Written and Video Update: June 17 Done :)

Posted: 13 years ago
                                                                                hi jii, hello jii...
First really sorry for the late update. My net actually broke down so had to get it fixed and than i had to watch and than write the update. WOw....just talking about it sounds alot wonder...if you had to do all this in one day....😆..okay now without further ...interruptions..lets get to the update.

Video Update June 17 2010

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1419119

Detailed Written Update June 17 2010

The episode starts with Younger taani saying " muhje nahi khiwani tere saath koi bhi photo woto" she tears apart their picture and places it in anuraag's hand " tere se na mera koi bhi rishta nahi aur tuhj jaisa motoo na mera husband kahbi nahi hoskata smajha?" anuraaj looks on with shock without uttering a word ( poor guy, he is so cute...taani bad girl haan itna cute sa hubby mila hai tumhe). Taani turns around and leaves in anger, anuraag after taani leaves says " tujhe jaisi jagralu meri wife nahi hosakti, main bhi nahi manta is shaadi ko, bhari ayi bharne wali". While there, some kids from school come out of shop and anuraag sees them, "inko pata chalega ke taani ne photo parh thi toh yeh muhje pe aur haseinge"  he thinks, the kids come towards him and bid him goodbye poor anuraag is left standing there alone. (golo molo...don't worry ek din tumhara bhi ayega)

The scene switches to Anuraags house, Ananya comes down and says " ma mein college ja rahi hoon" Her mother looks at her suspiciously ( oooo..ur in trouble ananya) she asks " kal raat tum kahan thi?" Ananya looks down and does not answer " ananya tumne jawab nahi diya?..kal raat gayarah baje tak tum kahan thi? Muhje laga tum mama ke ghar ho lekin tum wahan nahi thi. baba ko pata chalega ke tum itni raat bahar thi toh" finally afterwards ananya looks up but still does not meet her mothers eyes, " woh apne dost ke han thi" without waiting for her to continue her mothers asks " kaunsi dost?" she lists of all ananya's friends but she does not say anything, " dehk ananya sach sach bata tu kahan thi?" ananya remians silent , " main nahi batati" her mother is shocked at her response " nahi batati? matlab?" her mother asks..ananya replies, " apne  bataya muhje kal kya hua, aap muhje batati hain ghar ke bhare mien, toh main kyun bataun apni zindagi ke bahre mein> main apko kuch nahi bataungi" Her mother is shocked at her behavior and leaves, (hmm ek bhai hai joh itna sweet aur behn utni hi karwi :P) While ananya stands there looking at some guy.at their doorsteps..(hmm i don't know his name..:P help me out please).

Anuraag comes home to his room and sees it all messed up, books everywhere, things on the floor bedsheets everywhere...he comes in and sits " robindha kahan hai ..nikal..robindha" he says then suddenly robindha jumps from under the comforter " dada, whats up?" robindha says as he sits next to anuraag with his hand on his shoulder, " waise apko pata kaise chala ke main agaya?" anuraag pushes him away " yeh room ki halat dehk ke na muhje pata chal gaya tha ke tu mama ke gahr se agaya hai..Yeh kya kiya tune?" anuraags says annoyed at robindha, " main commandar game ki cheezein doond raha tha par kahin mili hi nahi" robhinda relies distressed " (wow what a nice way to search for a toy...mess up the whole room i'll be sure to remember that tip when i'm trying to find something next time LOL..). Anuraag says, " yahan pe kuch bhi dhoond ne ke liye commando bulane pareinge" he gets up angrily and leaves to put his shoes away.. (wow kash every guy in the world was like anu..see how sweet he is putting his own shoes away...). He walks back towards robindha, " accha pata kya..mere chote bhai bane li layaik hi nahi hai.mein sab cheezien acchi se rakhta hoon aur tu sab bigard deta hai" (my dream guy right there...😍 i hope i find a organized guy just like him).

