(Siddhima) Biwi ka Haak

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Mrs Riddhima Siddhant Modi.  Wow are we getting a lot of the old Chudail back.  First she blows her gasket at dearest hubby for a date gone wrong, then she blasts him for not calling her and leaving her hanging for over three hours.  Then she shuts the door on poor hubby's apology flowers, and finally she practices her pitching and her husband's dodging skills.  And all the while all Mr. Siddhant Modi is exposed to is his wife's anger and chudail eyes.  He never gets to see that all of his efforts are not going to waste, but in fact are only making his wife fall deeper and harder.  That after she blasts him, and he leaves, she in fact has the most adorable smile on her face.  That she spends all night and all day thinking of the sweet gestures he makes trying to apologize, and that her cheek still tingles from the surprise peck he placed on it.  I know we all feel for Sid and we all are getting upset at the fact that Ridz is indeed touched by the things Sid is doing, but why can't see just show him what it is he does to her.  Why can't she let him off the hook and just give him a small smile, and let him know that he is not a lost cause, that in fact he is the only cause.

But you know what, I think Ridz has earned the right to show a little attitude and snottiness to hubby dearest.  To make him work for her forgiveness.  See for the longest time Ridz has been jumping through hoops and fighting all of Sid's doubts not just with words, but with actions as well.  During the past 3 months she has been fighting on behalf of both of them for their marriage to work, she has been putting herself on the line over and over again.  She exposed herself to his anger and indifference, and then she exposed her heart to his rejection not once but multiple times.  Ever since Armaan came back into their lives Ridz has been the one taking the steps toward Sid and all he kept doing was pushing her aside.  Oh sure finally before the horror night (Lonovala for those that don't know its name) Sid decided to make a move towards his wife and try to work things out.  But once again fate stepped in and broke what little bridge of unity the two had formed.  But since that night Ridz was the one that kept reaching out towards Sid, and all Sid did was walk away. (Was he wrong? Well not at first, he was allowed to be angry, but Ridz also had the right to defend herself, and he never gave her that opportunity)  So after the 2012 flood, Sid started to take steps toward Ridz and she wasn't necessarily taking steps toward Sid, but neither was she backing away.  For once each knew the other wanted them, and they were willing to work together to build their marriage with a foundation based on a relationship that would be filled with trust and love.

And see Ridz was willing to put up with it all.  She went on a date with Sid and even after the courtesy champagne shower followed by the tablecloth lighting ceremony and ending with a water jug rinse off.  Ridz was upset, but she told Sid not to worry.  That she would go to the washroom and clean up and they could continue with their date.  But then Sid did the unforgivable, he ripped her dupatta.  Now I don't think it was so much the fact that her dupatta ripped as it was the fact that it was the last straw.  Once the dupatta ripped Ridz's hold on her temper disappeared and she knew it and so did Sid.  So they each went their separate ways.  But as I said before Ridz was willing to put up with it and so she agreed to a second dinner date.  Knowing that with Siddhant Modi planning their date odds were she would end up in the emergency room later in the night.

But once again, we are talking about Sid and the poor guy never seems to catch a break so instead of taking his wife out on a date that is much needed to repair the damage his last attempt.  Instead he does what a good friend does and he goes to support his friend thinking he would be able to soothe Armaan and then head off on his date with his wife.  Oh what a fail that plan ended up being.  So when Sid ditches her the second time Ridz calls him and finally gets a hold of him.  And sure she is blazing mad but what are the first words that come out of her mouth when she gets a hold of him? "Sid where are you? Why weren't you picking up your phone? I thought you were hurt."  See Sid is her world.  The fact that she spent three hours waiting for him to show up didn't even occur to her at first, but instead it was fear that he might be hurt and he might be needing her and she was not there.  Of course the innocent Sid slips up and tells her that there is nothing to worry about that he just went out to party with his friends.  And this sets the chudail loose.  And she blasts him.  (Every word is well deserved)

