Connection with Riddhima, fond of Jeejaji

211su thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I loved today's episode, Fridays are really good in DMG, and this is the first episode this week that I really loved.

Shilpa's announcement was sweet, she wants them to talk which is what they should actually be doing and there shouldn't be a need of anyone to tell them that. But oh well, DMG couples do no communicate. Anyways, so she makes an announcement which actually shows how innocent and pure her heart is. She will not do wrong, she is a prankster but she has her heart in the right place at least as far as Riddhima is concerned. Her intentions were never wrong but she did not think twice before she made the announcement and that is where she went wrong as Riddhima pointed out.

Riddhima's anger was justified, her anger is justified on both Sid and Shilpa. On Sid she was angry because she thought that there is no other way some random girl who has just joined Sanjeevani and is a complete stranger to their lives would know about her problem's with her husband. So her initial reaction and frustration at Sid was justified. Though later it was pretty clear that she is not mad at him, she's just annoyed at Shilpa and feeling really embarrassed. When she was blasting Sid, Shilpa jumped in to rescue him, well to tell Riddhima the truth that it was her idea and had nothing to do with Sid. And Riddhima had to be mad at her, after all she is their no-one to interfere.

Shilpa's face when she first faced Riddhima said a lot. She was teary eyed, emotional and probably as if she had found something that was long lost. Like she even said to Sid later that today is the happiest day of my life and it definitely cannot be happy due to her pranks on people, it has something to do with Riddhima. When Riddhima blasts her she just keeps quiet and listens to her, her eyes spoke a lot and doesn't say a word but when Dr. Keerti blasts her she argues back, this again says a lot. Even when JP and Jiggy asked that why didn't say answer back Riddhima she was like 'kyunki main unko … I'll tell you some other day'. There is something she is hiding for sure, something which relates to Riddhima. So probably as many people have already pointed out she indeed is Riddhima's sister from her biological father (maybe). Oh and another thing when she saw Sid staring at Riddhima and asked him to go after her, then she said You are very lucky Sid, so yeah I guess she wanted to say something like you are very lucky to have her and you are lucky that she loves you. She didn't say Riddhima is very lucky to have Sid, considering she has only seen Sid's side of love she should have said It but it was said the other way round. Even the way she spoke about Riddhima it was so clear that there's a lot of respect and affection.

Sid and Shilpa are going to be great friends, I loved when she said Jeejaji, it was very cute. Awwww and I loved it when Sid said 'I love her well its more than love', well said Sid, it is beyond love. It is the first time Sid has spoken to someone about his love for his dear wifeTheir friendship is going to rock and now that I think about it, I think it will be Sid who will come to know about who Shilpa really is and why does she seem too attached to Riddhima. And here he in the process of helping her will have clashes with Riddhima because if Shilpa does turn out to be Riddhima's biological dad's daughter then it is obviously going to be very hard for Riddhima to forgive and forget the man who abandoned her and her mother.

And from today I am officially a Karan Wahi and Shilpa Anand fan. They are wow ..!! and have a good chemistry, looking forward to more SidShilpa.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
beautiful post ..
count me in too ShiRan are amazing
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Supriyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa🤗

Shiran shiran shirannnnnnnnnnnnnnn...aye yai yai.....
Bechare dono ka aaj band baja....yeh dono milkar ab Ridhima ka band bajayengeeee😆😆

It was sad that Sid got blasted for no fault of his...and SM had the right intent...but it backfired......

poor souls they ar esuch children at heart you cant help  but feel sad at their state....but oh welll.....looks like they have each other....and maybe its all well that it turned out this way...coz now other than having a possible rishta ...they can be the best of friends...who can be there for each other😉
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
even m their fan from today....they are amazing....the jeeja dialog was amazing!!!!!!!!!
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

lovely post

the epsidoe was great, shiran surely stole the show today

hoping to get more Sid Shilpa scenes and i am sure they will bond even more with time

Yes rids ghussa was justified, but yet felt bad for the ay she shouted and Sid and Shilpa

liked Shilps and Sid trying to defent one another

and the jiju scene was cute

loved they chemistry

norzar

211su thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

beautiful post ..
count me in too ShiRan are amazing

Thanks Shamil ..
I so agree after today how can someone not like ShiRan, they were amazing. I so love their bond, they both are children at heart very, innocent and pure heart.
211su thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

Supriyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa🤗

Shiran shiran shirannnnnnnnnnnnnnn...aye yai yai.....
Bechare dono ka aaj band baja....yeh dono milkar ab Ridhima ka band bajayengeeee😆😆

It was sad that Sid got blasted for no fault of his...and SM had the right intent...but it backfired......

poor souls they ar esuch children at heart you cant help  but feel sad at their state....but oh welll.....looks like they have each other....and maybe its all well that it turned out this way...coz now other than having a possible rishta ...they can be the best of friends...who can be there for each other😉

Buffy 🤗

ShiRan are awesome, they are so cute, sweet and adorable and I love their sweet bond. Loved the jeejaji, tujhe meri help karne ki zaroorat nahi hai, don't worry my friend, their handshake 😳😳. Best friends in making.

They both are sweethearts who always try to set things right but always end up messing it, they both are like that. And things will always backfire where Sid and Shilpa are concerned. Children with an innocent and golden heart. They will always be there with each other, for each other. And due to their friendship our dream of seeing Riddhima jealous seems to be coming true finally 😃🥳
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Loved yr analysis.....Yes jija saali are rocking and will have a lovely bond..Yes yr thoughts about R are good yes she has a reason to be angry but is not as forgiving as Sid though...........😊😊
211su thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

lovely post

the epsidoe was great, shiran surely stole the show today

hoping to get more Sid Shilpa scenes and i am sure they will bond even more with time

Yes rids ghussa was justified, but yet felt bad for the ay she shouted and Sid and Shilpa

liked Shilps and Sid trying to defent one another

and the jiju scene was cute

loved they chemistry

norzar

Thanks Norzar.
Yah ..!! I really liked the episode, it had everything and ShiRan were amazing😳, they really do have a very good chemistry. I know even I felt sorry and bad for both of them, but since her anger was justified it was expected. What had happened was wrong, it would be so embarrassing to hear such things from a complete stranger that too in you work place.
punjabkudi98 thumbnail
i luved ur post she might be mad at sid but she luvs him alot the only thing she needs 2 do is express it