ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Preeti gets selected to the next round.

Ammaji taunts SK for doing seva of his injured wife😕

The place where the dance practice was going is not available for a week so they shift the practice to SK's home😲 and ammaji starts her usual work and she  says bad about Pushkar and Preeti😡 SK gets angry and he asks her to stop for god sake and he shuts at the mohalley waale for peeking into others house😲😲👏

Rishi joins Manik in his business he see where moneyis kept and I think he stole some and gives it to Ravinder who says by this he will never forget the insult given by Sumi. Rishi see Preeti's appication and tells Ravinder that Preeti and Summi would die for each other and ravinder gives an evil smile🤢

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wat is up with stupid rishi? goh, he has gone phsyco with all this money problem, i mean stealing from your in laws scamming And them but the biggest thing is beating up ur wife its disgusting! 🤢 as well as hurting ur own parents both verbally and physically 😡
bina8 thumbnail
this show is going to hell and downhill fast. end this show asap. thanks for the updateEdited by bina8 - 13 years ago
jaf21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think he will go after preetis winning money n ask for the money from preeti but if she has sense then she will say wait up i will get u money but will get a police warrent against him n send him to jail that what i want can't stend him anymore
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sumi is back with Rishi?
Damn, and he left his father's business that he has joined his in-laws?
What's going onn?
xx
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rishi is staying with his in- laws and Saroj is pampering him and spoiling him even more and Rishi is raking advantage of that.