It is after this date ditch without even a phone call that Ridz is in the right to be mad.  See up until this point she was willing to forgive Sid for anything because all that had happened was her cute husband being nervous or not sauve.  All of these things are endearing to her.  See even if Sid wasn't able to make it to dinner for whatever reason, if he had just called her she would have been ok.  But by not calling her he showed disregard to her feelings and then to find out on top that he went out with his friends to party instead it.  Well any woman would have been upset.  So then Sid being Sid he goes immediately to Ridz and brings her a dozen red roses and goes to apologize.  But of course we are talking about Sid and Ridz so instead of using one of his prepared speeches of apology on his wife, instead the shock of seeing her standing in front of him, and then listening to all her words of anger Sid disappears into Dream land and starts to smile as his wife blasts him.  This only serves to anger the Mrs even more and she goes to slam the door only to smash the roses Sid had brought her.  And you see instantly Ridz go from fuming mad to mushy happy.  You see Sid doesn't need to use fancy words nor does he need to apologize with big gifts, all it takes is a small gesture that comes from the heart.  And with this gesture Sid brought a smile on his wife's face. 

So now that Sid apologized, why is Ridz still mad?? You know what I think after the flower incidence Ridz was no longer mad.  But instead she wanted to sleep on it and the next day I am sure she would have allowed Sid to ask her on a date again.  Of course she wouldn't be the one to take the first step, because this time it wasn't her fault.  It was Sid's.  But of course Siddhant Modi couldn't leave it alone, instead this adorable man decided to climb a pipe to get to his wife to make sure that all fences were mended.  Of course in the process he only managed to upset her even more.  This time he managed to spark the anger in her by "spying" on her while changing and then denying seeing anything.  And what entailed next was Siddhima at their core.  Ridz started throwing things at Sid and Sid started playing the husband card.  You see no matter how in love these two will fall in the future these fights will forever be a part of the Modis.  It is who they are and we love them for it.  Finally, Ridz goes too far and Sid reciprocates without thought by kissing his wife on the cheek.  And then upon seeing her shock and discomfort he proceeds to give a bumbling heart touching speech ending with the most important, "It felt wonderful.  And I don't think I have anything to apologize for." 

You see in that moment Sid did something much more than say sweet words to Ridz.  With those words of no regret Sid told Ridz that he wants her.  He reaffirmed that he wants her as a woman and he wants his rights as a husband.  Although these were words Ridz had been wanting to hear for a long time, she was never prepared for the impact not only the words but the action that was accompanied with them had on her.  See Ridz wants to be with Sid she wants to be his wife.  But she doesn't want to risk it all, sure she has opened the doors to her heart, but opening the doors is a lot safer than handing over her heart.  So by putting on a mask of indifference and telling Sid to leave she did the only thing she could do to protect her heart for a little while longer.  Oh sure she knows that Sid has the rights to her heart, and that he will eventually own it completely, but after all she has been through she is cautious.  And this time you can't blame her for being cautious.  You see the second Sid is out of the room, she reflects back on what he did, and this time she is not angry nor is confused, but instead you see a sweet, content, peaceful smile creep up on her face as she touches the spot on her cheek where her husband kissed her.  To me that moment signified that as far as Ridz is concerned Sid and her are on the right path.  That they have found the path they were meant to lead, that they are finally on the journey they should have been ever since they got married.  The journey of discovering each other and their love.

So the next day, Ridz does what any woman with power would do.  She milks the apology from Sid for all its worth.  So when he comes up to her in the hallway to apologize she gives him the brush off leaving a poor confused and worried Sid behind.  And later we see her once again touch that cheek where her husband kissed her.  You see Sid has already been forgiven.  She is no longer mad at him for ditching her.  Instead she continues to leave him hanging because each time she does, he comes back with something bolder and braver to show her how much she means to him.  The first time it was a romantic dinner, the second time it was a dozen red roses, the third time a kiss on the cheek.  It's actually quite simple why Ridz is continuing this charade of anger.  For you see when Sid is trying to apologize and placate his wife he manages to do the sweetest and most heart touching things.  And each time he not only touches his wife's heart, but he confirms that he is willing to do anything for her.  And this is something that Ridz has been yearning for a long time.  It was the one thing she has been waiting for, and now that she has it she doesn't want it to stop.

-Arp

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Arps πŸ€—, πŸ€—

A beautiful post, everytime we want to hate Ridz for making Sid sad, u write something that make us love Ridz even more!

Ridz simply loves Sid buzzing all the time near her and his simple but heart touching gestures. But its time Sid sees the effect he is having on Ridz!

This is a another page in the SR Magnetic Confusion Theory by Arps.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

oh wow..........that is the only word i find at presentπŸ˜†..................ur beautiful summary of siddhima and riddhima playing the i am ur wife card on sid makes soo much sense than the woman herself πŸ˜†............i agree the more ridhima gives attitude the bolder is siddanth's approach whcih amazes her and us as well......

