17thJuneWrtUpdt-nakul arresetd /released on bail

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sc1:Hospital:

Omi tells Neetu that he knew no one would believe me but you would believe me..and see you know that nakul Bhiyya is truthful and he wouldn't do anything wrong..I also know you will tell Milli and dadi also told me that Milli took the FIR back and that also on your request.

Sc2:Hospital:

NGO's are doing a morcha in the hosptial .. One of the ladies asks the nurse where she can find Nakul Singh daggar ..Many people are asking why is there soo much noise..Another lady says that they are asking for Nakul Singh Daggar..The slogan is " Naari Ka haq lekat rahengay !" A  cop and constable is also with these NGO people.Then one of nakul's guy comes and tells Nakul that the police have come there..He tells the guy to go..nakul is thinking and goes

Sc3:Hosiptal Omi's room:

neetu tells Omi to take rest. nakul knocks and comes in..Then Omi is happy to see him and tells him that he is doing fine..Then Omi says I have a little pain due to teh shot then nakul says we will get you discharged , If needed we can keep a nurse at home.. Then neetu says there is no need of that I will take acre of Omi.. Nakul gives a cunning smile and goes..Out when dadi comes there and the "Nari Shkthi slogan and Naari ka haq slogan is in the bground.. Then Dadi tells that what is all this I heard inspector has come here to arrest you.. Omi is also seeing all this sitting on his bed.. Inspector comes to Nakul with the NGO..Nakul gives his hand for being arrested seen by Omi and Neetu aross the glass from him room.. Omi sees this and he gets up and goes to teh door.. Then the inspector says that I have got orders from by top level person to arrest you.. Omi protests that Milli has taken the FIR back so why are you arresting him.. then he asks dadi and dadi says that she dose'nt know anything and she was told that no prblm will happen.. nakul tells Omi not to worry and things will be fine ..I haven't done anything.." Nari Shakti zindabaad" slogan is going on while Nakul is put handcuffs!!
Neetu is tensed and worried ..Omi looks at Neetu.. and then tells her that it means that you lied to me..why did you do that just so that I will forgive you.. You have left no choice for me but I will have to divorce you.. in 24 hours..

Nakul gives a cunning smile and he is taken by the cop "Slogan is going on in the back !!" Neetu is devistated at what Omi just said.. Dadi is worried and she follows Omi who goes inside his room in the hospital.. Neetu is standing outside and crying...

Sc4:[B]12/24 KB /Mathur residence:

Milli is standing..Vishaal looks at the clock.. Milli then takes her phone to call Vishaal and at the same time Vishaal is doing the same thing..The automated voice says that this number is busy and so also for Milli.. both throw the phones on the bed.. and are thinking.. Milli then falls on the bed..crying..So also does Vishaal on his bed.. upset..

Sc5:12/24 KB:

Manju calls out to Milli, Abhi for eating.. Simi and RS are there and Manju asks weither she called Neetu then Simi says that Neetu said she would call once she is in the hospital.. Then there is a phone ring, Abhi picks up the phone..And Abhi is surprised and then he thanks someone who is called..Then he runs and tells RS, Manju and Simi whoa re at the dinning table that Nakul has been arrested.All are shocked and Neetu just enters..Simi looks at Neetu who is angry and crying...She tells Simi that these are the things you wanted right, First you wanted to get my baby aborted, you got my lover arrested, you got me married off to someone else and now when I am falling in love with this man he wants to divorce me.. Simi di its all because of you !! She blasts Simi. I know this is what you wanted...Then Abhi tells what do you want Neetu you want Neetu to take her FIR back.. So you beleieve that Milli lied.. Then Abhi tells Simi that I need to go bnack home since I need tio cehck on my dad..Even mom had called. I will come back to pick you up later.. Abhi walks off. Neetu is still mad and she tells Simi she needs answers.. What will you do now.. Simi says what can I do.. Then Neetu says you can do anything you want.. You did'nt want to marry RB so you did'nt you did what ever you wanted married Abhi..and then you are doing what ever you liked and you have done it..

Then Simi says I will ask Omi for forgiveness and Nakul.. Neetu says that you don;t have to do anything.. If you want to really help me then asks Milli to take her FIR back and spare me and my family.. In my destruction you are equally at fault..Within 48 hours Omi said he will divorce me..

Sc 6:12/24 KB:

Neetu  Simi that if she wants she can stop all this and then Neetu is worried that Omi will leave her..And she is worried that her life will be ruined..She is crying and telling Simi to help her..Neetu says that you have to do something .. then She walks off..Simi follows but is stopped by RS who tells that leave her alone and we should all be alone for a while.. Simi is in teh hall and the phone rings when she remembers all that Neetu said abt .. Simi picks up the phone and its Nakul  

Sc 7:Daggar residence:

Nakul is writing a 5 lacs check one for ladies charity the other for bal bhavan charity..The Simi comes there and nakul tells Simi that if Abhinav Tarneja your husband can be bailed out for attempted to murder then for me its a piece of cake to get bailed out.. Then Simi says you are showing your greatness by giving checks, then Nakul says that ok I have somthing to show you and she brings Milli's clothes and shows it to Simi telling that Neetu got it .. and Simi is shocjed and remembers that Abhi said Nakul can do anything.. And then Nakul says you have ties with Daggars and I know how to break the unity.. Then he continues that I will ruin Abhinav Tarneja..

Precap: Simi tells Abhi that there is going to be a raid in the house.. and there are people who come to reach T mansion and get bags of money and jewelery.. T is on wheelchair..

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

Plz do post your comments on this celebrity profiles

Neil Bhatt Abhi's profile
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9872/neil-bhatt/
 smriti kalra Simi's profie
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9834/smriti-kalra/

Omi's profile
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9915/ravi-dubey/

Would'nt be surprised if T's also end up in 12/24 KB 😆
Edited by -Shankar- - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update!!
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this neetu is just too much.everytime something goes wrong in her life, lo and behold simi is the first one she blams.someone slap her so she can come back to her senses...if she has any.
Neil-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini01

this neetu is just too much.everytime something goes wrong in her life, lo and behold simi is the first one she blams.someone slap her so she can come back to her senses...if she has any.

Please let me know whem yopu are going I would personally myself like to give her the whacking she never received from RS, Manju and Simi.
Dwipavati thumbnail
that is so thoughtful of you!
keep updating us!
rama6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.....

Nisha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i missd yesterday's episode. Can sum1 tell me what was shown in the precap? Couldnt understand the precap 4rm the written update.