FF:Tied Together--Updated Ch. 8 - 21: 11/6

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Everyone! After reading so many ffs, I decided to post mine. This is somewhat in the making and not so good, but I hope you all like it!

Prologue:

A girl has dreams from the minute she's born, dreams about her family, her house, her career, and most importantly, her husband, the man whom she wishes to call her soulmate, her lover, her best friend-ultimately, her everything. However, at the same time, this same girl is burdened with expectations. Each and every single person around her expects something from her, to be a good daughter, understanding sister, patient friend, dutiful daughter in law, and ultimately, the best wife, one who stands by her husband.

In a small town in India, there existed one such girl, one for whom life was filled with dreams, with expectations, with hope for her the future, a perfect future. Throughout her childhood, she lived with her head in the clouds, her However, life had other plans for her. The year she turned sixteen, usually a girl's most important year, her parents had sat her down and told her the most shocking news, one that would change her life forever.

"Bauji, what are you saying? How did you already decide on who I was marrying, that too when I was born? Don't I have a say on what happens in my life? I'm not marrying anyone that you tell me to marry. What do you think I am? Don't be unfair Bauji, please just give me a decision as to who my life partner will be. Uff" she screamed, as she stomped up the stairs and into her room, slamming the door behind her.

"See Balraj, I told you we should have told her this earlier. This girl has gotten way too stubborn for us to deal with anymore" said the girl's mother, Teji, as she sat beside her husband holding his hand soothingly.

"Yes. We have to convince her though. I cannot go back on my word to Lalit. If he is willing to keep his promise, then we have to fulfill ours. It might have been too early, but I really feel that he will be right for our stubborn daughter. I spoke to him on Sunday and he seemed like such a perfect partner. Even though he's only twenty, the boy is very mature. I just hope Heer understands" replied a tired looking man, as he thought about his decision to get his daughter married to his best friend's son 15 years ago.

Lalit and Balraj had been friends since they were little boys running around in Ludhiana. As they grew up these two had become inseparable, and their friendship grew stronger. Even when they got married, they had ended up marrying a set of best friends, Gayatri and Teji. Soon after though, Lalit got a job in Mumbai and he had shifted there with his wife, while Balraj and Teji remained in Ludhiana, managing their clothing store. Soon after, Lalit and Gayatri had a son and moved to Canada, where they had two more sons. In India, four years after the boy's birth, Balraj and Teji had a daughter, and soon after twin girls. When Lalit had come back with his family to visit fifteen years earlier, he had suggested the idea that their strong friendship turn to a relationship with his oldest son marrying his best friend's oldest daughter, a proposal to which Balraj immediately agreed. Gayatri and Teji were the happiest mothers in the world, as their relationship only strengthened after this new decision.

So everyone waited, waited until Lalit and his family decided to come back to India and get their son married. A day that was supposed to unite these two families was very much anticipated by one and all, but would it ever happen with the stubbornness of the supposed bride? Was it ever possible?
Edited by Naina2127 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Naina.. thumbnail
So yeah. Please tell me if you want me to continue it and if it's any good at all....thanks!

Index:
Prologue: Page 1
Chapter One: Page 1
Chapter Two: Page 3
Chapter Three: Page 5
Chapter Four: Page 8
Chapter Five: Page 10
Chapter Six: Page 12

PM List:
-Pooji-
Aymee
premheeralcohol
reenasv
sweet scorpio
sweetanu2314
Palkhi_08
nspn.92
premspadhu
harshaitixoxo
-BabyCupid-
...Nikhita...
deepaanand
SONALLI
harshiitii
meetun66
sadhz
foxiEdited by naina.patel - 13 years ago
-Jyo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi its really good yar continue soon, so here our heer madum is very stabbon, lets see wt she ll decide aft meeting prem
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear
its really very nice excited to read further
write soon
luv
Fatima
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey
that was really nice
do pm me when u updt
..Naina.. thumbnail
Chapter 1:

Four Years Later….

"Di!" screamed a young girl of about 18 years as she ran into the Maan Haveli. Her single braid flopping around back and forth, she was panting excessively as she ran around the house, trying to find her sister. "Di, where are you?"

"I'm coming, Meher. Stop screaming so much, or you're going to annoy the entire neighborhood" scolded her sister, as she walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch.

"Uff. There you are. I've been looking for you since FOREVER, where do you just vanish off to? Anyways, no time to waste, that new movie with Shahid Kapoor is playing now. The next show time is in 30 minutes. Let's go, na. Please di? Pleasepleaseplease?" begged the girl, with a small pout on her face, something she knew her sister would never ignore.

"Fine. But where's the other one. Doesn't she want to see the movie with us?" replied the older sister, as she dried her hands on her dress and began to walk upstairs to go to her room. "Anyways, I'm going to go change now so you go find Ashlesha and meet me down here in exactly ten minutes. I'll write a note for Ma and Bauji, telling them not to worry about us."

"Ha. Yeah sure di. Kahan margayee mere behen. Always in those books, books and more books. How boring!" sighed an exasperated Meher, as she went to find her twin, Ashlesha.

Soon enough, the three sisters went off to the movie theater, and were watching this Shahid Kapoor movie.

"Di!! Look at him! He's so cute na?" Meher questioned, as she saw her sister staring at the screen in front of her, without batting an eyelid.

"Han. She's probably thinking of Prem Jiju, don't you agree Meher?" Ashlesha replied with a smirk, knowing full well how annoyed her sister would be.

At the mention of Prem's name, she snapped her head around and glared at her two sisters. Even though she never wanted them to know about her and Prem's supposed betrothal, they found out because of Meher's excellent eavesdropping skills as she listened in on her parents conversations. "Ugh guys. How many times do I have to tell you not to take that bandar's name in front of me? I'm not getting married to him, so don't call him your jiju. Or else…" she threatened, her face a mix of anger and frustration.

Her sisters began giggling next to her, throwing each other a high five before they turned around to continue watching the movie. She however became immersed in the thoughts of Prem, the man whom her parents wanted her to marry, who she promised herself she would never ever marry, no matter what.

Meanwhile, at the airport, the same man whose thoughts she was immersed in, was stepping down the plane from Canada.

Precap: Prem returns from Canada to come back home to meet his fianc. But will the two ever meet? What does destiny have in store?
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great SS Naina.

I can't wait to find out what these two will think of each other when they meet.

Please add me to your PM list.
shirlys thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was simply super
continue soon
sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
do continue
n pm me th nxt tym
...Nikhita... thumbnail
great ss.....the first chap and prologue were very good....
can't wait for more!
continue soon!