Good Things for Kriya fans ahead

lnmdjlovely thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
As u all remember yesturday's epi(no Kriya fan can forget) one most imp line was "Tumhe kya lagta hai saath nahi denge"
This line itself indicates that even if Angad creates any mess n even if SS does any wrong Krish will always support her.
What do u guys think on this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: lnmdjlovely

As u all remember yesturday's epi(no Kriya fan can forget) one most imp line was "Tumhe kya lagta hai saath nahi denge"

This line itself indicates that even if Angad creates any mess n even if SS does any wrong Krish will always support her.
What do u guys think on this?

This line just proves that Krishna will leave her ,Krishna almost always does the opposite of what he says ?and I am quite confident ,that Kriya break up is looming  ahead
lnmdjlovely thumbnail

Those who knows Krish very well will definately tell he will never leave Prats even if he thinks she is actually wrong

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: lnmdjlovely

Those who knows Krish very well will definately tell he will never leave Prats even if he thinks she is actually wrong

I would put it in another way <Krishna will not be allowed to leave Pratigya ,Cos election's are coming up..and SS wants to win ...so he will not allow Pratigya to leave the house ...while  Kriya lives will be back to square one...with the boot  on the other feet ..that is it will be Krishna now who will want to maintain a distance from Pratigya !!
an_jaani thumbnail
u both are rite ....but we will have wait n see....i have no idea what   krishnas reactiion will be....hum krishna ke itne bade aashiq hain n we can't understand him toh pratigya kiya samjhay ge
rasika-akaSha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_jaani

u both are rite ....but we will have wait n see....i have no idea what   krishnas reactiion will be....hum krishna ke itne bade aashiq hain n we can't understand him toh pratigya kiya samjhay ge

🤣
an_jaani thumbnail
haslo beta haslo😉
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well krishna has always proved his love and till date prats just got this impression that i am just a matter of his ego thats why he wont leave me so easily,

probbaly its because of the fact he never spoke some beautiful words like he did yesterday

regarding mentioned line i would say he wont believe her in 1st go and that will craete some tiff between them this is how thei r relation is gonna get strong at teh end
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u r right..krsh to sath dega hi..

kaisa sath nhi dega be..
damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

I would put it in another way <Krishna will not be allowed to leave Pratigya ,Cos election's are coming up..and SS wants to win ...so he will not allow Pratigya to leave the house ...while  Kriya lives will be back to square one...with the boot  on the other feet ..that is it will be Krishna now who will want to maintain a distance from Pratigya !!

Yes tanthya, this seems the most probable track. Even i think Baba wld want Pratigya but he won't be allowed because of the elections. So them two will be loggerheads once again and this time Prats will do the chasing. I mean if Baba doesn't believe Angad and supports Prats then CV's will loose the opportunity to stretch the drama.
😆😆