Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

211su thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sajni786

guysssssss................dont be upset at SR FE usage..........initially I was too........but then I realized..........thats where ridz's brain cells resides.......the air enclosed in those four walls have the power to let detrators hush away and sensibility get right across her 🀣

🀣🀣. You are so right Shilpa.

@Shruti, thanks for the PMπŸ€—πŸ€—
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

21st June 2010 Siddhima Proposal I Just Wanna Spend My Life With You

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RRDAUo8O4A[/YOUTUBE]
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RRDAUo8O4A

😳😳😳

The Neal N Niki song?
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
That is my fav track and Sid dialogue in the precap reminded me of it. It went so well with precap scene. I can't wait to see SR Precap Scene😍😍

Originally posted by: kritishah3

heylozzzzzz ppzzz πŸ€—   πŸ€—   πŸ€—   πŸ€—

ok i don't know from where to start again..Siddhima always leave me spell bound n Speech less every time...Wow wow wow wow Wat a Super romantic n rocking precap..

Main apni poori life tumhare saath Spend karna chaahta hoon kyunki main tumse pyar karta hoon...I love You..these words are ringing constantly in my ears..the hug the forehead kiss n the Ring slip..awww it was a picture perfect beautiful ethereal moment simple sober n touching the whole scene conveyed with such purity n magic...😍 😍 😍 😍  😍 😍 😍

these two are getting loving n adorable even more every passing day...☺️ ☺️ ☺️
i loved the corridor scene where sid almost convinces to calm down Riddhima but Sid modi he is Galti to karega hi..he again screwed up by taking shilpa's name n the expression on Rddhima's face suddenly take a u turn n again madam goes into the chudail mode..Jealousy n possessiveness creeping in..i can smell it..😎 ☺️ and not to forget tmrw Sid is confessing his love for Riddhima n Riddhima also reciprocates back by hugging him but yet she dsn't speak her heart out to him...so mite be in future we get Riddhima finally confessing his love for him...😍well personally i did not find any problem with shooting the scene in the FE..the main thing i looked upto was Sid's gestures his care his affection his confession n proposal to Riddhhima..although i wud have even more loved it if it had been the Changing Room coz SR hv always had their share of romantic n confrontation scenes in the changing Room..but never mind FE is also fine..πŸ˜† i was much into the magical moment then thinkin abt the location of the scene..πŸ˜†

i cant wait for tmrw now..and after getting Shru's prem patra m going more crazy...🀣 😍 shru i love you...πŸ€— ☺️

Kriitzi my soul sis!!!πŸ€— Ive missed you!!

Cant wait for the full hopefully unedited scene tomorrow!!πŸ₯³Dancing
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i strictly don't want any Silly kaatam keeti and editing in Tmrw's scene or else i will Barge into the office of the CV's with Dandas n Curtain rods.....🀣 😈

But additions are always welcome....πŸ₯³  😍  ☺️

🀣
[QUOTE=kritishah3]

Main apni poori life tumhare saath Spend karna chaahta hoon kyunki main tumse pyar karta hoon...I love You..these words are ringing constantly in my ears..the hug the forehead kiss n the Ring slip..awww it was a picture perfect beautiful ethereal moment simple sober n touching the whole scene conveyed with such purity n magic.

kritiπŸ€— 

this are the lines that is making me go crazy, mar dala siddhima ne. and sid husky voice, it is so beautiful, that i feel like listening to it all day.
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i feel super excited after a long time

so fingers crossed that there are no edits.. and the scene is as exact

on top of that.. i also want Ridz to speak
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey V, Kritziee
πŸ€—πŸ€—
luv ur take....

@Shru di- ab toh aapne triple khushi de di..love u ...πŸ€—πŸ€—
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kritishah3

heylozzzzzz ppzzz πŸ€—   πŸ€—   πŸ€—   πŸ€—

ok i don't know from where to start again..Siddhima always leave me spell bound n Speech less every time...Wow wow wow wow Wat a Super romantic n rocking precap..

Main apni poori life tumhare saath Spend karna chaahta hoon kyunki main tumse pyar karta hoon...I love You..these words are ringing constantly in my ears..the hug the forehead kiss n the Ring slip..awww it was a picture perfect beautiful ethereal moment simple sober n touching the whole scene conveyed with such purity n magic...😍 😍 😍 😍  😍 😍 😍

these two are getting loving n adorable even more every passing day...☺️ ☺️ ☺️
i loved the corridor scene where sid almost convinces to calm down Riddhima but Sid modi he is Galti to karega hi..he again screwed up by taking shilpa's name n the expression on Rddhima's face suddenly take a u turn n again madam goes into the chudail mode..Jealousy n possessiveness creeping in..i can smell it..😎 ☺️

The way Sid says it melts you instantly, and the fact that Ridz is probably wanted to hear something smiliar, but the way Sid says it, it just makes you fall in love with him all over again 😳
I loved Ridz in the corridor, her gazing at Sid - and then bang she is blasting him

What made me laugh was Sid calling after her and saying Meri Ma, yeh kaise meri maa ho sakti hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

That is my fav track and Sid dialogue in the precap reminded me of it. It went so well with precap scene. I can't wait to see SR Precap Scene😍😍

same here

looking foward to it

kal kab agya

norzar