Nidheya's MN VM Gallery |Tumse Hi Tumse P32|

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Welcome Shelcome Everybody

A
s you all know I have made quite a few Video-mixes on my favorite Telly couple "Mayank-Nupur/MayUr/MN" and due to some "issues" I had with the editing button, I used to make a new thread every time!

Since I'm resigning from the MJHT DT, I expect the "issues" to be resolved soonπŸ˜ƒ

I've finally opened a proper VM gallery thread to post all my creations! The last few I hadn't posted on the forum, rather just on my Vidding Joint in the VM sectionπŸ˜†

Now I'm FINALLY posting them all on this one thread for all of you to see! I hope you all like and appreciate my work, I would love and appreciate thatπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Nidzy's Vidding Joint

My Youtube Channel

The Video-Mixes

Mayank-Nupur (MayUr) on Rishte Naate

Mayank-Nupur (MayUr) on Gale Lag Jaa

Mayank-Nupur (MayUr) on Crazier by Tay Swift

Mayank-Nupur (MayUr) on Love Story by Tay Swift

Mayank-Nupur (MayUr) in What's Your Raashee Promo|Aquarius-Sanjana|

Mayank-Nupur (MayUr) in What's Your Raashee Promo|Leo-Mallika|

Mayank-Nupur (MayUr) in What's Your Raashee Promo |Virgo-Pooja|

Mayank-Nupur (MayUr) in Teri Meri Yeh Zindaggi

Mayank-Nupur (MayUr) in My Heart Will Go On

Mayank-Nupur (MayUr) in Tum Se Hi

Mayank-Nupur (MayUr) in Crush

Mayank-Nupur (MayUr) in Aankhon Ki Gusthakiyan

An Ode to Mayank and Nupur (MayUr) Part 1

An Ode to Mayank and Nupur (MayUr) Part 2

Mayank-Nupur (MayUr) in Us Against the World

And my latest one, on Ajab Si from OSO.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOF1O038T4I[/YOUTUBE]

Mayank-Nupur (MayUr) in Ajab Si

Thanks a lot for your time!

Love,
Nidheya

Edited by shruti.nil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavana92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congratz on opening ur gallery Nidz hun!
awesome blossom VM!πŸ‘
the song's one of my favs too!

P.S: yayy! me 1st!
Edited by bhavana92 - 13 years ago
Comment bhi karo jaanemans πŸ˜†
I'l be back tomorrow!

Originally posted by: bhavana92

congratz on opening ur gallery Nidz hun!
awesome blossom VM!πŸ‘
the song's one of my favs too!

P.S: yayy! me 1st!

Thanks a lot😳
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely VM.. song suits mayur perfectly...

Originally posted by: style14

Lovely VM.. song suits mayur perfectly...

Thanks a ton :)
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
reserved..

will cum bac tomm...& comment...
*edited*.

aww.. Nidz...

Kya baat... Kya baat... Kya baat....πŸ‘

Fantastic vm dahlin..

4get Mayu (AB)... i'm also latoo on Nupur's(a.k.a. Rati) eyes...πŸ˜›

her expressive & big eyes say so much....😳 jee karda hai.. unhe sirf  aise hi dekhti rahoon ..(pls dont take me any other senseπŸ˜†)

dis song reminds me sumthng... Rati also has sum resemblence 2 Deepika...& d MJHT 1 Nupur's intro promo...😍

just luvd it 2 d bits...

keep makin more...

luv ya..πŸ€—

-supriya
Edited by mjhtmayurluver - 13 years ago
maloo19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats for new gallery😊
n vm was just  superb πŸ‘β­οΈ
just like our mayur😳
awesum work😳 
                                                                        luv Marium

Edited by maloo19 - 13 years ago
Beet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res... 😳
I have seen half of them, will see the rest tomorrow.
And then comment. A big long essay.πŸ˜ƒ

Unreserved 🀣

First of all Nidz, congratulations on your gallery. πŸ˜ƒ Now I am going to praise your VMs systematically,πŸ˜†

Rishte Naate- Aww, Nidz it was a really sweet VM. I really like this song and seeing MayUr on this one made my day. It was super adorable.😳

Gale lag Jaa- This was just so......how do I put it, Scintillating.😳 beautiful editing Nidz. i loved how the scenes flowed in to one another with perfection. My reaction to this one.... *HAWT* and that too AB style.πŸ˜ƒ

Crazier and Love Story- Aww TS songs. And that too the ones I like so much.πŸ˜› Crazier made me even more and more cray about MayUr and your VMs. it was indeed very well made. I loved how the lyrics matched up with the scenes so good. Coming to Love story, Eeeeep. Nidz it was awesome. I loved how beautifully you matched the verses with the scenes. And our MN have been quite a Romeo and Juliet haven't they! This was absolutely AMAZING.

The WYR promos- All I can say is supremely cute. this was such an innovative idea Nidz. I really liked them all, especially the Leo one.πŸ˜ƒ

Teri Meri Yeh Zindagi- OMG! this is so adorable. I am seriously having the butterfly sort of feeling in my stomach. This seriously was the cutest part in their relationship.Gosh how can these two be so adorable. I love you for this one Nidz. Such beautiful memories.

My Heart Will Go On- Another one of eternal favoite songs on my favourite couple. fantastic. beautifully expressed and definitely a treat to watch.😳

Tum Se Hi-  My favourite song on my favourite couple.... *deep sigh* This is A M A Z I N G. The whole aura of the song and MN was just peaceful, calming, bringing smiles to my face. Words fail me Nidz. It was just mesmerising.

Crush- awww,.. David Archuleta, Crush, MN, *giggles like an idiot* Man Nidz, this is such a deadly combo. I love how it started with the phone convo, and then all those scenes of the wonderful MayUr journey. And then KJ☺️ Simply Beautiful.

Aankhon Ki-  Okay this was absolutely beautiful. 😍 Their big beautiful eyes, *sigh* so easy for us and them to get lost in it. Awesome editing Nidz, perfectly matched. This is one of my favs.😳

An Ode Part 1- OMG ! I am in tears now, their memories, their dances, their chemistry, Gosh why did MN have to be so adorable. ☺️ Kajraare, KJ 😍  Mere haath mein, 😍 that hug, *deepest sigh ever* Beautiful Nidz. you have outdone yourself.

Part 2-  PBM ☺️☺️, Salaam-e-ishq, that smile, world's best coffee, the other salaam-e-ishq, the cutest talli in the world.😳. tu jaane na, the song that pulled on our heartstrings till we cried and still do. Iktara-the most beautiful depiction ever. ☺️ Mahi VeπŸ˜ƒ Oh no, Kal Ho Naa ho, the tears won't stop now. Seeing these two angelic faces streaming with tears just breaks my heart into a million pieces. Awesome VM. 

Us Against The World- This song is  just so perfect for MN. The world against them and their love against this world. beating the norms. Beautifully matched lyrics Nidz. graet choice of song. Beautifully edited and wonderfully made. 😳
And last but not the least,,

Ajab Si- Simply MESMERISING. I just watched on and I couldn't take my eyes off them. You have outdone yourself once again. Awesomely fantastic.

A beautiful collection indeed Nidz. The magical journey of MN through your eyes. 😳

Edited by Dee.Mayur_Arti - 13 years ago
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome vm's dear............