Greatest Prankster of ZND-Siddhesh Pai !!!

Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everybody.......let me introduce to u THE GREATEST PRANKSTER OF ZND............that's our very own SIDDHESH !!!πŸ˜‰

i know that since yesterday he has been creating a lot of confusions among all of us about his elimination in the show......he is telling everybody that he's eliminated........but i think his fans have suffered enough and i should clear up all the confusion.......so here it goes..............

after this weeks episodes, the girls won again and this time they targeted siddhesh....so he was suppose to perform on the baazigar round next week......the shoots for next weeks episodes happened this friday..........on friday night i sent siddhesh a msg on his facebook account and asked him about his baazigar round's performance.........he replied me saying that he is SAFE and his performance was GOOD..........

also star plus creative director anil jha said on his twitter account that the shoot for this week started with some amazing acts.........siddhesh was suppose to perform first as he is the baazigar........so no points for guessing that siddhesh was good..........
moreover, someone asked about siddhesh's performance on his twitter and arshad replied......FAB !! 😊

so surely siddhesh is safe.......but the great prankster suddenly changed his mind and decided to scare all his fans.........someone asked him on his facebook if he is safe or not and siddhesh replied that he's out !!!! that news spread around soon and everybody started freaking out....no one believed him.....even i sent him another msg to stop joking as he was scaring all the fans..........but shayad ye sunkar usko aur maza aa gaya.............πŸ˜›

then he changed his status and said,

Siddhesh Vinod Pai guys m nt jokin bt m out dearones sry for tat

all his fans freaked out after reading that..........i know many of u r still freaking out...........

but guys don't worry he is just playing a prank on all of us.......he is 100% safe...........come on guys, znd can't even go a day without siddhesh..........how can znd happen without it's best contestants on the show............so chill guys, SIDDHESH IS SAFE !!!! πŸ˜ƒ

And looks like this time the boys WON..........coz according to the judges abhishek gave the best performance of znd and all the boys were superb this week..........arshad said that the boys r BACK!!!! so looks like the boys won.......yeaaaa

salute to the greatest prankster...........Mr. Siddehsh Pai...........well done dude............u really scared the hell out of everybody............πŸ˜†

Edited by Jessica11001 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jessica11001 thumbnail
and looks like siddhesh's better half (Aksshat....lolz) is trying to scare the fans too..........here's akkshat's latest status.......

Raj Saluja Vs Aksshat siddhesh..................me now......

these boys r really too much............loving them........good going guys.....lage raho..........πŸ˜›

-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

And this is why I love Siddhesh Pai. LMAO.

Thanks Jessica for starting this post. Or else everyone who doesn't visit his AT would be going bonkers, like us yesterday. LMAO
Edited by urvimjht - 13 years ago
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I Literally Cried Wen he told dat he is out
He said   dat So ConfidentlyπŸ˜† as If he is Very Happy of being Eliminated 😑Tabhi se mujhe daal main kuch kala lag raha thaπŸ˜†But then One of us Called him and he again said dat he is Out πŸ˜† dat tym i was 100%Convinced dat he is being eliminated
I  had almost decided to quit ZND But Later On I came to knw dat he was Playing a Prank On us😳(all Thanks To U jessica Tumne Humme  baccha diya lol)
Siddhesh Performance  Won't be Ordinary m sure dere will be alot of drama so m Quite Excited for Nxt Week......

I will Still Wait For Official Confirmation which we Might get On Tuesday or Wednesday ...

Jessica11001 thumbnail
thanks minu and urvi.......πŸ€—

even i can't wait to see what he'll do next week........this guy is such a dramebaaz !!!!! kitni acchi tarah se jhoot bolta hain.........LOLZ..........

Mr. Pai is online now on FB........hmm, i guess he is having fun reading all the tensed msg's from his fans..........huh..........πŸ˜‰
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOLLLLL JESSICA!! BIGGET PRANKSTERRRRRRRR!!!! He didn't come on fb today to create more suspense. I haven't seen a biggest prankster in my life. GOSH. LOL. Mumbai ka bhai, Siddhesh Pai. LOL!

HAHA but I have a feeling that Aksshat is not lyingggggg! I think he's on nishana but I am happy that i'll get to see his solo and i'm 101% sure that he'll save himself! PRANKSTER BUDDIES GONNA ROCK THE DANCE FLOOR. ;)

Goood luck Aksshat!

Jessica11001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyanka K

LOLLLLL JESSICA!! BIGGET PRANKSTERRRRRRRR!!!! He didn't come on fb today to create more suspense. I haven't seen a biggest prankster in my life. GOSH. LOL. Mumbai ka bhai, Siddhesh Pai. LOL!

HAHA but I have a feeling that Aksshat is not lyingggggg! I think he's on nishana but I am happy that i'll get to see his solo and i'm 101% sure that he'll save himself! PRANKSTER BUDDIES GONNA ROCK THE DANCE FLOOR. ;)

Goood luck Aksshat!

no priyanka, aksshat can't b on nishaana coz arshad's tweet pretty much confirmed that the boys won.......and they won't make the girls win again, coz then it would b impossible for the boys to win the finale......i don't know, but maybe they r going for a 5-5 win each............

i think aksshat's status ("siddhesh..........me now") meant that now it's his turn to do some fun........hi hi.........i definitely don't trust siddy.......now can't trust aksshu either.............LOL
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I kinda think thats mean =/

but oh well im not surprised its siddhesh afterall

at least hes safe
BlueSoul thumbnail
Mujhe toh darr lag gaya tha... ... πŸ˜’ ..

I missed last few episodes.. and had no clue as to what hpnd. Missed the forum as well.

Just saw tonight's episode's last part where they tagged Siddy Pai. I was like.. Stupid girls.. Siddesh can anyday save himslef.. but then I'm not so confident about the judges. I got to know that Girls are winning for the past 3 times consecutively. 😲

Aisa kya dance diya unhone? I'm 50% sure unhe free marks mile honge.

But if anyone has direct contact with Siddy Pai.. tell him that there are many weak-hearted fans as well. Next time aisa prank khelna se pehle apne lallu fans ke baare mein toh soch liya karein. πŸ˜›
priyapiya thumbnail
This Too guys are giving me Heart Attacks one after another Within a week..............If This Dostana Couple Keeps giving me Heart Attacks then I would be Dead by the time ZND ends......... Edited by priyagurung - 13 years ago