17th June Written Update:Tappu's Uttaran to Ichha

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks joyti
great work
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok the full detailed update is up now😳
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks again Jyoti, u see Veer Tappu's plane hasn't taken off yet!  They will come back! 😆
-Trinity- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update jyoti ji !!! " />

when uttaran song started playing i really felt emotional 😭 😭 today seeing ichcha.. dont no why...

really felt sorry for her n felt like killing tappu 😡 😡 😡
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks so much jyotiji...finally some veeya today i was  relieved
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot. as usual, again, a great update....
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
icha actd realy wel n tapu was as usual at hr evil best. Felt like kiling nani. Her thinking is as ugly as she is. Didnt undrstand d real meanin behind vansh dialogue. Does it indicatd tat thngs wl improve btwn vancha as ver is leavin now? I hope so it does!! And wat abt sid? He is 1 hopeles char. Cant evn blakmail sm1. Totaly useles!!
liquidfantasy thumbnail
well this happens when u dnt speak up ichha madam...really u shud opt out of show n veer also...n my guess is veer-tappu wil go away n thts y CVs are bringing up this new track...since tappu will b gone thr will be no1 as scheming and mean so to fill up the gap we have jogi's illegitimate girl...

thnx fr the update 😊
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the update jyoti....
lets just assume that vansh never went into the drugs world again....

TapNi jodi torture was disgusting...being womens themselves they thinking of breaking antoher women's marriage.....such a disgrace to the name of womenhood.....i wish vansh gets to know the truth and kill this witches...i am just asking too much here now.....

i feel bad for ichcha...the way she looks so lost and heartbroken because of that jerk....and this witch came into the wrong time....why can't she shut her mouth for sometime.....and she was talking about uttaran...can someone give her a reality check that whatever she got with her from childhood uptil now is ichcha's uttaran including veer....but ichcha never got uttaran at all....vansh is not uttaran of anyone he is just one original piece only made for ichcha....in this way ichcha is lucky because vansh is no uttaran...he only belongs to ichcha..and tapwater only has ichcha's uttaran.....ichcha was not even bothered about whatever she was talking....

as for V2 boys....veer was at his robotic best eating the sweet when his hot elder bro brought sweets for him...vansh day by day looking hot in his wicked avtaar but i dislike to see him like this...he is not only hurting ichcha...veer but also himself....lets see what is in that sweets....but he will stoop that low to kill his own brother.....

well nani was telling that she will ruin VanCha marriage even after tapwater leaves...how will it be?....as VeeYa is out...jogi's new daughter entry....B-Toons not see much in the home....i see VanCha coming closer to each other rather than distance because i am sure nani will be concentrating on this new daughter of jogi rather than ichcha