REGARDING THE AR FORVER ISSUE :.
DO U THINK AFTER UNITING RIDZ-SID RIDHIMA'S LOVE FOR SID WILL NOT GROW...OF COURSE IT WILL! she is forgetting armaan...she didn't even think about him....she thought of the "sid kiss" on her cheek. she does not know that he is in the jail....even armaan didn't think abt her in the jail....when he found the bracelet he thought abt shilpa... :-)

.: REGARDING "PROUD TO BE AR IS KAJEN" ISSUE :.
WELL THE 2 RECONSTRUCTION OF LONAVLA SCENES (the dance..& the water 1)-I ONLY WATCHED THESE.........youtube takes a lot of time in buffering..thats why........
i didn't feel anything while watching kajen scene...the dance was just simple...the KASH SCENE WAS BEYOND AWESOME...LIKE KSG KEPT HIS HAND ON SHONA'S BARE WAIST ND ALL....AWWWWWWWWWWWWW IT WAS CUTE.......it was not in kajen scene (thank god)
then the water 1 ...the CV's wanted attention...don't u think soo much of closeness was not awkward? I mean they didn't even confessed...the CV's wanted to make it romantic...but sorry it was not...it was just a scene. but kash scene was like full of purity...they had just started to feel something for each other. it was just a beginning...& holding hands & having more closeness was. nothing!....& it was just a little hand touch...but was full of passion & chemistry...not saying that kajen doesnt have chemistry...but the CV's totally ruined the special-sweet moment of AR...they think it was more romantic...my foot! nothing was romantic in there...yeah soo be proud...CUZ KASH WAS THE BEST AR..OTHERS WERE JUST A REPLACEMENT...

& as every1 says...original remains the original ..kash started ar & now is starting arsh.....kash will always be remembered as both...don't know but i don't think that ar will be remembered ...cuz only those love stories r remembered who unite at the end....& we r proud  THAT  SHONA IS NOT PLAYING THAT RUINED CHARACTER. who made armaan cry...I THINK SHONA PLAYED THE MOST SWEETEST & GOOD PART OF RIDDZ..SO PROUD THAT KASH WAS AR ....(but if they like to make her ridz again 'it wud be good'as they will show the KASH AR FLASHBACKS AGAIN)& is now not AR cuz we know they r not gonna unite until they r not kash...no no nah!!!not this time...we r not gonna loose our kash this time...cuz our patience, hard work & positivity is never gonna be wasted......PROUD TO BE A TRUE KASHIAN![/B]
KASH WILL BE REMEBERED AS TWO-AR & ARSH.........WOWWWWWWWWWWWW.. :D
I also saw a therad saying "who said ar wont happen" .before opening it i knew they wud have no good reason!!!!!!!!& they did not!!!!! :-)

.: REGARDING THE LEAD :.
LEAD CAN BE CHANGED ANYTIME...today, tomorrow, or day after tomorrow...its not hard 2 change a lead..& i think shilpa is a parallel lead to the character "ridhima"...u see there is no problem in pairing ksg with shilpa.. :-D

so my dear arshians....KASH IS CONFIRMED............I AM SURE THEY R NOT FOOLS WHO AFTER HARD ATTEMPTS BOUGHT SHILPA BACK & DIDNT PAIR HER WITH KSG.......... :-)
I AM SOO PROUD THAT KASH IS STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN...

so arshians chillax:-)
KaSh was meant to happen frm the very beginning...... :-)
KaSh Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS KASH TIME!!!
THEY R BACK FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSS SO KASHIANS......WE ARE NOT GONNA LOOSE THIS TIME.......!!!!!!!!!!!KASH IS BACK 4EVER....... :-)..watching kash interview and scenes finally after 2 yrs was like "yesssssssssssssssssssssssss true/original love wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
THIS BATTLE WILL BE WON BY US..KEEP THE SPIRITS ON!DONT LET THE HARD-WORK OF TWO YRS GO WASTE...I DON'T  THINK IT WILL GO WASTE...THEY SAY "MEHNAT KAA FAL MEETHA HOTA HAI"
WE DID A LOT OF HARDWORK...EVERY MORNING PRAYING FOR SHILPA'S COMEBACK...CUD NOT CONCENTRATE ON STUDIES...KEPT IMAGINING KASH IN EVERY FF..........THIS EFFORT WILL NEVER GO WASTE!!!

UNTIL THEY ARE ONE WE HAVE TO FIGHT..WE WON'T REST UNTIL THEY R ONE!!!!

& as i always say..

KASH FOREVER ..NO KASU/KAJEN IN BETWEEN.....

!!!!!CHILLAX!!!!!
oh & it took all 1 hour to write all this.i hope it raises some spirits in kashians..lol..
Edited by kash.is.bk4ever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww Hun!!! Awesome awesomeee topic. Spirits were high already and with your topic, they just flyyyy higher =))

Keep the positivity flowin in. And hopefully, ppl realise, this is KaSh topic and abide by rules and dont jump in =D
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
greatttttt topic......u jus cleared many ov mah confusions n really cheered me up......i've waited too long for kash n now i dun wanna lessen my enjoyment even a bit for petty issues on d forum.....i cum here for fun n not to spoil my mood......ArSh are meant to be n wid all u said it seems inshallah they will be!! n yesss were kashianz never ARians?? ofcourse we were n so we jus cudn't take Armaan with another gal.......there is no pt. feeling guilty......i jus wanna sit back n enjoy the show now......sidma r also nice n dmg is real fun again.......other two actresses were good but they were not riddhima for me