Their mom comes there and is suprised to find robindha she hugs him , " anu tum dono haath mooh do lo khana tayar hai" she says picking up some of the mess, anuraag exclaims, " maa pata hai yeh sab kis ne kiya hai" his mothers smiles, " jane do na beta"  anuraag gets alittle defensive and says " maa apko pata hai, phir bhi aap ise dant nahi rahi hai, main kuch bhi karta hoon aap muhje danti hain ise nahi". his mother replies like every mother " woh chota haina isliye...chalo jao khana khao" both brothers leave the room while their mother starts to clean up anuraags room. While fixing the bed she comes across the ripped apart picture of Anuraag and taani. She is shocked......
Switching over to taani she is sititng in her room and thinking about what she did to anuraag "maine moto pe kitna ghussa kiya?..aur upar se photo bhi phar di" she stresses that everything happened because of that wedding. To relax she starts up the computer but the mouse is stuck " ma..ma dehko yeh mouse nahi chal raha"  taani yells her mother walks in and says " haan mar gaya hoga... hmm ahbi kal hi toh dawa dahli thi, itni jaldi asar karegi  aree main kal hi toh rasoui mein dawa dali thi aur tere kamre mein ate ate mar bhi gaya" taani shakes her head while her mother keeps on thinking she is talking about the actual real mouse ( poor mother...someone should really up to date her memory) taani finally fed up says " maa us mouse ki baat nai is mouse ki baat kar rahi thi" she says pointing towards the computer mouse. ( her mother face expressions...worth a millions bucks..LOLll). her mother is shocked and asks pointing towards the computer screen, " toh yeh kya hai? ..loin?" ( she really needs a visit to the zoo to update her animals). Poor taani fed up of explaining just says forget it ..and picks up a book but her mother takes away the book and says " khana pakana seekh le kaam ayega tera" but taani pushes away her moms hand and says " muhje nahi seekhna khana wana..main toh gana seekhoongi" she says proudly, her mother cups taani's face and says " tuhje kisine mana kiya hai gana seekhne se par khana pakana bhi toh parega na? ab yeh nahi ayega toh anu kya khilaogi?" taani becomes hyper at the mention of anu, " maa, us moto ka kya hai woh toh kuch bhi khalega" her mother is shocked to hear taani say that. taani keeps on saying that if you give anything to anuraag he'll eat it without any complain her mother finally shuts up ( this girl really needs to learn some manner..first she breaks my poor golo molo's heart and now she says he has an appetite of a ..hungry bear)her mother says " aise nahi bolte pati hain woh tere..pati ka dil ka rasta pet se hi guzarta hai" taani angrily replies " ma us moto ka pet nahi india gate hai, muhje nahi pauchna uske dil tak" taani gets up and leaves while her mother worries about what will happen to her moto.😆 and how taani will feed him.

Then Anu dad comes down asking for his wife, when the servant comes asking where to keep his file, he angrily tells him to keep it in the car. He turns towards his wife and asks her for a file and she says she has kept it in the cupboard nervously ....he tells her to go get it and she leaves. Ananya calls her father and asks " papa aap maa si aise baat kaise kar sakte hain?" her father says " apni patni se main jaise baat karun kya farak parta hai...lekin tu nahi smajhegi jab teri shaadi " but ananya cuts him and says she won't get married as her husband will also be ignorant to her. But her father smiles and tells her next time he'll be proper with her mother. He leaves after getting the file. Ananya's mother walks over to her " tune papa se aise baat kyun ki?" ananya rebutts and says " arre papa aap si aise baat kaise kar saktein hai?" but her mothers quietens her " pati hain mere jaise bhi baat karein ..lekin unke saath aise baat nahi kar sakti" her mother leaves.

Anuraags mother is in the kitchen cooking when ananya comes there, " ek toh gussa kartein hain..aur ab toh bacche bhi sunane lagein hai" her mother says in tears, " anu bhi bhara hojaye woh bhhi sunaye ga..aur main sunoongi uski bhi sunogi maa hoon na" Ananya apologizes to her mother and finally she forgives her and they both hug. She leaves but mid way stops " ab kya hai?" her mother asks, " woh maa muhje puri raat neend nahi ayi..bas yehi sochti rahi ke akhir apne dono bachon ki shaadi kyun karadi?" her mother doesn't say anything so ananya leaves. After ananya leaves her mother thinks, " wajahe hai beta bhaut bhari wajeh par main tuhje nahi bata sakti"

Next day at school,.both taani and Anuraag are being convinced by their respective friends to take part in the raam leela ( aww how sweet...kitna caring friends hain)and not quit but they both continue to refuse. Then their friends come together and say how bad it will be if anuraag and taani won't be the in the play it will be bad. They discuss how to get them to agree, The guy says the he'll get taani to agree since he is her husband.. The principal is shocked to hear the news and says that taani and anuraag have to take part in the play so the teacher says she will convince them so don't worry.

