Please rate her performance 1-10.

Here are some important notes:

• 10 is the highest rating, 1 is the lowest
  • You are NOT rating the song
  • You are NOT rating how much you like Anuradha Paudwal
  • You are NOT rating how much you like her singing in general
  • You ARE rating how well she sang in this song in particular
  • Please listen to the song before rating
  • Final score will be computed after about 2 days of voting and after judges have also given their ratings

If anyone is lost and doesn't know whats going on, please visit the
Official Game Thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1387579

Feel free to discuss her rating for this performance!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brahmabul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Haven't heard this song for a long time. My first feeling is she might just be in the danger zone.
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brahmabul

Haven't heard this song for a long time. My first feeling is she might just be in the danger zone.

Right from the start you give such a negative feeling towards the singing. Why don't you at least properly listen to the song before giving negative comments?

She sang great anyways. Just sensational.
brahmabul thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssk13809

Right from the start you give such a negative feeling towards the singing. Why don't you at least properly listen to the song before giving negative comments?

Nahin. Hamesha thodi negative comments deta hoon main. Sadhna ji ke thread mein ache comments diye the maine. In the last round I gave good comments for Kavita ji's song also aur uss se pichle round mein I gave good comments for Sahdna ji's Saat Samundar also.

Its not my mistake that you have a short term memory.
ssk13809 thumbnail
Originally posted by: brahmabul

Nahin. Hamesha thodi negative comments deta hoon main. Sadhna ji ke thread mein ache comments diye the maine. In the last round I gave good comments for Kavita ji's song also aur uss se pichle round mein I gave good comments for Sahdna ji's Saat Samundar also.

Its not my mistake that you have a short term memory.

😆
Where did I said you always give negative comments? Please search and let me know. I just said in this thread you started it out by giving negative comments, before even properly listening to the song. That's not a good way to start out any thread.  It's just you should hold before giving negative comments, or at the very least listen to the song properly. Otherwise, it sets a bad tone for the rest of the thread. But nowhere did I say you always give negative comments.

It's not my mistake that you have reading comprehension problems.

ssk13809 thumbnail
Besides, she sang with excellent feel and her singing  was very beautiful.
brahmabul thumbnail

😆
Where did I said you always give negative comments? Please search and let me know. I just said in this thread you started it out by giving negative comments, before even properly listening to the song. That's not a good way to start out any thread. It's just you should hold before giving negative comments, or at the very least listen to the song properly. Otherwise, it sets a bad tone for the rest of the thread. But nowhere did I say you always give negative comments.

It's not my mistake that you have reading comprehension problems.

Ohhh...he he he...sorry for that...that was little embarrassing...kya karein...aadat pad gayi hain aapki fatkaar khaane ki...

Actually I haven't yet heard the song. I always post comments without hearing the song. I know you don't like it. But yeh ishtyle hain apun ka. Anyways my comments won't make any difference at all.
simi_1 thumbnail
wow what an awesome sweet song/duet

anuradhaji sang this song with so much innocence, sweetness and romance, awesome

The tune was repetitive, but the it kept my interest till the end and her singing was bang on till the end

mindblowing, superb

want to give this a 10
Hunk101 thumbnail

Exactly what i wanted to say to brambul, who as soon as the round opens gives negative comments without even listening to the song!
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm hearing this song for the first time. What beautiful and graceful singing by Anuradha ji. It was quite a different song from others that I have heard from her. I found a lot of resemblance to Alka ji's voice.

Kumar ji also did a good job alongside her. The singing was equal for both. He did not have more lines than her. I felt he was dominant in the first half and then she was dominant in the second half of the song! So it was pretty much equal! So a good song selection!

The romantic feel was def there, but a bit less in comparison to some other songs this round!

On a scale of 1-10 I thought the difficulty level was more on the higher side of 7! Def greater than most songs this round!

I felt her beginning started off with a shaky start but as the song went on she got better and better! Variations were nicely put throughout the song! Again both singers complimented each other which is a big thing to notice in duets!

The way she started her line "Saanso" at 2:44 was beatifully done. Initially I didn't like the break between "Saan ------ so". I found it awkward at first. But then after listening to it countless number of times I thought it was very different and unique. I loved how she said "Kareeeeeeb aaygaya..."

All in all beautiful singing.

Final Rating: 8