18th June: Riddz-Shilpz:Ye bandhan jail ka bandhan

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
🀣 

Sorry for this post but i just realized something about a big COMMON factor between the two beauties. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Both are MAHA-INSENSITIVE when it comes to cootchie coos like Sid and Armaan. Picture this.

1. When Riddz met Sid , she delivered three karaare thappad to him , sent him to jail twice without even once thinking how inhuman she was being due to her own prejudices. πŸ˜†

2. When Shilpz met Armaan, bechaare ko accuse kiya, abuse kiya , uska papaloo banaaya , aur jail bhej diya. She did not even once think what Armaan must be going through because of her stupid little prank. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Bottoline : Riddz and Shilpz deserve nasty treatment from SidMaan at regular intervals of time.
😳

P.S - Ek post mein ek hi badtameez allowed hai aur yahan woh badtameez main hoon. ☺️

Love and luck always to everyone,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Baby I culd not agree more..These two deserve to be😑😑😑 by Sidmaan big time.
😊Though Ridz suprises me more as Sid does have temper...he is trying his best to wooo her big time  , he is so loving and cute , is opening out his heart to her and she is soooooooo unreasonable as usual😑, I dont understand ki BAAt KARNA me usko kya problem hai.πŸ˜•.If Sid gets bratty tab pata chale ga..πŸ‘
Wheras Shipla Armaan is a bigger prankster than you πŸ˜‰, if he gets into action you wld be crying very soon baby,,😭
shihij07 thumbnail
hi poco di!
first of all my genuine apologies to you.😭
because of certain difference in our thinking and perceiving the story line in different way, i stopped replying to your posts because i didn't want to argue with you, though i read your posts and i really applaud the way you write.
coming to the post, yes! i thought the same!
its a coincidence and a very harsh one that both the simmering beauties sent sidmaan to jail. they are bigadi hui ladkeeyan you know!
i think sid shilps bond will blossom overtime. there were hints of it initially during shilpa's entry and now also.
love and hugs for you di!
πŸ€—

Edited by shihij07 - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

Baby I culd not agree more..These two deserve to be😑😑😑 by Sidmaan big time.

😊Though Ridz suprises me more as Sid does have temper...he is trying his best to wooo her big time  , he is so loving and cute , is opening out his heart to her and she is soooooooo unreasonable as usual😑, I dont understand ki BAAt KARNA me usko kya problem hai.πŸ˜•.If Sid gets bratty tab pata chale ga..πŸ‘
Wheras Shipla Armaan is a bigger prankster than you πŸ˜‰, if he gets into action you wld be crying very soon baby,,😭

Baby , Riddz is grasping her new love for Sid and at the same time reveling in all the love and attention that he is giving her - she feels wanted and her heart flutters, so i think she is being a typical woman showing naaz-nakhraaz.πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..... but limit hoti hai , yaar. She will make Sid angry again , i tell you. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Armaan ki to band bajji padi hai but Shilpa should not push her luck too far , she will be assisting him . Armaan gin-gin kar badle lega. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shihij07

hi poco di!
first of all my genuine apologies to you.😭
because of certain difference in our thinking and perceiving the story line in different way, i stopped replying to your posts because i didn't want to argue with you, though i read your posts and i really applaud the way you write.
coming to the post, yes! i thought the same!
its a coincidence and a very harsh one that both the simmering beauties sent sidmaan to jail. they are bigadi hui ladkeeyan you know!
i think sid shilps bond will blossom overtime. there were hints of it initially during shilpa's entry and now also.
love and hugs for you di!
πŸ€—

Shihi! ..... tum psycho ho kya, beta? Sorry for what? I don't remember you misbehaving with me ever and it is perfectly normal to have an individual thought. πŸ€—

" Bigadi hui ladkiyaan."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..... sahi hai aur sachh bhi! Sid and Shilpa will be fond of each-other and Riddzie ka chudailpana aur bhi badd jaayega. Sid aur Armaan ka pyaar bhi Shilpa ke chakkar mein danger zone mein aane waala hai. 🀣

AWESOME POST poco.................bechara boys..............

i guess Sid has also given her a dose of her medicine at times.........but not the way Ridz gave him

coming to Armaan.................he is sooooooooo NOT gonna spare Shilpa

uffffffff  .....................DMG is rocking big time
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarti

AWESOME POST poco.................bechara boys..............

i guess Sid has also given her a dose of her medicine at times.........but not the way Ridz gave him

coming to Armaan.................he is sooooooooo NOT gonna spare Shilpa

uffffffff  .....................DMG is rocking big time

Bottomline : Riddhima aur Shilpa ki khair nahiin. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shihij07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Shihi! ..... tum psycho ho kya, beta? Sorry for what? I don't remember you misbehaving with me ever and it is perfectly normal to have an individual thought. πŸ€—

" Bigadi hui ladkiyaan."πŸ˜†..... sahi hai aur sachh bhi! Sid and Shilpa will be fond of each-other and Riddzie ka chudailpana aur bhi badd jaayega. Sid aur Armaan ka pyaar bhi Shilpa ke chakkar mein danger zone mein aane waala hai. 🀣

di! i really liked that you addressed me beta! i felt so child like to you.
they are seriously bratty and full of tantrums! the only difference is that ridz looks more civilised when she is in public places[only sometimes🀣]🀣🀣and shilps is like a sunshine prankster! but she has got a heart of gold and i am sure she has a sensitive side to her personality!
IMO she is totally like sid, childish, mastikhor helping and innocent!
and soon we will see armaan and riddhima on a mission to deviate these two!
🀣Edited by shihij07 - 13 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ohey hoye coco. Totally true
our two ladies need a piece of their own medicin, can't wait to see that
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agrree Nitz !!
Ab Sidmaan  will take their sweet revenge !!