Main Hoon Na Jijaji:Shilpa To Siddhanth

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Main Hoon Na Jijaji:Shilpa To Siddhanth

Before I start I have to say this was one of the most cutest scene of Siddhanth and Shilpa. Karan Wahi and Shilpa's Anand's acting, their expressions and needless to say ShiRan looked just adorableπŸ€—πŸ€—

Siddhanth walking in Sanjeevni talking to himself how to manaofy Riddhima when Shilpa comes there Yo JijajiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† A confused Siddhanth turns back and Shilpa brings her mobile in front and says smile which Siddhanth does and she clicks his picture. As the light flashes Siddhanth goes blank for a second and Shilpa shows her teeth saying heheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Siddhanth asks her why does she clicks so many pictures to which she replies she loves to as every moment love, fight, fun gets captures in those stills and you never know manybe those moment would never return in your life but looking at these still you can still remember them hai na JijajiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Siddhanth tells her what is this Jijaji he is not his Jijaji and puts his hand forward for friendship. Shilpa looks around and then shakes hands with Siddhanth. He then thanks her for defending him in front of Riddhima. He further says she is mischievous but good by heart. Shilpa asks him he is not angry with her to which he says not and she again takes his picture. When Siddhanth says how many pictures she takes she replies back today is one of the most important day in her life and she doesn't wants to miss any moment. Siddhanth says how her most important day became most difficult day for everyone as they got punishment due to herπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Shilpa tells Siddhanth should thank her to which Siddhanth replies for getting punishment to which Shilpa says because of this punishment he will be able to spend more time with Riddhima.

Siddhanth spots Riddhima and has a smile on his face. He is lost in her and Shilpa notices this. Shilpa asks him he loves her alot doesn't he to which Siddhanth replies he does and this feeling is more than love. He tells her how looking at her all his tensions and problems disappear and now he has started to love her anger as well. Shilpa hits Siddhanth's shoulder and tells him not to worry as whatever misunderstanding is between them to clear them Main Hoon Na. The smile on Siddhanth's face disappears he gets all charged upπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Siddhanth tells Shilpa she is not going to help him as when she helped him last time she saw what happen and if she helps him again his love story will end before beginning and after that whatever pictures she clicks of him he will make sad facesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shilpa hints Siddhanth again and says Don't Worry My Friend and tells him how he is wasting time thinking about all this. She asks him to go and manaofy Riddhima. Siddhanth goes. Shilpa looks in that direction and then smiles saying you are very lucky  Sid.

I was waiting to see  a scene where Siddhanth shares his heart with Shilpa and glad we got one today. Karan Wahi and Shilpa Anand aka ShiRan which means Happy Song in Jewish, were adorable in this scene. A Special Thanks to CV's for giving such a cute Siddhanth-Shilpa sceneπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by *Shruti* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Nice post Shurti!

I loved ShiRan today, they were so sweet and cute. I really want Sid to give her a nickname as he has done for everyone else Tammana(miss Puppy Gayab), Naina (Princess), Riddhima (Chudial) and I don't want it to be ring chor. πŸ˜†

I loved his reaction to Jiju and then he was like friends. πŸ˜† They are so going to rock together and one thing is certain they both have a pure heart which no one will be able to resist for too long. 😳
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ShiRan rocked - KW and SA have chemistry, cant wait to see their friendship and bonding

Sid is someone who will help his friends no matter what and stand by them, and Shilpa has any problem - he will def help her, and i think in the future something will happen

I loved Sid extending his hand for friendship atleast stops her calling him jeejaji πŸ˜‰

Both are cute child-like ppl which will be good for their friendship to have that quality 😳 and so at ease with each other, today Sid felt that and he opened his heart coz Shilpa asked him that questions - you love her so much and Sid being Sid didnt deny it but opened up 😳
amazing post shurtidiπŸ‘ 

yes i so agree that this SIL and BIL relationship is going to be amazing for sure. every time sid is in trouble shilpa comes out of nowhere and tries to solve his problem. they both are kiddish and very fun loving people who loves to enjoy live to the fullest. in thride meeting they became so close and knows what the other one feel, not always you get a friends like this. sid will protect shipla from everyone and so will she.

shipla went through all the trouble so sid and ridz can be together, what stranger does that. only a heart of gold and who understand about people feelings will do that.

in some point shipla and sid are equal. they both care about other people feelings and wants to help those people who are in trouble. they both want to help people in a good way but people mistake for wrong impression.

they will rocking for sure as jijjue and shali.
Edited by hewascool90210 - 13 years ago
-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
they share nice chemistry...cant wait to see more!
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

great post shruti, enjoyed it

lovely pic of Sid Shilpa

it was a beautiful scene and KW and SA share awesome chemistry

i am sure Sid shilpa will beocme best of friends, thought it wont go down well with Rids and Armaan. Bec so far ArShi dont get alomng and Rids too isnt getting long with Shilpa.

sid's expressions were esp funny whne Shilpa clicked his pcs and called him jiju

looking fowrad to more Sid Shilpa scenes

norzar

Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
shru nice post!! Love ShiRan!! I like her calling him Jiju.. that is so sbeet!!  so she will be love guru #2!!πŸ˜† 
shamil thumbnail
yeah shru,
ShiRan share an amazing chemistry..
would love to see more SS scenes
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great post Shruti!! I am loving ShiRan bonding as much as Siddhima---> may be little less than Siddhima....lol. ShiRan are very cute together!!
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
:O Topic by Shru? Pehli baar, I'm seeing ever since I started going more on the forum apart from KaSh Heaven since a few weeks. Great post Shru. I really adored ShiRan scenes. They are so cute and full of masti when together.  Their scenes were lovely. And I completely admired their bonding. ShiRan as Shilpa-Sid....Jija-Sali and best mates. Awesome <3 <3

Waitinggg for more of ShiRan scenes. Its getting better and better 😎