ArSh foreva
proud to be a kashian!
ksg-luv thumbnail
hey yr..nice topic.....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
...luk i dont hv a prob wid arsh...coz as u said its hard 2 repair ridz chrcter[even ita a torture 2 see herπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• nw]......
...so if ar unites....we will be still raising ques on ridz loyality...n re-uniting them aftr sr romantic scenes is almost imposssible........
i just hv a prob wid her chrcter tht i think demnds some time 4 viewers as arsh stry hasnt strted even properly....
i wld luv 2 see shilpa a little mature....wich i think is coming 4 surely wid tht sis drama.....
n yup u r ryt.....even i felt tht reshot scens of kash on kajen were missing some chemistry...tht armaan keeping his hand on ridz waist[d best scene of ar/kash]..was missing.....
n tht scene was original wid kash...n was superb n d most romantic.......
kajen scenes were gud in dmg....bt this scene is d almost d best 4rm ar.......luved this scenes...
n u knw there r many more like d new year scene of kash....in wich they danced on roof....n armaan-ridhima aankhe khoolo aur dekho...voh inssaaan joh tumse sabse zayada pyaar krta h,voh tumahare samane khada h....'😳😳😳
superb scene!!!!
i really dont hv a prob wid arsh...luv them....bt i hv doubt ki if this time they will share d same sweetnes..hopefully they share......
n i hope this time this scene doesnt come in arsh luvstry....n dr.shilpa is cute n sweet wid armaan unlike d earlier whn she played ridz:-
whn ridz makes a public mokery of armaan's gift...
i just hate this scene.....n i hope this type of scenes whn ridz as usual disrespects armaan's luv doesnt come in arsh luvstry...
yup thy wont come......coz armaan is already too tired wid ridz ignorance...so nw dr.shilpa will be shwn a luvely person....this time hopefully armaan gets his luv-
ms.bracelet mallik!!!!
kash rocks!!!!
arsh rocks!!
sry
i luved ar...bt i dont think tht nw...they will be united....aftr sr romantic scenes.....
bt hope will hv some more shades of dr.shilpa's chrcter...n obviously we will hv tht........
sry big rply 4 big post
.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ofcourse we are loving DMG now !!! We have waited for 2 years its a really really Loooooong time !!
iram4eva thumbnail

fantastic post...loved it

n yes we are proud to be kashianz
Swiftie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksg-luv

hey yr..nice topic.....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
...luk i dont hv a prob wid arsh...coz as u said its hard 2 repair ridz chrcter[even ita a torture 2 see herπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• nw]......
...so if ar unites....we will be still raising ques on ridz loyality...n re-uniting them aftr sr romantic scenes is almost imposssible........
i just hv a prob wid her chrcter tht i think demnds some time 4 viewers as arsh stry hasnt strted even properly....
i wld luv 2 see shilpa a little mature....wich i think is coming 4 surely wid tht sis drama.....
n yup u r ryt.....even i felt tht reshot scens of kash on kajen were missing some chemistry...tht armaan keeping his hand on ridz waist[d best scene of ar/kash]..was missing.....
n tht scene was original wid kash...n was superb n d most romantic.......
kajen scenes were gud in dmg....bt this scene is d almost d best 4rm ar.......luved this scenes...
n u knw there r many more like d new year scene of kash....in wich they danced on roof....n armaan-ridhima aankhe khoolo aur dekho...voh inssaaan joh tumse sabse zayada pyaar krta h,voh tumahare samane khada h....'😳😳😳
superb scene!!!!
i really dont hv a prob wid arsh...luv them....bt i hv doubt ki if this time they will share d same sweetnes..hopefully they share......
n i hope this time this scene doesnt come in arsh luvstry....n dr.shilpa is cute n sweet wid armaan unlike d earlier whn she played ridz:-
whn ridz makes a public mokery of armaan's gift...
i just hate this scene.....n i hope this type of scenes whn ridz as usual disrespects armaan's luv doesnt come in arsh luvstry...
yup thy wont come......coz armaan is already too tired wid ridz ignorance...so nw dr.shilpa will be shwn a luvely person....this time hopefully armaan gets his luv-
ms.bracelet mallik!!!!
kash rocks!!!!
arsh rocks!!
sry
i luved ar...bt i dont think tht nw...they will be united....aftr sr romantic scenes.....
bt hope will hv some more shades of dr.shilpa's chrcter...n obviously we will hv tht........
sry big rply 4 big post
.....πŸ˜†

my post is still veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy big...lolπŸ˜›
Edited by angel772 - 13 years ago
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Woh Luved ur post its too gud & very encouraging for all Kashian's. hats of to u Thanks for making such a wonderful post.
Swiftie thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidha1983

Woh Luved ur post its too gud & very encouraging for all Kashian's. hats of to u Thanks for making such a wonderful post.

😊thanks for liking it...........
star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Woah.. It's brilliant post. You said everything.. Well said ! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I just say I am truly so much PROUD to be a KaShian. KaSh and KaShians made me say this so proudly. For me, KaSh are amazing actors and sweet nature people and KaShians are also very sweet and strong.. I am grateful to be a KaSh fan becoz I got the sweetest friends in KaShians. Thanks to KaSh !

I just say for those who say they ashamed of being a KaShian that is You was NEVER a KaShian then.