16th June Written Updt:Vansh Back to Drugs Again??

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As always thanks Jyoti! 😊
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok the update is complete now😳
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thankyou Jyoti..excellent update as usual!!..obviously the creatives are now shifting all attention to vansh..if i remember correctly he had indicated something to you guys on facebook on those lines that he will rule..well..if this is what he meant then God help him!!!...because the creatives are ruining one of the few things left good about the show....its really annoying...it was such a good chemistry..and all being ruined thanks to his character going down the drains!!!...tapus character becoming negative was obviously accepted by viewers..however it remains to be seen wether people are still going to be intrested with the downfall of yet another character..and another pairing going down the drains!!!...you know i think alot of people had kind of accepted veer ichha being over...and moved on to vansh-ichha......but with this vansh yo yo track they are really testing peoples patience..its really becoming rubbish!!!!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bas yehi dekhna baaki tha🤢! why cant vansh get it into his foul head that there is no veer and ichha anymore!!! im not watching today but thanks for the update!!!
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so now where will the story head towards?? the ruined relation of vancha n the perfect relation of veeya?? is this wat we wanted?? one more example of negativity n evil winning over purity n good.....all coutsey to cvs!!
veeya goes to us while vansha remain shattered with their broken relation. wow!!  ths is geting evn more sick.
n sid?? wat abt him? y doesnt he kills nani instead of anyone else.

that bitch ruined the 2 most piuos relations : vancha n v2 n that too for her horendous grand daughter who is one  full feldged evil in her own way...
rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for update
same boring track but i luv precap
zainabkazmi65 thumbnail
thx for update
another boring episode but interesting precap will surely watch the epi tomorrow
veeya rocks
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the update jyoti....
i wonder how you took the patience to watch and write the update for a utter rubbish and madness episode.....i couldn't tolerate it at all.....
but yes at last like what i have expected....ichcha makes it clear to everyone...what she felt for vansh and veer....

rohit was outstanding today....totally stole the performance....but vansh irritate me like hell....he is going into physcho mode....

i wonder when he will come out from his hallucination and illusions....when he will see that ichcha loves him deeply....she already tells him that she only belongs to him......

i wonder when we will see happy moments of VanCha....its highly insane now to watch this torture again and again
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks jyoti for the update
and thank god that Ichcha spoke the truth and finished that stupid sharth business.....of course the consequences of vansh moving on to drugs wil be just continuation of already existing emotional torture she is facing.....
.she shud just pull it (drug packet) out of his hands n take it herself and for once make vansh face the consequences of loosing her as well as trying to explain to both the families why there was drugs on ichcha?..... ofcourse the doctors will save ichcha but want to see fear n panic on vansh's face for a change...he has tortured ichcha too much..
.in all this fear n tension i respect her for being able to support honesty than bow down to petty blackmail 
Veer's expression from anger to pain to love n respect for ichcha, as she was first being tortured and then as she was speaking about veer n herself,  was comforting but would have preferred if he cud have physically stopped vansh from manhandling ichcha...
Vansh was  looking wild n hot and superb acting.......

Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago