16 Jun written update Dadi forgiveS, NGO invloves

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Abhi simi arrives home. Scared Neetu throws clothes on the floor and pushes them under the cupboard. Simi asks: how is omi and what are doing here? Neetu says: omi is concious and I am going back to hospital. Neetu looks at  abhi angrily. Abhi looks sad.
manju comes there. She is happy to see abhi and says: beta tum aa gaye. Papaji wants to talk to you.
Abhi goes in.

Simi says: neetu we want to come to see dadiji and talk to her. Neetu says: Ok di you go now.
Neetu rushes out with clothes after simi leaves.

Abhi is  very sad. RS says: whatever you did was right. You had done nothing wrong. what if mili was hurt then? Abhi feels better.

Simi comes to RS and says: papaji we want to go and apologize to  dadiji and see Omi. RS says we will all go together,

Simbhi comes out of the room. Abhi asks her to get mili's clothes. Simi goes in mili's room.  she talks to mili. Abhi arrives Mili hugs him.
 Abhi asks: mili did you talk to vishal?
Simi says: he was here earlier.
Mili says: he is leaving  but he asked me if I call he will not go away,
Abhi says: you should stop him/
Mili says: I am not worthy of him.

Abhi says: plz stop him.
Mili says:  I am not sure.
Simi; when ever jhalli  neetu is confused she will go on the terrace and think and then makes right decision. May be you shoudl do the same. You will find answer.

Mili leaves. Abhi says: I am making tea any body wants some?
Simi says: I will make it. 
Abhi goes to make tea.
Abhi comes out with tea. Simi screams: Abhi  there are no clothes.
They look around but can't find.
They ask manju. Manju says: I don't know

Abhi says: neetu must have taken them. Nakul is a snake he must have put neetu upto it.

Simi says:   I trust neetu. She can;t do this.why are you doing this Abhi? Omi talked about taking divorce and dadi is angry. We have to think about neetu's life too abhi.
Abhi says: simi what about mili? I have seen her after the assult. I can not keep away.
Simi says; abhi what about Neetu Omi's life? why are you doing this?
Abhi says: simi I have to think about mili , because I know you all will be always worried about Omi and neetu. and just in case if anything goes wrong and I was put away then what will happen to mili?
I am the one with gulit here. I could have saved mili that night. But I could not and I am living with a gult.
Simi is shocked.

At the hospital
neetu goes with clothes. Nakul asks her: did you bring clothes? Neetu says: yes and hands him the bag.
Nakul asks: are you sure these are the same clothes? Now I will make sure mili gets justice. He asks neetu to go see Omi.

Dadi stops her and says: I need to talk to you neetu.
Neetu stops. Dadi says: I am so ashamed you are carryiing some one elses child/ But Omi has accepted you and your child. So for his happiness I have forgiven you and accept you. But then I lied to omi that mili is taking the wrong case she filed against Nakul back. So I am expecting you to convince mili to do so. Let me see what you do to save your marriage now?
Neetu goes to see Omi . They hug and  talk.

At sehti house

Door bell rings.
Simi opens the door. 2 ladies from NGO comes asking for Abhi.
simi is shocked and calls Abhi.
Manju asks what are doing? what about neetu and Omi?
Abhi talks to ladies. Simi again questions abhi. Abhi says: I called them we need there help in the case further.
Abhi asks ; if you want to talk to mili? lady replies if she is upto it.But the clothes you said you have.
Abhi says: we misplaced them.
Lady replies: don;t worry. for now we have already called our hedquarter as Nakul is still free after the FIR. It has been 48 hours now. He should be arrested.
We are going to police station and question them. What have they done to arrest him?

Precap: Neetu is cryingly telling simi ; if the case against nakul is not taken back Omi will give me divorce. Abhi, Manju and RS looks at her  shockingly.

my comments: Nakul is playing his dirty game. First using neetu getting the crucial evidence so that he can weaken the case. Next he is using dadi to take the case back by threatening neetu with divorce.  He is truly a low life and Neetu is a totally disgusting older sister just like nakul she only thinks about herself and her life and could not careless about mili.
enjoy..

plz do post your comments on Neil smirit's profiles

Edited by ramas - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Raksha di..

I can't believe Neetu would do such a thing with her own family. Its understandable that Omi doesn't believe Mili as Nakul is his brother. But how can Neetu do this to her own sister.
Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks 4 update
gr8 update
meenu2007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I found the whole story line disgusting.........first the brother betrayed the family then mom and now the other daughter.........these people don't even love their own family.............how can they live .................RS is always giving lectures and saying I am with my girls but when time comes he cannot do anything................they still want anita to come back even after what she is doing.............what kind of serials are these where people can't diffrentiate between whom they love and whom they not..................

tisha.sha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Aman_I*

Thanks for the update Raksha di..

I can't believe Neetu would do such a thing with her own family. Its understandable that Omi doesn't believe Mili as Nakul is his brother. But how can Neetu do this to her own sister.

🤢 was wondering about the same....how can she be so selfish?😡
🤢
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for update but this is really too much from the beginning she's the one to commit error but she did not correct herself instead goes on commiting one after another one.she did not think of her sis if ever she's proved guilty after the case what will be her future at every corner of the road a person like omi is not standing that was her chance she got omi as her hubby but it may not be the same for mili.
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tishuj

🤢 was wondering about the same....how can she be so selfish?😡
🤢

its kind of Ironic how Omi actually stood up for his brother and claimed that Mili was wrong and Neetu did just the opposite. Though she somewhere believes that Mili is right.. she is still supporting Nakul. 😕
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update!!!
penn thumbnail
my god Neetu isnt using her "Brain"...btw thnx the update.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Oh No.. ok nice update.☯️