Of Ridhima's rishta with Ridhima and wash's washin

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Today we saw finally Ridhima facing Ridhima- I mean old v/s new-And when they first showed Shilpa seeing Ridhima the music took a subdued tone-and Shilpa for the first time since her entry was not her giggling crazy self-she seemed to be fighting some emotion within her-

Point to be noted also- is that Shilpa is not the kind of person who takes anyone scolding her lying down-be it Arman,Sid or even Keerti but when Ridhima was blasting her off she looked on without a single word.Also she tells JPJ that ""I didnt tell her anything because...."

There is some kinda story in here- Shilpa is somehow related to Ridhima-I think her entire reason for coming to Sanjeevani is to meet Ridhima-

See how she calls Sid- jeeju- and says he is lucky because he has Ridhima-

So my brain came up with this-
Shilpa is somehow related to Ridhima's biological father(the one who disappeared ages ago) and now maybe her father wants to meet the daughter he renounced because he is on his dead bed or smthg or is dead- Something like Main hoon na-And Shilpa is here to convince her step sister to accept her and her dad-

What do you all think?Please come up with what you think is the rishta of Ridhima with Ridhima-( hey i love doing that)

On a completely unrelated issue- I love the wash chemistry -I thought wash will get washed away but they are washing everyone else away- looking forward to this jeeju-saali bond-

Of all the scenes that Shilpa did I have found her to be the best when she interacts with Sid - starting from the ring scene where she solidly bashes him,to the disciplinary suspension to her today's jeeju cute act -its really cute.

I mean this comes from a Sidhhima fan -I LOVE WASH!!Looking forward to more wash scenes- keep washing everyone away!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

ncie post.

Even i adored Sid shilpa scenes today, and i am sure in future we will get to see them bonding even more

and yes seems as thought Rids Shilpa are step sisietrs an dShilpa is here to win rids heart. Sid maybe will help the sisiters once he gets to know the truth

Shiran have great chemistry, it will be fun to watch they scenes

norzar
Neha_S thumbnail
@norzar- yes me too!I am sure they will rock!
@punjabi kudi- thanks for agreeing
Riddhima and Shilpa are step sisters acc to sources...
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
The word "Jiju" on Sid looks so cute 😳 Even Shilpu is lucky to get such younger cute Jiju 😳

Agreed.. That CAN be a possibility.. And the way Shilpa's eyes welled up ( a bit ), that was adorable too.. She genuinely wants to patch these two love-birds up πŸ˜ƒ

As a Siddhiman fan, I am gonna HELL enjoy this WaSh ☺️ Loving them already :)
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......Wonderful post....
I am washing awayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....and here goes....

Sm looks like she is an out and out brat.......who probably always got her way...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so will answer back to everyone.....
Ridhima is the quiet chils....too perfect and strict.....very ethical....rule follower...and all that

so its a perfect big sis and small sis combo...atleast in my experianceπŸ˜‰.....

So yep......SM could just not say anything to Dr./Mrs Modi......

And Dr. Sid is the perfect Jeejs ......and I cant wait to see this dynamic Jeeju - Saali combo.....

I have finished washing....now I am off to dryingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shilpa and Ridz have to be connected, either half sisters or step sisters

I am loving ShiRan, sorry Neha most of us call them ShiRan instead of Wash πŸ˜†
Also both Sid and Shilpa are cute kids at heart and adorale so they will bond and they are at ease with each other
Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

Nehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......Wonderful post....

I am washing awayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....and here goes....

Sm looks like she is an out and out brat.......who probably always got her way...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so will answer back to everyone.....
Ridhima is the quiet chils....too perfect and strict.....very ethical....rule follower...and all that

so its a perfect big sis and small sis combo...atleast in my experianceπŸ˜‰.....

So yep......SM could just not say anything to Dr./Mrs Modi......

And Dr. Sid is the perfect Jeejs ......and I cant wait to see this dynamic Jeeju - Saali combo.....

I have finished washing....now I am off to dryingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey zara
You are a good washer-πŸ˜†

And yes -now that you phrase it like that it sounds so cute-

Ridhima will be the perfect elder sis to somehow like Shilppa- she will calm her down and protect her from herself.

For Ridhima Shilpa will bring all the liveliness she needs -maybe lil sis will give badi behenien some tips on handling hot jeeju-like she made the patients say today-anger does not always work-it gets overbearing after a while!

Thanks for commenting-πŸ€—
nikita_88 thumbnail
Neha Awesome post!

I know ShiRan are so totally here, they were rocking and I can't wait for more scenes.

As for the connection yep it is totally there and I can so see Sid stuck in the middle of it all, be it between Armaan and Shilpa and in between Riddhima and Shilpa. He will be the one trying to get some peace.

He has since her pure heart and I can't wait to see them become awesome friends.
Neha_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

The word "Jiju" on Sid looks so cute 😳 Even Shilpu is lucky to get such younger cute Jiju 😳

Agreed.. That CAN be a possibility.. And the way Shilpa's eyes welled up ( a bit ), that was adorable too.. She genuinely wants to patch these two love-birds up πŸ˜ƒ

As a Siddhiman fan, I am gonna HELL enjoy this WaSh ☺️ Loving them already :)

I know- Sid fits the title of cute jeeju to a t!!I loved it when she said jeeju- maybe she will keep calling him that!

N I think Shilpa really feels for Ridzy- judging by her eyes when Ridzy was scolding her-she looks so vulnerable!

And hey guddi- I am loving this WaSh!!