Siddhima - Masti, Mistakes & Mayhem

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Friends, am posting another one of my Sid&Ridzy interpretations, based on what I think they were feeling and thinking. Thanks to all the friends who have given me support throughout my previous posts, I really appreciate the lovely comments and support that I have received. If this post is not to your liking then please close it, no bashing is permitted. If You Bash Then You'll Be Reported. Simple As. Thank you.

Sid:

Not again! Why is it when I come the slightest bit close to abundance, I manage to do something reckless which creates obstacles for me? Ridzy, my intention was not in any way to hurt or anger you! In actual fact I was trying to do the exact opposite of that! I wished to give you the ring as a surprise, to see you smile that shy angelic grin of yours when receiving it, I wanted to see your eyes gleam in wonder and unspoken delight as I reposed the ring on your delicate finger, to see those soft gentle cheeks sprinkled with the blush of reticence as you became lost for words on how to describe what you felt. But sadly all those aspirations came screeching to an abrupt halt, each time I tried to mitigate you, you only seemed to become all the more angry. It's as if each romantic gesture I made was futile! Even down to kissing you! Though if I'm being honest then I do not regret kissing you, because that kiss was so magical, electrifying, mesmerising, and sensual. I know that kissing you at that moment wasn't the most smartest of plans, but kya kare? You looked so captivating, alluring and graceful, despite your anger, if anything your anger made you even more delectable, I was so transfixed that kissing you was all I could do. But ridzy I wish for us to talk, to pacify your anger, to relinquish it, I crave to hold you in my arms, to stroke your ductile cheeks. But most of all I desire to tell you what lies in my heart, to express my undying love for you. I have fallen so deeply in love with you that even when you are angry I cannot help but be lost in the beauty of it. Ridzy I hope that your anger soon dies down, so my love can be expressed. Now you are the meaning of my life. I Love You.

Ridzy:

Sid, where do I even begin? You are such a prodigious husband, one whom is willing to go to all extents to see me smile and laugh, to chase away my fears and tears and take care of me despite all odds. To be honest I am not rebuking you to upset you, but am doing it in order to get even. That night you should have had the common courtesy to ring me and notify me of your whereabouts, I would not have cared if you were with your friends enjoying masti, but you should have at least let me know that you were okay, so I am now making you pay your penance for you mistakes. But that kiss you gave me, though on the surface I showed anger, beneath the exterior was the elation of a princess finding her long lost prince. The kiss set me on fire, at first when I saw you advancing towards me I was clueless as to what you had in mind, mujhe laga ki tum aur koi mayhem karne wali ho! As if breaking into my bedroom wasn't enough! And spying on me whilst I was getting changed, the cheek! But when you came closer, from then on my heart started to accelerate, I found it difficult to breathe, so much so, that when you kissed me I was rendered speechless, I cannot even begin to describe how sensational, spine-shivering, and frighteningly beautiful that kiss was. And though I pushed you away & told you to leave, my inner-most desires were screaming to pull you back, grip you close to me and lose myself in your wondrous arms, delicious eyes, and tender lips. Sid, though I am petrified to admit it, I am falling faster and more deeper in love with you as the second, minutes and hours of each day tick by. Every thought I have starts and ends with you, I crave to see a glimpse of you no matter where I am. My anger will not last long Sid, & soon I will be able to hug you close to me and whisper, "Sid, I Love You".

By Tazzy Xx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TazzyA thumbnail
Thankyouu Alzyy  πŸ˜ƒxx
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

AWWWWWWW..........ths is such a sweet one tazzy.........n yeah soon they wl b like "bahon ke darmiyan............do pyar mil rahe hain......"

awesome yet againπŸ‘

TazzyA thumbnail
Thankyouu loadz Ridzyy πŸ˜ƒ, and i know soon enough they will not be able to resist eachother for much longer  πŸ˜› xx
shamil thumbnail
ur posts are a treat to readπŸ˜πŸ‘
celestae thumbnail
Wow Tazzy ... Its so beautiful that I am rendered speechless/wordless...... I will come back it again once I find my voice......
Edited by celestae143 - 13 years ago
TazzyA thumbnail
Thanks Celeste & Shamil (sorry do not know ur guys names) love ur support  πŸ˜ƒxx
punjabkudi98 thumbnail
I'm speechless beautiful job as usual keep up the great work 😊
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘and this is what I am waiting for Ridzy to do :

My anger will not last long Sid, & soon I will be able to hug you close to me and whisper, "Sid, I Love You".
Edited by Khushi007 - 13 years ago
punjabkudi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi007

<font color="#9933ff">Great postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘and this is what I am waiting for Ridzy to do :</font>

<font color="#ff0033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">My
anger will not last long Sid, & soon I will be able to hug you close
to me and whisper, "Sid, I Love You". </font>

me 2