Anuraag is walking in the corridor eating chocolate when the teacher calls out to him and he starts to day dream about her with pehla nasha pehla kumar playing in the background. ( how cuteee :)) par waise aapko apni wife ke sapne dehkne chahiye teacher ke nahi ..lol) the teacher calls out to him and he snaps out of his dream, ' jee mam" he says but the teacher asks " kya kaha tumne sabse?"  anuraag is shocked and says " sabse? nahi mam maine kisi se nahi kaha" the teacher says " anuraag muhje sab pata hai tumhare dil mein kya chal raha" anuraag blushes " aapko kaise pata hai mam?..lekin maine kisi se nahi kaha sach mein..haan taani ko kaha par use kaha tha ke kise nahi kahe..par mam aap gussa toh nahi na?" the teacher smiles " gussa kyun..joh tum mere bhare mein sochte ho wohi main tumhare bhare mein sochti hoon" anuraag is dazed..and the music starts to play again, he blushes , " mam aap bhi mere bhare mein wohi sochte ho?" the teacher nods " jaise mein tumhari fav teacher hoon usi tarah tum mere fav student ho" anuraag dream breaks ( poor guy=....feel so sad first taani and now this teacher) She offers him the lead role of ravan and says how the story would be incomplete without him, so finally Anuraag agrees to play the role.

The friends tells taani about anuraag playing ravan in the drama, but taani still refuses to play sita.The friend aggrivates taani by saying how anu said taani would have to agree otherwise he;d slap her. taani is shocked " kya yeh kaha usne? the friend replies " haan " and she leaves...

Anuraag walks into his class and sits beside taani.The teacher starts to teach, Anuraag says " taani taani...sita ka role karlo na?" but taani still disagrees, she remembers what her freind told her anuraag saying big big things about getting her to agree to his wishes. and says " tu hota hai kaun muhje yeh.." but stops herself and says " dekh main kuch nahi janti main yeh role karungi" Anuraag angrily says " tu nahi karegi?" but the teacher catches them and asks what is going on, she angrily tells them to stand up. She tells them to leave because they were talking in her class ( wow such a harsh teacher ... :(.............) Outside the class anuraag tries to convince taani to agree for the role but taani still says no and insults anuraag about his weight, " tu layaik haina? race mein sabse last ata hai, bus mein behta hai toh do logon ki jagah gerta hai, bas khane mein number # 1 hai tu. aree tu itna bhooka hai ke tu ravan banke uske dialouge bhi kha jayega" anuraag finally says "haan kha jaunga sab kuch khajaunga..aaj tuhje mere khane se chir char rahi haina?woh din race mein last aya toh sooh rupee jeeti tab toh bhara nach rahi thi?" taani replies " haan haan bhara nach rahi kyunke us saame meri tuhje jaise moto se meri shaadi nahi huyi thi" anuraag is sad to hear her say that but angrily says " nahi karni thi na kisne kaha tha? aur muhje bhi tuhje jaisi larki se shaadi karne ka koi shauk nahi hai! smajhi" and he turns away from her taani walks towards him and says "arre tuhje shauk hoga bhi toh tuhje se shaadi kaun karega? sheehe ke samne jata hai toh sheesha kam par jata hai, kulfi khane betha hai toh kuilfi kaam parjata hai bilkul sahi role mila hai tuhje...ravan hi ravan hai tu" anuraag turns around and faces her he tells her how he is atleast richer than her ,,,and how is she poor " tu ghar mein bhi gareeb hai aur stage pe bhi gareeb banegi...gareeb tani" and he leaves. taani is standing there with tears rolling down her cheek with the tere liye title song in the background. ( goshh that was so sad, anu how could you do that to poor taani...i feel so bad for her you made her cry. taani don't worry one day those same tears would fall out of anuraags eyes for you)

FInally DOne :)

My rating for this epi = 8/10 I loved the episode as a whole..from ananya questioning her father about how he treats his wife to why did the kids get married at such ange. But i took off one point for how taani behaved earlier by ripping the picture. And another one for how anuraag behaved ...man he was so mean. But othwise loved the episode.

I hope i did okay with the update first time writing an update :)
ALso next time i will write it in english okay

-Sanam-

Edited by PheliNazar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for letting us know.. take your time.
aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dont Worry .. just take your time ... we will be waiting !! 😉
maham_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hahahaa.. Definitely.. Uska din tou aaye ga hi aayega..! ;)

@ aarti.. I love the siggy..! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the first installment !!

@Maham ... thank you ! ... he is soo hawt !!
maham_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aye hayee..! I knoww..!!! *dreamyx*
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for your awesome update, waiting for more!
!ishuprachi! thumbnail
ya great update
but will i fell happy if u do it in english since i dont know hindi much
no offences
@ !ishuprachi - hmm next time english okay! and don;t wrry no offence taken :)
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
THank you hun! Great update! interesting episode!