........i hope really hope that the day she allows siddanth into hte circle of her heart completely ,none of the doubts or fears should engulf her after that........till then they can play tom and jerryπŸ˜†

arpuuuu am soo glad to see you back with ur rocking postπŸ€—
Arpo!!!πŸ˜ƒ

This is absolutely wonderful,fantstastic, brilliant......I could go on and on!!!😳 But I wont- Im just going to re read the fantastic post!

Thanks Arpo! Truly superb!πŸ˜ƒ

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh wow this is fantastic sweetieπŸ€—
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANfan1000

Arps πŸ€—, πŸ€—

A beautiful post, everytime we want to hate Ridz for making Sid sad, u write something that make us love Ridz even more!

Ridz simply loves Sid buzzing all the time near her and his simple but heart touching gestures. But its time Sid sees the effect he is having on Ridz!

This is a another page in the SR Magnetic Confusion Theory by Arps. I love this title...so apt for these two pagals and their story

Aww thank you LeahπŸ€—πŸ€—...i'm glad Ridzy is not eating any more joothas...at least not till tomorrow πŸ˜† cuz who knows what hungama she will bring up tomorrow lol...

And yup you got it...Ridz loves all the attention she is getting from hubby dearest...and i agree it would be much more rewarding not just for us but for both sid and her if she showed it to him...but we are talkin about DMG and as we all know they love to elongate all their storylines...so if Ridz showed wht she felt then Sid would know and then where would the 2480398530948 epi they taped of sid running behind ridz go?? πŸ˜†

thanks for reading and commenting πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by arp04srocks - 13 years ago
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

oh wow..........that is the only word i find at presentπŸ˜†..................ur beautiful summary of siddhima and riddhima playing the i am ur wife card on sid makes soo much sense than the woman herself πŸ˜†............i agree the more ridhima gives attitude the bolder is siddanth's approach whcih amazes her and us as well......

........i hope really hope that the day she allows siddanth into hte circle of her heart completely ,none of the doubts or fears should engulf her after that........till then they can play tom and jerryπŸ˜†

arpuuuu am soo glad to see you back with ur rocking postπŸ€—

Sun πŸ˜ƒ...bechari ridz has loaned her brain to my project SR Magnetic Confusion theory...so she is unable to articulate all that needs to be done...thus i am here w/ lamba posts to try and clear any confusionπŸ˜†...I too hope that when she lets Sid into her heart she wont have ne doubts...and you kno wht i dont think she really has any doubts i think she's just cautious...she's had the head over heels...movie fairytale love and it didnt work out...in fact it broke her...and now what her and sid have is something real and the woman she is now is much more matured so she will take this path more slowly (or at least try till either anger/passion rile her up to jump forward...something i cant wait to see ) see she trusts wht they have and she knows its something that will last...so why rush it??

Thanks for reading and commenting πŸ˜ƒ
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

Arpo!!!πŸ˜ƒ

This is absolutely wonderful,fantstastic, brilliant......I could go on and on!!!😳 But I wont- Im just going to re read the fantastic post!

Thanks Arpo! Truly superb!πŸ˜ƒ

Aww thank you zeenia 😳

Thanks for reading and commenting πŸ˜ƒ

arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

oh wow this is fantastic sweetieπŸ€—

Awww thank you angel πŸ€—....thank you for reading and commenting πŸ˜ƒ
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arp,

Lovely post, and 100% on the dot.

I've never blamed Ridhimma for her actions, and I think you've described exactly why. Yes, I have commented that I would like to see Siddhant holding the reins at this point, but that doesn't mean I'm  not enjoying Ridhimma's chudailgiri. She's the one character that almost always tends to get lost in the chaos of audience clashes and if you see things through her perspective you realize that its not all the way we always think. One of the most powerful scenes of SR that conveys Ridhimma's will and attracts respect is when she pleads to him after Lonavala and threads her fingers through his. Her simple gesture towards him while he was fuming and facing the other side, voiced committment that deserves acknowledgement. Yes, Sid is a confused guy, but as you have mentioned, this is going the "Partner" way. Everything he does, he messes up, yet each of these mistakes work to add to the bouquet of affection bubbling in her chest for him.

In your own syle:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hNQ2v8_OR8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Cheers,
dc