UravugalShort StoryContest!!Last Date October 30th!Pg3

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Since there are so many Uravugal fans here....we thought of requesting you all to take part in this competition.....

Rules of this competition:

1. Write a short story of your own. Please use your own karpanai .....only!! Give a title of your choice.....

2. Choose 10 to 15 pictures from the picture gallery...from the link below (you can choose any of the Uravugal Stars...but not more than 15)

To add pictures in your story......please click the above link...and choose the pictures you want to add in your story...right click on it and copy and simply paste in your story in IF page.

3. Give the characters names....( of your choice)  and make the characters according to your story...For example Gayatri can be atina...usha...., or Neena.....Visalam can be rojapoooo,.....Senthil can be shreenithy......etc.....etc......etc...( escape....can you all see me running ....like a puyal???!!!)

4. Your story can be funny, serious, melodrama, suspense (digil style.)...Crime story......whatever comes into your mind.....put them in here....!!!!

5. Send in your final version of story to me , meli , roja or aishu.

6. Once we gather all the entries from you...it will be  number coded  before sending to the  Judges.

7. No offensive language....Please!!! Tanglish...here and there is allowed...but please write your story in english.....!!

Guess who are the judges to be??? I am yet to get approval from them.....soon I will confirm. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Meantime please start writing your stories....with pictures of the characters you create.....( remember to use pictures from the gallery....link is given above)

Anyone includuing the DT members can take part...since your names will not reach the judges.....and all the enteries will be sent to the judges with the same font and colour.....

So even if you use different colours in your writing....it will be changed.....You may add icons from IF only.....along with the pictures.

After the competition is over, we will post all the stories here in this thread.

Come on what are you waiting for now...? Start writing...and send in your entries before  October 30th 2010.

Final Note: Please do not post your story ..anywhere in the forum. You will only use PM to send your entry. Please feel free to write to us if you have any doubt or post your questions here....

Good luck...

Winning member will receive something nice ......( will be announced later)πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

A sample piece!!!

Just to let you know how to go about it.......have a look at this link.....though these posts were not stories....it may give some idea about the whole thing.......
This was posted by me in Funtoics under C kalakkals long time back.........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Edited by MP_Radha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😲😲😲😲

Aishu...kettiya?
Story contest aam?

😲😲

aiyo...muruga..story na poi sollanumae😭😭
nammalukku theriyadhe...

aduthavangala kindal pannanumae..😭😭
uyirae ponalum adhu varadhe...

Aish and shree chorus:

Usurae pogudhe usurae pogudhe
lie naanga solla ninaikayilae
judges nilaimaya nenechathan
stomach la tamarind karaiyiaradhe
(nammalukku illai..judge kkuπŸ˜†)

Enna panradhu aish...what to dooooooooooo????😭😭

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chaks, thanks for this opportunity - IF ians judges nna,
writing style le kandu pidichuduvaanga πŸ˜‰ Shree, ayyO
paavam kuzhandai, ithO vaayile viralai kudukkaren,
kozhandaikki kadikka varra thaa nnu paarppOm πŸ˜‰
atina thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreenithi

😲😲😲😲

Aishu...kettiya?
Story contest aam?

😲😲

nammalukku theriyadhe...

muzhu poosanikaayai.....maraikkap paakkareengaleh.........

ethu varaathu....unmaiyeh pesuvadaa???? correct aa sonneenga

Aish and shree chorus:

Usurae pogudhe usurae pogudhe
lie naanga solla ninaikayilae
judges nilaimaya nenechathan
stomach la tamarind karaiyiaradhe
(nammalukku illai..judge kkuπŸ˜†)

Namma judjugalai.....under estimate pannaadeengappa........summa adhuruthilleh....

atina thumbnail

Originally posted by: rojapoooo

Chaks, thanks for this opportunity - IF ians judges nna,
writing style le kandu pidichuduvaanga πŸ˜‰ Shree, ayyO
paavam kuzhandai, ithO vaayile viralai kudukkaren,
kozhandaikki kadikka varra thaa nnu paarppOm πŸ˜‰

athellam mudiyaathu....meh.....

atina thumbnail
when I posted that sample piece....I just went thru.....and....I could not  control that LOL......

summa solla koodaathu naan nallathaan ezhuthiyirukken paaa.....

Thease are in " fun topics" under the archives....

Those who want to read commedy kalakkals.....by our own IFians......please visit

When you start reading all this...please sit on the floor.......if not you may fall of from your chair........

raaspach thumbnail
Namma judjugalai.....under estimate pannaadeengappa........summa adhuruthilleh....

Engalukkellam summa odharudhulla...
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

😲😲😲😲

Aishu...kettiya?
Story contest aam?

😲😲

nammalukku theriyadhe...

Aaama yekkoi... NEENGALUM NAANUM biggest Smiley baby teatSmiley baby teatSmiley baby teatSmiley baby teat...

we are very innocent babies.. no lies and no pois... no kindals or nakkals by us 😭😭.. how will we be able to do this 😭😭😭... lets go and learn how to pull legs from our IF family members 😭😭... shall we? 😳
raaspach thumbnail
Aaama yekkoi... NEENGALUM NAANUM biggest Smiley baby teatSmiley baby teatSmiley baby teatSmiley baby teat...

we are very innocent babies.. no lies and no pois... no kindals or nakkals by us 😭😭.. how will we be able to do this 😭😭😭... lets go and learn how to pull legs from our IF family members 😭😭... shall we? 😳

Ok aish....i'll ask permission from my daddy...If he permits..i'll come with u...OK
Nammala yaarumae namba maatengarangalae.....😭😭
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Ok aish....i'll ask permission from my daddy...If he permits..i'll come with u...OK

Nammala yaarumae namba maatengarangalae.....😭😭

Athu yaaroda thaadhy?  Shree the great juniors or shree the great seniors πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... my dear vaasini... no one will believe us, esp after playing the IF version of Thaadhi maamoi and FB mani anne, respectively.  After all, these two were all about poi and pithaalaatam.... the biggest echikutties 🀣🀣🀣🀣

@ Atinamma: forgot to say this.. 😳... this is really a great idea πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... i'll surely start writing my plot soon......