Posted: 14 years ago
Shreya Ghoshal

Song:
Bepanah Pyar Hai Aja
https://sound.mp3pk.com/indian/krishna_cottage/2kc%28songs.pk%29.mp3

Please rate her performance 1-10.

Here are some important notes:

10 is the highest rating, 1 is the lowest
    You are NOT rating the song You are NOT rating how much you like Shreya Ghosal
    You are NOT rating how much you like her singing in general You ARE rating how well she sang in this song in particular Set 5 as the average bollywood playback singing performance, and rate from there Please listen to the song before rating
  • Final score will be computed after about 2 days of voting and after judges have also given their ratings

If anyone is lost and doesn't know whats going on, please visit the
Official Game Thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1387579

Feel free to discuss her rating for this performance!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brahmabul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ummm...not too much fond of this song. Lets see how she has sung.
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wowww ..beautiful song by shreya ....that glimpse of Anu Malik of yester year followed by Shreya's midas touch .....😛

Will post my comments soon.... 

ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agreed, beautiful singing by Shreya Ghoshal
simi_1 thumbnail
Wow awesome rendition

Love the song starting with a slow note and  rising to a high and dropping, excellent execution

Crystal clear singing, especially to create the effect with the very simple background score when she is singing, sweet

only issue i have is that the song was long drawn and repetitive

will listen to the rest of the songs and get back to this for grading

Edited by simi_1 - 14 years ago
Hunk101 thumbnail
Beautifully sung by Shreya as usual! Honestly speaking this track kind of haunting melody, its a cry for "pyaar, bekraari, intezaar".Suna suna is a perfect song with beautiful lyrics, & infact the horror music makes it even more interesting & worth admiring.

But you know what Shreya's soothing & beautiful rendering of Suna suna echoes & reminds me of such haunting songs by Lata Mangeshkar in the 1960s and 1970s as "Kahin deep jale", "Naina barse rimjhim" and "Main kaun hoon"etc. Right from the very beginning when she starts with "suna suna lamha lamha till the ending is superb! I mean everything is just so smooth, touchy & beautiful.

A 10/10 from me to this Angel!😊
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I jumped with the start of the song! 😆 But this song is so emotional it makes you cry!

Wow I loved her opening. So sweet, soft, and romantic! Just beautiful! Her high notes were so beautiful too. All throughout the song you could easily connect with her and her beautiful melodious voice. Shreya has actually really surprised me with this song!

I loved her "aaaa" parts! So gracefully and beautifully done! And her faster notes were bang on too!

The song had such nice variations in it. I thought it was beautiful! Loved the singing and the song! The song sounds familiar, but I think this is the first time I am hearing it very closely!

Final Rating: 9

esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
When I started to listen to this track, I was a bit confused with the background score and thought-would be "just another one"...

But wait, is this a dramatic comeback?
Yes.

This track I am actually listening for the first time, and is a typical sad track full of emotion.

Shreya's expression, singing and efforts virtually leaves your ears spellbound and the feel from which she sings, truly avant garde.

This track has a roller coaster type tempo, high emotional content, then low, then again high and so on. It presents a new challenge-correct use of sur and optimizing your vocal cord for that most important voice modulation with all that important emotion that you are trying to convey to the end listener.
And it adds pleasure. Immense pleasure. All of which shreya has accomplished in this song and you just have to listen to get the deeper insights to the attention to detail that she has put into this.

Its bloody close to perfection.I rate it 9.5.

10/10👏
brahmabul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Talking about this decade...man, she is the queen of romantic songs. This is the first time I have heard this track completely. Thanks you producer ji for choosing this song.

10/10

ktopden-2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
superb, mind blowing, fantasstic, history...
compare shreya with alka in this round...even 9 are more for alka...

10/10