MNS threatens Shakeel Siddiqui again

qwerty2020 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) has threatened TV channel Sony of dire consequences if it did not take Pakistani comedian Shakeel Siddiqui off its laughter show immediately.

The association has sent a threat letter to the channel at its office in Malad. Demanding immediate removal of Siddiqui from its show the letter threatened the channel that it will be difficult for it to air its programmes in Maharahstra if it does not heed to the diktat.

This is not the first time that the MNS has taken law into their hands. The party has a notorious reputation of flouting laws and forcing its diktats in the state.

😕😕😕😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Obsession- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Whats their problem? Why do they want to get rid off him anyway?

Sorry, Im a bit lost lol
...San-Yo... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm, Why? Why they want to remove him?
ram92 thumbnail
wat r they doing yaar! let shakeel do the show!!!
dhanu1104 thumbnail
What Maharashtra- the entire India should kick Shakeel from the Hell he came. He deserves to be there.
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I might be from his too vulgar stuff he presents,,...it is difficult to listen him by sitting with family..
dhanu1104 thumbnail
I might be from his too vulgar stuff he presents,,...it is difficult to listen him by sitting with family..
I agree - he uses the very low level(zopadpatti) language and so many gaalis - its not a good idea to watch it with adults - if you have a certain class!
bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He was'nt in the 2nd july program, Looks like Shakeel siddiqui has left the show, I was noticing vulgar punches by other comedians in order to enforce laughter but no one was entertaining like him. Comedy circus has become what it was for last year and half boring with cold jokes, thats it for me I won't be watching comedy circus.
camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well i don't think shakeel was vulgar... Ali and swapnil had the most vulgar dialogues in the history of comedy circus... Shakeel is very entertaining...no doubt..
lover_guy_001 thumbnail
shakeel is the best...the show  is good without him but with him, it used to be awesome...